anime Random anime rp?

Harpaw8 posted on Nov 03, 2012 at 03:02PM
Here is a random anime rp. You can be a characte f any show or an OC. Whatever floats your boat

mine:
Pauline Timberwood
female
single
red hoodie, jeans, sneakers and a odd black orb necklace
sweet and kind, loves a good prank but can be strong and mean when she needs to be
other: plays piano, loves to write draw and pull pranks

anime 2832 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 2832

een jaar geleden cyrus498 said…
gale:umm i dont think so yusaku and yes ibuki i have been able to puke up weapons and knock out people with one hit...hm....where THE HELL is my sandwhich
een jaar geleden anifanfreak said…
Yusaku: Eh?! *Turns around holding his sword to her face, he sighs* Geez, I thought it would be an enemy... Careless of me... Damn! *Sheathes his sword and stands straight* Yes...?
Lyasha: *Throws a large Submarine sandwich in his face* Shut up and eat... *Turns back around*
Ibuki: Sorry about her, she's kinda a grouch...
Aqua: *Giggles* Yeah, Tell me about it!
Lyasha: Hey! I can hear you! *Growls*
een jaar geleden JuliKuran said…
Ruka:*hanging up-side-down*what are you doing here?
(gonna have some sleep,cya people in 3-4 hours,saynoura)
Yusaku: None of your business, Now leave before you get hurt... *Signals to the others to keep moving forward, he does also*
louise:pulls the skirt down *oh my how did my skirt get down there okay pervy attacks come onnnnn and get it....pweaaseee i want it..*cute kiddy face* *sweatdrops* scout:opens her shirt a bit and sits down*ahhhhh.... gale:eats the sandwhich*bitch get me my water looker:where is everybody deciver:yusaku why is there a girl in that squad commander:yeah why
een jaar geleden Animefreak100 said…
Ed:oh come one are they here yet?
commander:the doctor dude?
Ed:Doctor dude??? Whos that?
commander:i heard about some doctor
Ed:hmm ....
Lyasha: *Holds her blade to his throat* Screw you, ass hole... *Sheathes her sword and turns around*
Yusaku: *Sighs* Don't worry about it, Plus, our squad has arrived to our due location... Ed, I'll need you for this, You too, *Points at Mustang* Could you heat up that metal door over there? *Points to a large metal door in the distance and he turns to Ed* Get a blade ready, we're gonna slice through that thing... *Pops out Muramasa and watches the door* ready... set... GO! *He signals everyone to charge the door with him and Ed in front, Mustang followed, Armstrong and Hawkeye in back* Now shoot that thing and slice!!!
Ed:Alright! *his arm changes into a blade and he runs with the group*
gale:fuck you cunt commander:EAT THIS!!!!!*shoots rapidly* deciver:SUCK IT!!!!!*shot at the things*dieeee louise:i hear action!!!!!!!*she smacked the area still not putting her skirt or panties back up*HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA EAT TELEPHONE POLE
Ruka:how rude*climbs down the tree*what are they up to?*turns into shadow*guess I will find out myself*turns into gales shadow*this will disgais myself for a while....
gale:stomps on his shadow*grrr i hate mmy shadow
Yusaku: SLICE! *They bust through the door and he picks up his Walkie as soon as the dust settles* Good... *Talks into the Walkie* Come in Base camp and others, Come in... We've reached Surveillance and Assault team Rendezvous, Surveillance team, please respond, meet at directed Coordinates... Out... *Turns to the others* Okay, we wait here...
Terra: *Through the Walkie* Copy that... Moving to rendezvous point in 5...
Sora: *Through the walkie* Here too, Arriving in a bit...
Pyro: *He laughs as he picks up and speaks into the walkie* Yep, I'm here man, Coming at you right now...
Mira: *To all through the Walkie* I'll gather the others from the Surveillance team I can, Please report if you have arrived at the Rendezvous point for recognition to NOT search for you, thanks!
--Meanwhile--
Aqua: Hey, Gale, I see some activity at 3:00... I'm gonna investigate... *Walks to the trees cautiously and disappears in the dark*
Lyasha: Gale... Shh... I can hear something out there too... Respond to Yusaku and request some back up from the Surveillance team... *Scans the area*
Ibuki: *Places a hand on the handle of her blade, ready to draw* Something's near... I can sense it... I suggest taking Lyashas advice Gale...
gale:calls yusaku*repond yusaku repspond sexy beast is calling.. scout:sees something*WOAH WTF!*shoots toward them* looker:had fallen asleep on the battle feild*snoor....... louise:searches the forest*if only dumbass could get out of me....
