anime Random anime rp?

Harpaw8 posted on Nov 03, 2012 at 03:02PM
Here is a random anime rp. You can be a characte f any show or an OC. Whatever floats your boat

mine:
Pauline Timberwood
female
single
red hoodie, jeans, sneakers and a odd black orb necklace
sweet and kind, loves a good prank but can be strong and mean when she needs to be
other: plays piano, loves to write draw and pull pranks

anime 2832 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 2832

een jaar geleden cyrus498 said…
louis:turns into pauline*can i help you work now?
een jaar geleden Harpaw8 said…
Pauline: laughed and smiled "I guess I can show you, you can help if you want to..." she rips of the tarp revealing a huge mechanical dragon made of bronze. "Her name is Buronzu. She broke apart one day so I decided to fix her in my spare time."
last edited een jaar geleden
louis:awsome*makes his voice high*HOW CAN I HELP!!!
Pauline: "Well, since he is close to completion you can put these disks." points to a small stack of disks on the desk, each labeled. "Into the right slot, it will say above the slot where to put them. One is Fire, Ice, water, memory chip, and a few others here and there." she then grabs an oil can. "Im going to oil her wings so she will be ready to fly as soon as she is done."
gale:smacks the real pauline in a area that girls dont take to kindley to being smacked* louis:GALE DAMMIT*braces for getting smack*
Pauline stands up slowly, and pushes him over, thats all she does, and goes back on her knees again.
Sabrina: "Da hell was that." she said standing outside the window.
Pauline looked at her.
Sabrina ducks down.
Pauline: "........."
(watching this right now, LOL)
gale:laughs*haha louis:makes pauline touch the a ripped page of the death note*IT WAS GALE SEE!!*heres gale* gale:wassup cutei
 gale:laughs*haha louis:makes pauline touch the a ripped page of the death note*IT WAS GALE SEE!!*here
Pauline: "Um hello." she said her eyes suddenly turning a soft shade of pink. she then looks at Lois. "Sorry about that..." she said awkwardly.
Sabrina still stares through the window...
louis:its okay*turns back in his casual outside of the company outfit*that hurt...why do you have a knife sticking out of you wall oww...gale:is your faceal expressions your eye colors?
Pauline: "Usually yes, sometimes its random, but most of the time its emotions." Pauline grabbed some first aid and walked over to Louis. "Need help...?" she suddenly noticed Sabrina, she threw a wrench at her, barley missing her. Sabrina ducked away
gale:woahahh WHO THAT CHICK STAREING THRU THE WINDOW and have any apples? louis:stands up noo im fine i just got stabbed but thats about it*starts putting the disk in the areas they go in*dodododo*his phone rings haveing and seemigly modern ringtone*hello?DAM STALKER LEAVE ME ALONE gale:dances around to the ringtone* louis:smashes the phone on the ground*
Pauline: "That...would be my cousin. you can come in."
Sabrina walks in. "I wasn't spying on you!"
Pauline: "Sure." she rolled her eyes.
Sabrina looked at Gale. "Nice to meet you, im Sabrina."
louis:is acually on fire from how mad he got* gale:WE NEED A FIRE EXTINGISHER!!....nice to meet you to names gale the shinigami!
Sabrina: "omgomgomg! Your a Shinigami too, wow, thats so cool, its fun to meet other shinigami, I only know demons like Andrew and Pauline!"
Pauline: "Please calm down Sabrina..."
louis:ima demon as well my true name or"demon name"is amaimon the 7th king of hell*keeps working* gale:i look kinda goofy for a shinigami dont i?*laughs* louis:you can call me louis,cyphre or amaimon i dont care really
Sabrina: "I will call you Cyphre.~" she smiled. "Well, Pauline is a demon, but she is a princess.~" she gives Pauline a sudden hug. "Its so cool, she's royalty, she was born to the first ruler of the underworld."
Pauline just nods saying nothing.
louis:awsome*looks at his phone*SHIT gale:jumps infront of andrew*IM GOING TO COLLECT YOUR SOUL NOW!!*pulls out something that looks like a semi-automatic revolver*
Andrew looked at gale. "I wouldn't if I were you, Pauline wound not be happy about that."
Pauline: "something wrong?"
(might have to go soon)
gale:sorry its my job*shoots andrew in the leg* louis:i smashed my phone because a stalker kept stalking me(i see)
(but not yet)
Andrew: fell to his knees"I can just come back again, Pauline will make sure of that. She has a special power. You must feel the strange rift sometimes."
Pauline: "That sucks, who's stalking you?"
louis:i dont know....he just stalks me he has red hair that about all i know gale:not if amaimon kills you
Andrew: "A...amaimon? who's that?"

