debzzies buddies & aka homies the spn RPG part 2

debie24 posted on Jan 07, 2012 at 11:27PM
character list)debie24-sam,brooke darkmoon 47 castiel,serena-user20392.dean,bobby

User20392 posted on Jan 09, 2012 at 08:25AM

Welcome! Here's the second part of the Supernatural roleplaying game in which we make up the story as we play. So here's the list of the characters that are already taken and next to their names is the username of whoever is playing as the character:

-Dean Winchester (played by User20392)
-Sam Winchester (played by debie24)
-Bobby Singer (played by User20392. Don't hesitate to say something if you want to play as him, though!)
-Castiel (now played by almost everyone here, you can play as him anytime)
-Serena (an Original Character played by darkmoon47)
-Brooke Davis (a crossover character from One Tree Hill played by debie24)

Some of the things you should know about the roleplaying game is that crossover characters (characters from other series) are allowed, and so are OCs (original characters made by you or any of your friends/family members/anyone else you know, if let you use their character(s) only.)

If you're going to make an original character or are planning to play as an original character, please make sure your character isn't a mary-sue. We don't think it would be a good idea to have a character that beats up everyone so easily and is better than everyone else at everything so suddenly and is perfect. It's too unrealistic. Let's say there's an storyline with an evil character who is not supposed to be easy to defeat. The "mary-sue" just comes and beats up the evil character so easily the storyline suddenly just disappears, so what would be the point of the storyline if it can't even last, right?

If you're going to play as a crossover character: this Roleplaying Game is primarily about a horror TV show called 'Supernatural', where demons, angels, ghosts, gods, and even shapeshifters are real, but feel free to play as any character you want from a TV show even if in their dimension they're not real. As long as the character is not from a cartoon or animation, it's alright. And let me remind you, if you want to play as a character who is not a human being and very probably would be hunted by Sam and Dean, don't worry, it's not like we *have* to kill them, we can even make up an awesome storyline for them! :D

Fandom 'ships are and are not allowed. Brooke has been with Sam and Serena with Castiel, but that's it. At first, I said that I believed it was better that fandom 'ships would not be allowed at all, and that changed, but only with Brooke and Serena, hopefully this is does not bother anybody.
There's a reason there's some rules for this RPG. We want it to be as cool as possible, and there are some things that could ruin that. So, feel free to contact any one of us about who you would like to play. You can whether write it on the wall of this spot/club, or message us, or say it here. Either way, you're welcome to play! If you have any questions regarding this RPG, ask them any time. ^^ (I also hope my English is understandable enough, my apologies if it isn't. If you have problems with English as well, we can help you. Just so you know, my username is User20392, and it would be easier for me to help you if you speak Spanish. :)

Here's the second part of the new Supernatural role playingeon which we just make the story up as we role-play this time. So here's the role-players and characters list. The characters names in bold are taken, the ones in italic are temporarily taken (probably until someone says they want to role-play the temporarily taken character) and the normal ones are not taken.

Characters List
]Hunters

Dean Winchester,User20392,
Sam Winchester,Debie24,
Bobby Singer (User20392 [Taken until anyone says they want to play as him]
]Castiel9 Darkmoon47,
Original Characters

Serena](Darkmoon47
Crossover Characters
Brooke debie24,

last edited on Mar 13, 2012 at 02:10PM

debzzies buddies & aka homies 4547 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2851-2900 of 4547

