anime Random anime rp?

Harpaw8 posted on Nov 03, 2012 at 03:02PM
Here is a random anime rp. You can be a characte f any show or an OC. Whatever floats your boat

mine:
Pauline Timberwood
female
single
red hoodie, jeans, sneakers and a odd black orb necklace
sweet and kind, loves a good prank but can be strong and mean when she needs to be
other: plays piano, loves to write draw and pull pranks

anime 2832 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 2832

een jaar geleden cyrus498 said…
scout:removes the other twos clothes*now where were we? gale:kicks scout out of the closet*ah!*looks at the girls*AHHHHHH!!!!!!!*he nosebleeeds like crazy*
een jaar geleden Harpaw8 said…
Pauline has her cloths on now and she slams the door shut as the other girls do as well
gale:which one of you girls want to date me!
Claire grew awkwardly silent.
Sabrina: "Sorry....I have my eyes on someone else........."
Pauline: "......same....." grins looking at Claire. "Looks like SOMEONE is blushing."
gale:let me guess one of you had to have wanted louis..*he gave claire a kiss*well then!
een jaar geleden anifanfreak said…
Yusaku: *Crawls out into the open, exhausted, panting, practically gasping for air, sweating, he crawled to his front door, it swung open and Seyra dragged him inside, he was out of breath and his heart rate felt like it was dropping* S-Seyra.. C-call... *Coughs violently* Call... Pauline and S-Sabrina... Gale... Scout and the others... should... *Coughs violently* be there with them... get them over here... Paulines Number is in my... my phone... *He hands Seyra the phone as she franticly dials the number, and when Pauline picks up...*
Seyra: Hello? Hello?! Help... oh, god! Help! Yusaku, He doesn't look good, he says he needs Pauline and the others! Please come to his house! He's barely alive!!! *She hangs up and clenches Yusakus hand*
Yusaku: Don't be over dramatic silly... *He smiles weakly as he looks at her, he looks up at the ceiling waiting for the others to walk in... hopefully calmly* hmmm...
gale:comes with scout to yusaku*whats up nerddddd! scout:are you scared of me!*has a shotgun in his face*louis is dead
Yusaku: oh, hey, what's... erm... Scout? Why's your clothes torn? *Nosebleeds and looks away, Seyra was crying on his arm, she runs to Gale and hugs him, crying*
Seyra: Please, Help him! *She looks up, she holds him tightly, her breasts press up against him*
(left is scouts stalker outfit and the right..well..thats her everything else clothes) scout:oh yeah ahh yeah i was just tooken out of a war but im alright!what bout you what happened gale:nosebleeds*Alright whats wrong(first she is wearing contacts)
 (left is scouts stalker outfit and the right..well..thats her everything else clothes) scout:oh yeah
Seyra: He's hurt, do either of you know any medicinal magic?! He needs to be healed right away!
Yusaku: Stop overreacting Seyra, I just needed to talk to everyone... Come... Just sit down, Seyra, Lend Scout some of your clothes will ya?
Seyra: *Sniffle* O-okay... *Hands Scout an outfit, rather cute looking on her* is that better?
Yusaku: Much... thank you... We need to wait for Sabrina and Pauline to get here before we can get started... *He looks back at the ceiling*
scout:its so tight!*the clothes were showing everything they were so tight* ahh my boobs have no air to breathe!!!! gale:they need air? scout:no they cant move!!!! is what i mean and any way was a medic in the army too so what does he need
Seyra: Oh... um... Maybe I have something a bit more loose? *Hands an outfit with a larger breast size, a G-cup* all of these are a bit big on me... It's been a while since I've been able to fit into these properly...
Yusaku: No... No medical treatment, I'm fine... just a bit worn out is all... *Smiles, laughing slightly*
