debzzies buddies & aka homies the spn RPG part 2

debie24 posted on Jan 07, 2012 at 11:27PM
character list)debie24-sam,brooke darkmoon 47 castiel,serena-user20392.dean,bobby

User20392 posted on Jan 09, 2012 at 08:25AM

Welcome! Here's the second part of the Supernatural roleplaying game in which we make up the story as we play. So here's the list of the characters that are already taken and next to their names is the username of whoever is playing as the character:

-Dean Winchester (played by User20392)
-Sam Winchester (played by debie24)
-Bobby Singer (played by User20392. Don't hesitate to say something if you want to play as him, though!)
-Castiel (now played by almost everyone here, you can play as him anytime)
-Serena (an Original Character played by darkmoon47)
-Brooke Davis (a crossover character from One Tree Hill played by debie24)

Some of the things you should know about the roleplaying game is that crossover characters (characters from other series) are allowed, and so are OCs (original characters made by you or any of your friends/family members/anyone else you know, if let you use their character(s) only.)

If you're going to make an original character or are planning to play as an original character, please make sure your character isn't a mary-sue. We don't think it would be a good idea to have a character that beats up everyone so easily and is better than everyone else at everything so suddenly and is perfect. It's too unrealistic. Let's say there's an storyline with an evil character who is not supposed to be easy to defeat. The "mary-sue" just comes and beats up the evil character so easily the storyline suddenly just disappears, so what would be the point of the storyline if it can't even last, right?

If you're going to play as a crossover character: this Roleplaying Game is primarily about a horror TV show called 'Supernatural', where demons, angels, ghosts, gods, and even shapeshifters are real, but feel free to play as any character you want from a TV show even if in their dimension they're not real. As long as the character is not from a cartoon or animation, it's alright. And let me remind you, if you want to play as a character who is not a human being and very probably would be hunted by Sam and Dean, don't worry, it's not like we *have* to kill them, we can even make up an awesome storyline for them! :D

Fandom 'ships are and are not allowed. Brooke has been with Sam and Serena with Castiel, but that's it. At first, I said that I believed it was better that fandom 'ships would not be allowed at all, and that changed, but only with Brooke and Serena, hopefully this is does not bother anybody.
There's a reason there's some rules for this RPG. We want it to be as cool as possible, and there are some things that could ruin that. So, feel free to contact any one of us about who you would like to play. You can whether write it on the wall of this spot/club, or message us, or say it here. Either way, you're welcome to play! If you have any questions regarding this RPG, ask them any time. ^^ (I also hope my English is understandable enough, my apologies if it isn't. If you have problems with English as well, we can help you. Just so you know, my username is User20392, and it would be easier for me to help you if you speak Spanish. :)

Here's the second part of the new Supernatural role playingeon which we just make the story up as we role-play this time. So here's the role-players and characters list. The characters names in bold are taken, the ones in italic are temporarily taken (probably until someone says they want to role-play the temporarily taken character) and the normal ones are not taken.

Characters List
]Hunters

Dean Winchester,User20392,
Sam Winchester,Debie24,
Bobby Singer (User20392 [Taken until anyone says they want to play as him]
]Castiel9 Darkmoon47,
Original Characters

Serena](Darkmoon47
Crossover Characters
Brooke debie24,

last edited on Mar 13, 2012 at 02:10PM

debzzies buddies & aka homies 4547 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3351-3400 of 4547