(morningggg)
(hullos)
Ed: ....
Ruka:*gets out of gale's shadow*ouch,that hurts*rubs her forehead*
gale:AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH SHADOW LADDDDYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!*passes out* commander:what..happened to him
Ruka:Oi,are you ok?*flicks his head with her fingers*
gale:y-yout a shadow.....you were GAHH I FUC*ING KILLED LOUIS IM NOT AFRAID OF YOU!!!!!
Juli:*steps out of the shadow*do you think I'm weird?
gale:well no why?
Ruka:coz you seem to be very frightened.
gale:cuz i was!
Lyasha: I Really don't care about him... But... *Turns to Ruka* Any way... *Prepares to draw her sword* Who ARE you anyway girl...?
Aqua: No! Don't draw your sword on her Lya! It's NOT Polite! *Puffs her cheeks as they begin to turn red through stress*
--Elsewhere--
Mira: *Finds Scout and Louise and begins looking for everyone else, she talks into the Walkie* Come in, I've found Scout and... L... Louise...? I believe her Name was...? ANYWAY! I'm going to the Rendezvous point, See you there... Out...
--ELSEWHERE... Again...--
Yusaku: Okay... So I'm going to Ration our Weapons supply... *Spreads Numerous weapons on the ground and Hands each person a specific item* Okay, Ed, that's a Particle Accelerator, You can activate it by preforming Alchemy on it, it has an infinite mass and no weight, so you can make anything outta that thing, Next... *Looks at the weapon he Gave Armstrong* I gave you a Mistletain Knuckles, They're not your standard Brass knuckles, you can transfer your energy to your weapon instead of your Arms and Muscles, it'll be WAY more powerful... And you... *Looks at Hawkeye* That's just a gun that transforms into anything you want, even if it's not a gun... Don't matter... Finally... *He looks at Mustang* You have a Flame Charge, It's a crystal allowing you to control flame in more ways than one, It'll help you Manifest solid material that burns as hot as your fire, you can also collect as much energy in it as you want and release it in a blast larger than you probably ever could before... *Stands up and stares out as Mira and the others Arrive*
Mira: Heeeeeey!
Pyro: Hey Peoples! *Smiles as he walks in on the side with Terra and Sora close behind*
Terra: Hi All!
Sora: So Is this everyone?
Yusaku: I believe s--... Where are the other Surveillance team members...?
Mira: Couldn't find them, they ought to know where the Rendezvous point is... *Pulls out her walkie and talks into it* Come on, If you're still out there continue on from the Rendezvous point, we are Heading in, repeat, we are heading in, out... *Turns to Yusaku*
Yusaku: *Sweat drop* Well, you said it already... Come on guys lets Proceed as planned... *Walks down the dark cave with a large fireball hovering over his hand. flickering and lighting the pathway*
Ruka:*grabs the sword,her hands tighten,blood steaming down to the ground*if that makes you any happier*turns to gale*im sorry for frightening you sir...
louise:groupes mira*hello miss tits! scout:hey thats my name! looker:*had came back in*ow-owiie...... commander:what the hell it was terrible....nobody came... decivecer:i wanna kill.....gale:cracks his knucles*when do i punch
Ruka:*lets go of the sword*oh,where are my manners,I'm Ruka*snaps her finger and a table full of food appeared*would you like something to eat?
gale:I LOVE YOU!*eats food
Ruka:may I serve you anything else?*sips coke*
gale:a lap danceeeeeeeeeeee
Ruka:I'm sorry good sir,I'm afraid I can not do such thing.
gale:strip your clothes off?
Ruka:*shokes her head*im afraid I don't do any of above nor below
gale:tak off pantsu1?!!!??!
RuKa:I'm only a care-taker of the forest,and obviously provides food for the travellers.
gale:if i pay you money will you lap dance?
Lyasha: *Slaps the back of Gales head* Douche...
Aqua: LYA! *Pouts*
Lyasha: What?
--Meanwhile--
Yusaku: Don't grope anyone Louise, You neither Scout! Seyra is just up ahead...