scout:gets into it*ahhh perfect...still small im a size bigger but its alright.....thanks girly! louis:is kinda inside of gales head at the moment*i will haunt you till death!!!!! gale:EKK!!!!!! scout:so whats wrong with him?
last edited een jaar geleden
Yusaku: I said I'm fine! No medical treatment please!
Seyra: oh... fine... *Sits down next to the couch* It's kinda hot in here... *She takes off her sweater showing her undershirt*
Yusaku: Seyra, You aren't wearing a bra again, are you...?
Seyra: nope! *She giggles and Lets them bounce over his face, her nipples made lumps on the shirt surface, she notices Gale staring* You wanna see too? *She jiggles them in his face, she grabs Scouts arm and pulls her so her boobs jiggle in Gales face too* like? You know you do... *Smirks*
gale:grabs hard on both of there boobs*im sorry i couldnt help it!!!! scout: louis:was controling gales arms and voice*hahahaha *makes gale squeeze harder* gale:gets his voice back*AHHH IM NOT DOING IT ITS LOUIS!!!! scout:AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT HURTS!!!!!!*is bright red* gale:who wouldnt like it but im not trying to touch sorry scout sorry seyra!
Seyra: *Also blushing slightly, she smirks then pulls Scout and herself away* I THOUGHT SO! *Roundhouse kicks Gales Body in the head making Louis's soul to fly into the side wall, Gale was left unharmed* So YOU'RE the one causing all of this Ruckus?! *Punches Louis in the face with a spirit fist obliterating all traces of his souls Demonic power to be taken away with the part of his soul that was there* There we go!
Yusaku: You planned that didn't you...?
Seyra: yup! *Giggles and shows a peace sign, sticking out her tongue, she looks back at Scout* Oh, sorry for dragging you into that...
louis:BITCHHHHH im a hero! ill be reborn just you see!!!*gets reborn*HENSHEN GLOVES HENSHEN TIGHTS!!!! HENSHEN MASK!!!!!!! mom:did my baby girl just talk? scout:....how dare he touch them...how dare you allow him to!*puts seyra's face in her boobs so deep it would choke her*HA!
Seyra: Gak! H-Halp! Y-Yu!!! *Struggles to get out but cant navigate her whole head out*
Yusaku: um, I'm not going anywhere near... erm... THAT... okay? *Sweat drop, pointing at Scouts boobs*
Seyra: Yu~! Please! She's suffocating me! Gak! *Goes limp*
*DONG*
Seyra: *Out cold, not dead, but unconscious* gurrrrr...
Yusaku: You didn't have to go THAT far Scout... *Sweat drop*
louise:what the hell! scout:...did i acually knock her out with my boobs..oh wow well*feels seyra's*now now im sorry oh also are mine really that big!*puts them all in yusaku's face worried* gale:his head was on the wall with blood exploded all over his face*
Yusaku: Erm... Mmph fm phe pht phoohoo fmy fmm? Phee? {Can you get these outta my face? Please?} *His breath was warm so it sent warmth throughout Scouts body, making her boobs jiggle with every breath, making her feel good* ugh... *He sighs, making even more warmth run through her, jiggling her boobs even more*
scout:OHHHH!!!*she falls on yusaku*please..more..*she hugs him tight*..pleasseee...i liked the warmth..gale:looks like he was shot in the head there was so much blood* louise:HMPH!...oh i guess i just got in this girls body still pretty sucky!..but i can do alot more all hail louise!!!!!
 scout:OHHHH!!!*she falls on yusaku*please..more..*she hugs him tight*..pleasseee...i liked the warmth
Yusaku: MMM MMMPH! {Get Off!} *More warmth goes through her body with his breath, he put his hands up, accidentally, but gently groping her boobs trying to push her off of him, he was too weak*
scout:OHHHH!!*her whole body shakes as she makes him grab harder*please..stay here with me..*res her head on him* gale:l--lucky...*coughs up blood*
Yusaku: RRMPH!!!! {Please!!!!} *He pushes harder, squeezing her boobs even more his breath continuously flowing warmth into her body* SHOOOWT! {SCOOOUT!} *More warmth, he starts becoming aroused* FO FOOT! {OH SHOOT!}