Pauline: "Have you thought about going to the authorities or something?"
(g2g I will reply later)
(laters)
gale:the 7th king of hell*takes out the bullet*i will reap your soul later*leaves* louis:..who cares he can stalk me if he wants its not like he could do anything
Pauline just nodded putting more wires together.
Andrew stood up and sighed.
louis:....so what is this robot for? gale:EINS,ZWEI,DREI!!!!*appears back in the garage*(its 1,2,3 in german!)
een jaar geleden anifanfreak said…
Yusaku: *sighs and begins pacing around the house, searching for something* oh man where did it go? *feels his neck over and over*the where is it?! *begins searching the house franticly, very worried* where, where, WHERE?!
gale:what are you looking for?
Pauline: "she was my dragon and a great one at that. I missed her so i desided to rebuild her."
een jaar geleden fullmetal_ninja said…
I have an RP!
His name is Tobari Sakamoto
Loves: Anime and manga
Story: He lost his older brother and is on the lookout for his brother.
Looks: Bluish greenish hair and brown eyes.
Personality: Very rowdy and scary. Likes to fight alot and is sometimes friendly.
Sabrina walked around town. She bumped into tobari. "oh, im so sorry."
louis:mmm i see.......oh my look at the time!*goes into his fancey work outfit and goes to work*gale:so pretty lady whatch ya doing*is talking to pauline*
Pauline: "Im probably going to go inside and rest, i'm really tired." she said pure exhaustion heard in her voice.
gale:can i do something to help you sleep?
Pauline yawned. "I don't know, while I sleep you can do whatever, watch TV or something...."
gale:....whats a tv?
Pauline just smiled showing him what a tv is and how to operate it. "so, now that you know how, you can watch whataver you like. I guess you can sit in the chair." she points to a chair as she curls up on the couch with a blanket
louis:at work*i killed 3 more humans today who didnt support our cause cyphre senior:d goood keep it up gale:hey pauline who is that yusaku dude
Pauline: "a close friend who is staying here for a while." she said half asleep. Her face looked even more cuter asleep.
Yusaku: *Franticly feels under the couch and gasps* there it is! Whew I thought I lost it! *swings an amulet with blue diamonds encrusted In its sides and a huge emerald in the center around his neck* I don't know what I'd do if I lost this for good! *looks at Pauline, he walks over and brushes some hair out of her face and kisses her forehead then heads upstairs* yeah, a close friend... *walks into the room Megumi is napping in and stretches out on a chair, falling asleep immediately*
Pauline was now completly asleep, smiling...
gale:cuddles onto pauline*YOUR FACE LOOKS SO ADORABLE!!! louis:walks inside the house in his out of work uniform*uhh should i go in a diffrent room...
Pauline mummbled something about anime as she slept. The deeper she fell asleep the more she relaxed into Gale puttig her head in his lap.
gale:smiles*hehehe louis:...*uses his fingers to see pauline*am i looking correctly?(heres a pic of him doing that exact thing)
 gale:smiles*hehehe louis:...*uses his fingers to see pauline*am i looking correctly?(heres a pic of h
Pauline's breathing was softer, sometimes getting fast pased but slowed down to.

Sabrina passes by. "aw, how sweet."
louis:hey sabrina am i seeing this right?you know gale and pauline together like that... gale:starts petting pauline*.....
Yusaku: *falls out of the chair with a thud, Megumi had her foot on his face* um what're you doing?
Megumi: I dunno, I just felt like stomping your face... is that so wrong?
Yusaku: yes... yes it is... well... *stands up and walks downstairs* im not gonna get any sleep up there... *flops down on a chair beside the couch and closes his eyes* hey guy... if you're using your powers for something pervy I'll shove my foot up your Ass and pluck out your eyes, I won't let anyone look through Paulines clothes, its not right...
Sabrina: "yah, its so cute. Pauline is interesting when she sleeps ahe talks and sometimes cries."

Pauline murmers happily.
louis:i cant see shit i have terrible eye sight my hands are like glasses*is looking through sabrina clothes*yeeeep gale:falls asleep next to pauline*
Pauline smiles.

Sabrina narrows her eyes. "ooookay."
Sabrina lightly waves her hand over pauline's arm.
"nya im ticklish."
Sabrina: "learn so much about her everyday.~"