Mira: *Thinking: She's nearly as old as me but WAY more Immature!* (She's only 12) *She walks up to Yusakus side and they exchange words, tactics ad plans mostly*
Pyro: *Walks next to Scout* I guess you know Yun already...
Terra: *Walks next to Ed and Armstrong*
Sora: *Walking next to Hawkeye*
louise:keeps grouping mira*you like it! scout:seyra!!!my wife where is she! melody:arent you a girl? looker:remeber she was the BI one deciver:crys*she got a wife...gale:BITCH!
Lyasha: Yeah, yeah, Douche... *Sneers and sits down, leaning her back on a tree*
--Meanwhile--
Mira: *Slaps her hand away* Geez just STOP already will you?!
yusaku: I Told you Louise... and Scout don't get exited, she won't be the same, not like the Usual Seyra we know, Hanase is around, she's seriously ticked off...
Pyro: I oughtta know, she's the only one that can BURN me...
Sora: And the only one that can SUFFOCATE me!
Terra: She can Kill me with my own dirt... anyone skilled enough can though...
Mira: She's the strongest of the blades... She could kill ALL of us!
Yusaku: Tell me about it... Scary ass shit there...
*They arrive at a dimly lit room in the cave Seyra was standing against the wall, she seemed to be different*
Seyra: So, What's the plan...? *Looks up, her eyes were squinted making her look fierce and she had a large sword strapped to her back, her hair was left down so it flowed in the gentle breeze that flowed through holes in the cave walls*
gale:shut up bitch louise:im the strongest of the fucking poles gale:you could be a strip- louise:smacked him in the balls with a baseball bat* scout:i could suffocate you you know*she stared at seyra*wifey?
Ruka:*stared at them,then burst out laughter*
Seyra: *Glares at her* I'm NOT here for fun Scout... now Yusaku, Plans...?
Yusaku: Right... *Pulls out a map and booklet, he opens both and begins going over the plan with her*
Mira: *Sits in the corner and plays with a little light ball of energy*
Pyro: *Lights up more torches to bring the lighting a bit brighter so everyone could see*
Sora: *Throws a small ball of swirling wind into the air and it felt nice and cool, as if a Ceiling fan was running, she sits next to Mira and starts to talk to her*
Terra: *Creates furniture out of Earth and made then the same texture and the cushions were veritable, making it comfortable to sit down, he sat down and waited, collecting his thoughts*
--Meanwhile--
Lyasha: *Fell asleep*
Aqua: Huh... She was just tired... *Giggles a bit*
Ibuki: Apparently... We should let her sleep or she'll go on a rampage... *Giggles and soon they were both laughing with Juli, quietly though, not to wake Lya*
last edited een jaar geleden
scout:begins crying*WAHHHH!!!! louise:SHU THE HELL UP TITS!!! scout:bitch slaped louise*quit calling me that!*she ran off* louise:OWCH!..fudge where did she go..melody:facepalms"probably in a shed or in the woods gale:kicked lyasha n her sleep*YEAHHHHH
Lyasha: *After a while she caught his foot and twisted it so hard he flips 34 times in the air before he hit the ground and she kicked him in the nuts sending him into a tree, she smirked and dozed off again*
--Rendezvous Point--
Seyra: *Sweat drop and she focuses on Yusaku, who was trembling*
Yusaku: Dammit all.... *Punches through the cave wall* Dammit ALL! *Turns to face the, disappears and retrieves Scout, he reappears and lets her go* ARE YOU ALL TRYING TO DIE?! THIS ISN'T A GAME!!! GET SERIOUS OR BYE-BYE EARTH, IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?! *Sighs* So, Enough GOOFING around *Glares at Scout then Louise* and make SAVING ALL OF HUMANITY, and inhumanity from total obliteration! So just CUT IT OUT and help ME help YOU do the right thing... *Sits down in a corner and mumbles to himself, very irritated at Scout and Louise*
--Base Camp--
Ibuki: I'm going to check in with Mira and the others... *Takes a seat at the communications booth and tunes in to find the right frequency* Hello? Can anyone hear me? If you can, Yusaku, You may need to come back here, this is getting ugly... out...! *Stands back up and walks over Aqua* Hey, Sis? Lya has been acting more grumpy than usual... is that bad for us?
Aqua: Probably...
Ibuki: Damn...
Aqua: you can say that again...
Both: Damn...