scout:AHHHHHH!!!!!!*her entire body vibrates*..ohh..*she puts her boobs in his face more as the were jiggleing*you like?.. gale:blood comes out of gales mouth*jiggles.....so many
Yusaku: Fo FMM MMMN! {Oh, COME ON!} *Holds his dick down while trying to Push Scout off, continuing to accidentally grope her sending more waves of warmth through her body*
scout:pleaseeee?....*she unzips his pants* gale:passes out onto of the other girl there*
Yusaku: *Tries to swat away her hands but can't reach* NNGH! *continues to accidentally grope her sending more waves of warmth through her body*
scout:oh come now you know you want to!*he took of her took makeing his face go into the bareness*
Yusaku: *Gave up and went limp* (All except his dick that is...) Fmm... Fmm Fa Phoo Faam... {Fine, Do what you want...} *Sighs*
scout:alright!..this is my first time...could you help me with it?*she pulls her skirt of slowly* gale:wakes up*AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!*his whole bodys goes pale as blood squirts out of his eyes and mouth*
Yusaku: Pha.. Fmmn Phoo... {Yeah... mine too...} *Sweat drop*
scout:hugs yusaku*be easy...pleasee...gale:vampires willl be after me...
Yusaku: Fim phoo phee phoo phoo... phoo phoo phit... {I'm too weak to move... You do it...}
scout:why are you talking weird!*makes his thing go inside...****** (these are censorded seens that viewers to young cant see) gale:looks dead
Yusaku: rrgh... *Transfers his thoughts so they were completely understandable* Yeah, sorry, all of my muscles are going numb... don't ask... rrgh... why... *SPLAT, on the surface of Scouts skin* Can, you get off now please? Oh, and zip up my pants please?
scout:*gets up*it didnt count*put here clothes back on*next time can you be able to move when you do it?..gale:help..
Yusaku: *Thought transfer* Oh geez... why me...? ugh... *Passes out, because of exhaustion*
gale:passes out* scout:what happened?*she zipped his pants up*
Seyra: urg... *Gale falls off of her back as she sits up* huh? what happened?
gale:looks fucked up*.........she chocked you with her boobs.. scout:...i almost did it! fudge why are you so..tired!
Seyra: She... *Pokes Scouts boobs* hmm... *Pulls Scout to Gale and displays both of their racks to Gale* Who's bigger? can you tell us?
gale:dies comically*BALBEHKGBVFDKJGB TIT OVERLOADDDDDD..... SCOUTS! scouts:hahaha! mine are H cup!
Seyra: *Puffs her cheeks* awwwww no fair! *Pouts in a corner, poking her boobs*
scout:now we can pushes them!*pushes seyra against the wall*
Finding a way to do so, Pauline ends up outside on the porch Sabrina sat next to her. "They are REALLY having fun in there." she grinned as Pauline did as well. "Im going to the old radio tower, to meet someone." Sabrina heads off into the woods leaving Pauline alone.

Claire sat in her own room lying down on her bed on her laptop listening to all the 'discussion' in the other room.
een jaar geleden onix11 said…
Name: Yurie(Ghost)

Height: 5'9
Weight: 157
Eyes: Gold
Hair:Silver

Description: A very secretive person. He doesn't tend to freak out when girls are around but he is a closet pervert. In his mind he goes nuts when he sees a naked girl even though he doesn't show it. He also dresses up as a ninja and keeps himself in good physical condition. He also carries around a guitar on his back.
 Name: Yurie(Ghost) Age: 17 Height: 5'9 Weight: 157 Eyes: goud Hair:Silver Description: A
een jaar geleden onix11 said…
Yurie was out in the woods kicking a tree that seemed to have been used a lot for his training. Sweet glistened off of his muscles on his shirtless body. He stopped his training for a moment when he thought he heard someone walking through the woods.
een jaar geleden Animefreak100 said…
The Doctor:*Walks around aimlessly*