een jaar geleden tiff93 said…
mischievous
demon in brooke) because she is the chosen one and as I said lucifer loves to see sam squirm and this brooke seems to be sams weak spot so lucy ordered me back he wants to play.......
een jaar geleden debie24 said…
sam)you bastard leave her alone I will kill you sam looks at dean with tears streaming down his face.... (cas) dean we need to come up with a new plan....
een jaar geleden User20392 said…
Dean: Yeah, ... I think we do. But what the hell can we do? Queen of the demons? Really? We can't beat that so easily!
last edited een jaar geleden
cas) IM aware of that dean but we cant let the demon stay in her or she will die for sure.. (sam) looks at cas then at dean then back to cas what she,s not gonna die cas Im not gonna let it happen big tear drops fall from his face...
Dean: She's not dying. looks at the demon* What is your plan? What do you think you and your demons are gonna do? You don't need Brooke for this, you're wasting your time with all this crap! With all your stupid laughs and with taking people we care about away from us! *looks around to see who is behind them*
Demon: Don't talk to her like that.
Dean: *looks back at the demon possessing Brooke* Are you kidding?
Demon: *smirks and walks closer to them* Look, if you don't mind, we're leaving now. Well, whether you mind or not, of course.
Dean: You're taking her? Now? She's freaking hurt, and I don't mean your demon queen, I mean our friend!
Demon: You think she can't heal her vessel? She can do lots of things, more than you'll ever even imagine. Now, step aside.
Dean: You think we're going to let you do that?
Demon: Well... You can try stop us, but you won't succeed.
Dean: Look, pal. This isn't a freaking game, no more chatting. Let her go, you don't need her, you know what you should do? Get back to Hell, where you all demons belong! I think giving up should be your only choice, and I think it actually is.
Demon: *laughs* In your dreams.
Dean: If that were true, it wouldn't stop me from making it real.
sam) let go of her you sick demon from hell,why does it have to be brooke? your going to leave her if I have to drag you out.... (cas) sam dont anger her we dont have brooke yet....
Dean: *tries to reach for his gun but realizes he doesn't have it anymore*
Demon: She already answered that question, Sam. Brooke is the one she chose, and there is no way anybody's saying otherwise. Once she's chosen someone, there's no turning back.
Dean: Yes, there is.
Demon: Excuse me?
Dean: There is. There's turning back, she just would rather not change her mind.
Demon: You don't know her, you have no idea what's going through her mind at all. I would advice you to keep your mouth shut.
Dean: Why? Did I offend you somehow? Well, too bad. You took our friend and possessed her and she's still alive, she's still there, feeling the damn pain you caused her, and there's nothing she can do about it, you're not letting her! You hurt her, take her away, and possess her. Does it look like you would do this and then I would apologize to you? No? Then maybe you should be the ones shutting up and giving up.
demon possessing brooke)Im sorry that this vessel means so much to you sam she snickers but shes the chosen and the best vessel yet,sam she aches for you I can feel her wanting to touch you but your never gonna have her again sam she laughs ,my plans are simple Im wearing this vessel until theres no life left ....now get out of my way...
Dean: We're not getting out of anybody's way right now. Maybe you should be the ones doing so.
demon in brooke)she opens her mouth and laughs loudly,she looks at sam so you want me to kill sams friend right now then huH? she,s begging me to let you go ,but I want you to see what Im gonna do to her sam her eyes flash black ....ok boys you asked for it the demon takes a knife and rares back to stab herself.....
Dean: *pushes the male demon away and quickly walks towards the demon Queen* DON'T KILL HER!
sam) please dont kill her we will do whatever you say just dont kill her .... (cas) dean,sam we have more trouble
Dean: You don't say...
demon)well then I thought so,her eyes flash black again,sam I have lots more to come for you I have so much to do with brooke she,s never gonna be yours never sam,shut up in there brooke,or Ill give sam an eyeful right now,she,s a feisty one your brooke sam but that makes it better for me,I said shut up brooke ...
cas) brookes trying to fight her thats a good sign (sam) brooke can you hear me he ask ...
demon) oh sam she can hear you she can hear every word you say,I wish you could hear her she laughs ,.....I think Im bored with this now so Im gonna kill you brooke cause you wont shut up in my head its sam this sam that its driving me crazy hahahahahahah,she laughs,,,,,she draws back the knife again and plunges it into brookes gut......now learn to shut up......blood pours from her mouth.....
een jaar geleden darkmoon47 said…
(ok i'm lost what going on)
(That's okay. What's the last part of this that you read? :)
I can tell you this: the demon queen possessed Brooke. She then stopped possessing her supposedly.
Brooke is very hurt, so they had to take her to the hospital. Sam and Dean ran to the room where Brooke is and find out that she's still possessed after all, the demon came back somehow. The demon then stabbed her vessel, Brooke, to kill her because she wouldn't stop talking.)
(Oh and there's another demon there with the demon queen currently.
Dean: *stands there, staring at the demon queen without being able to move. He whispers* Sam...
Demon (not the Queen): She asked for it, and so did you.
Dean: *slowly turns to see the demon* *talks slowly* She and us... asked for it? What the hell do you mean by that? What the hell are you talking about?!
een jaar geleden edcullenlover said…
brooke)yes you asked for it she looks in sams direction,and so did she,I asked her nicely to shut up but Im sick and tired of hearing sams name in my head you know your all this chick thinks about its kinda depressing ... ( cas) brookes still strong thats good (sam)brooke I wont give up on you ...
(Hey, welcome to the Supernatural RPG! :D)
Dean: Why do you do this...? Why did you have to choose her?
brooke)dean do you not listen when I speak to you?its for sams benefit lucifer wants to torture sammy alittle hahahahahahahah she laughs with a dark growl she looks at sam he wants sam to see what he,s gonna do to her ,he doesnt care for this soul because she once sent him back down to the pits and its alittle personal now.....she snickers.....
(Did I read wrong or does she mean that Brooke or the demon Queen once sent Sam to Hell? I apologize if I'm wrong, I'm just really tired right now.)
EDIT: Nevermind, I think I get it now, it was the demon queen, right? Sorry!
brooke) sorry no its actually brooke that sent him back down to hell,sorry I didnt clarify!
(What, I had no idea, that's shocking information! lol And it's okay. Dean doesn't know last time I checked, then.)
Dean: *looks at the demon queen in disbelief* I'm sorry, what...? Who sent Sam back to Hell again?
een jaar geleden Serena18 said…
(hey guys it's me Darkmoon 47 my account got suspended so i made this 1 and where r Cas and Serena)
demon in brooke) no you got it all wrong dean this brooke you two keep trying to save she,s the one that ripped me from my currewnt vessel and sent me down to hell so you see we get to kill two birds with one stone because I can feel how much she longs for sam here,and it looks as if your brother feels the same for her and lucifer loves to torture sam .she growls in laughter.....
(Oh welcome back, it's weird you got suspended. :/ I don't know where Cas and Serena are, I'm gonna check the latest pages of the RPG with them and I'll edit my comment to tell you.)
Dean: *sighs Yeah, no need to say it like three times. You're telling me you had another vessel but she sent you to Hell? Is that why you feel the need to use her as a vessel and murder her...? It's no use what you're doing. She did that because that's what we do, we kick demon's asses, big deal, that's our job. And that's what we should do.
(I hope I'm not wrong about how I read it.)
EDIT: I just checked and remembered both. Serena is probably at the motel. Castiel is with Sam, Dean, the demon and the demon Queen at the hospital.
een jaar geleden debbs42 said…
hey you guys I made another account as well with my daughters email lets hope it sticks..I still cant edit the club .....(sam) hahahahahahah so brooke sent your ass back down to hell and thats why you instist on torturing us?
brooke) we have a winner yes sam thats why your darling lover is gonna die and your gonna watch me kill her ....
(didn't Serena go 2 Cas i thought she did)
een jaar geleden debs24 said…
yes she did their all togather at the moment...
(ok) Serena: Cas...i'm scared.
(ok) Serena: Cas...i'm scared.
(But... I read Cas was with Sam, Dean and the demons at the hospital. Did he just suddenly leave? Because I think that would be a little inconsiderate, considering what's going on. :|
Oh and welcome back, debie. You can't edit the spot yourself now that you don't have your debie24 account, but you can contact one of the Fanpop creators and ask them to change the banner and/or icon, they can do it. :)