een jaar geleden debie24 said…
cas) well Im happy just because Im here with you at the moment .... (sam) he did what?
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden darkmoon47 said…
Serena: *smiles* I love you Cas.
Past Serena: Awwwww.
Serena: *smiles* I love you Cas.
Past Serena: Awwwww.
(damn posting glitch)
cas) I do have to get back though sorry sam and dean may need my help ....
Serena: Then lets go...sooner we get back to our time....
Past Serena: .....sooner you can ditch me so you can go help Sam and Dean.
een jaar geleden User20392 said…
Dean: Well apparently my words mean nothing around here... Brooke, no matter what it is, you can count on us, just try. Please.
sam) it doesnt matter your still staying with us brooke so stop it now ok,nothing you say will make us change our minds..cas) I wont ditch you he smiles as he holds tightly to her hand....
angelic
Serena: *smiles and kisses him*
Past Serena: *smiles* Ok kids run along and play. *laughs*
cas) lets go are ya ready,cas smiles at past serena and winks...
een jaar geleden tiff93 said…
heart
brooke) thanks dean,sam really nothing I say will make you change your mind,I love you sam she runs up and throws her arms around him and gently kisses him..
Past Serena: Why did you wink at me?
Serena: *snickers*
cas) cause I can he laughs.....
Past Serena: Uhhhhh me.....are you sure he's Cas and not the Trickster?
cas) Im not the trickster serena I did it again didnt I?
Serena and Past Serena: *nod*
Serena: But i still love you.
cas) sorry,he blushes...
brooke)sam ,look out sam she shouts vampire behind you she points to the vamp....
Serena: It's ok Cas. *kisses him* (btw what did Cas do)
(and if i don't stop getting errors...)
(really fanpop really)
(grrrrrrr....Cas kill the error)
een jaar geleden User20392 said…
"Damn it!" Dean shouts as he pushes Sam away so the vampire won't attack him and takes his knife and points it at the vampire. "Don't you even dare to get near us" he said.
angry
sam)dean be careful bro,sam backs brooke up stay behind me for now,the vampire showed dean its teeth ,human blood was driving him crazy........ (cas) didnt really do anything he was just happy and thought he was happy for the wrong reasons.....
(ah ok lol) Serena: Cas....come on let's go.
(Cas the errors r back)
cas) smiles and poofs them to where the guys are....
Serena: So now what?
cas) looks like we have trouble be careful and dont do anything crazy ok....he looks at sam and then dean hi guys...(sam)uh cas maybe you should take the girls outta here ...
Serena: I'm not going anywhere,Sammy.
heart
(error did Dean put u up 2 this)
brooke) looks at sam ,Im not either sam so stop trying to get rid of us ok,we can help you know...
sam) brooke I didnt mean that you couldnt never mind,just be careful ok he says , as he looks up to her... no serena dean didnt put me up to anything, cas alittle help here (cas) what do you suppose I do sam?
Serena: Oh look if it isn't the thing that took my place in the team.
tongue
sam) serena whats your problem? ( cas) Im waiting sam and dont talk to her like that...
Serena: My problem,Sam,is that thing over there*points to Brooke*took my spot in this team.
surprise
brooke)oh no not this shit again sam Im so outta here you can fight with them if you want to or you help us kill this damn vamp.....brooke shots a glance at serena.....
Serena: Why should i help you? Why should i help any of you when the only one who helped me when i needed it was Cas?
Serena: Why should i help you? Why should i help any of you when the only one who helped me when i needed it was Cas?
sam) serena no one took anyone,s place we just added so how about enough of that ok, (cas) uh serena why is brooke such a problem for you?
sam)fine serena you dont have to help us ...
Serena: It's because of her i lost everything......when those guys kidnapped me where were you Sam...you were with Brooke!
brooke) sam Im gonna go help dean with the vamp....she stops and lisens to whats said ,then she runs to deans side need alittle backup she ask?
Serena: It's because of her i lost everything......when those guys kidnapped me where were you Sam...you were with Brooke!
(DAMN POSTING GLITCH)
sam) serena how many times do I have to apologize to you I cant change what happened..and stop blaming brooke she,s not to blame...(cas) watches as serena hashes it out with sam ..
Serena: YOU LEFT ME ALONE TO GO FIND HER! YOU WERE MORE WORRIED ABOUT HER THEN WHAT COULD'VE AND DID HAPPEN TO ME!
sam) serena I didnt want anything to happen to either of you,would you rather that I left her alone to be attacked or killed? I saw that man going after brooke and you didnt have to wonder off you know .you should have stayed where I told you too, stop blaming everyone ...Im sorry I cant change it and you said it yourself your a big girl why cant you ever listen?
Serena: You told me to go look for her not to stay. *thinking* I'm broken and all he cares about is her.
meh
brooke)watches as dean decapatate,s the vamp,well guess you didnt need my help after all huh?she wonders off alone ,thinking of what she heard,what should I do she ask herself...