Dean: You're sick.
Demon: Why, Dean? Because your little friend sent her to Hell and she has to do something about it?
Dean: Dude, she doesn't have to. She chooses to!
Demon: That doesn't mean your friend doesn't deserve to be tortured. She messed with the wrong demon.
Dean: You're messing with the wrong people. We're doing what's right, you, on the other hand, are just here to revenge some crap that happened because it HAD to happen!
Demon: It didn't have to happen. I shouldn't have happened. You don't know who you're messing with, do you? *sighs as he smiles* Well, I guess all you can do now is see your friend suffer for what she did, enjoy.
Dean: *looks at him with anger*
well that stinks about my old accountI want to know why they suspened me... (demon possessing brooke)and she will suffer sam I will see to that ,ok your begging for it again brooke dont make me but then again go right ahead sams still here for the show she barrels into laughter.....no cas didnt leave but serena was there with him when the demon went back into brooke....(cas) serena dont be scared....
(Yeah, hopefully they can give it back to you... And okay, it really wasn't mentioned. Besides, Serena said she refuses to go see Brooke with Sam and Dean because according to her they don't care about her. And I'm not adding anything else right now because nobody's even talking to Dean, so I don't know what to say. :|)
Serena: *grabs Cas's arm*
so guess Im playing sam now(sam) dean I dont know what to do dean any suggestions?that demons gonna come out of her if I have to pull her out myself he looks at dean you know what I mean ....
brooke) sam your making me tingle with that bad talk come and get her her mouth smirks at him and she flashes black eyes.... ( cas)serena your dads very mean and ugly on the inside....
Serena: i kno....
Dean: What...? *looks at Sam confused and then realizes what he means* ... Oh no. Hell no. No, Sam. Don't, just DON'T. You know very well what demon blood does to you!
brooke)yeah sam you cant do that big brother doesnt approve,and anyway I wont go without a fight I ve told you for the last time this vessel is mine..leave me she picks them up and throws them across the hall now get out..... (cas) guys if we can the demon out I can put a seal on brooke the same way I did with you we have to get her out soon .... serena stay close to me....
sam)looks at dean Im sorry dean I wont let let this thing kill her Ill do whatever I have to,Ill be able to control myself this time I promise but I am not letting her win so dont try to stop me...
Dean: Sam... No, please just don't do this. Don't even promise this kind of thing, it's not even like last time you did this it changed you because you wanted it to, it's something too complicated and addictive and you know it, Sam. I'm not letting that happened to you ever again, I'm just... I can't let you do this, Sam. Don't drink it.
Serena: Like i'd ever leave you.
brooke)yeah sam dont do it the demon laughs ,let brooke stay here with me cause Im about to start playing with her...I think Ill cut her eyes out first what do you think sam? (cas)puts his arm around serena dont listen to her....
(sam)dean I will save her no matter what,Im sorry I cant say that I wont drink because Im not leaving her to die dean I love her ,I M sorry I ll do what I have to......
Dean: Sam... Look, I care about her, too. But isn't there another solution?
Serena: Sam where are you gonna get the demon blood?