anime Random anime rp?

Harpaw8 posted on Nov 03, 2012 at 03:02PM
Here is a random anime rp. You can be a characte f any show or an OC. Whatever floats your boat

mine:
Pauline Timberwood
female
single
red hoodie, jeans, sneakers and a odd black orb necklace
sweet and kind, loves a good prank but can be strong and mean when she needs to be
other: plays piano, loves to write draw and pull pranks

anime 2832 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 2832

een jaar geleden cyrus498 said…
louis:is nosebleeding so much its like a waterfall*uuhhh huh gale:snnoorrr
een jaar geleden Harpaw8 said…
Sabrina looked at him, an evil glint in her eye. "you better not be doing what i think your doing..."
louis:is still nosebleeding*uhhhh what do you think im doing gale:.................snoor
Sabrina just goes upstairs. "god, watch them or something..."

(g2g will be back later.)
louis:passes out*
Pauline wakes up for a secound yawning then she fell back asleep again
gale:ohh pauline*cuddles pauline*your yawn is so adorable..
Pauline makes a noise, like a purr from a cat.
gale:ehehehehe*pets pauline like a cat*......your more adorable than people souls being reaped....
Pauline yawns again, this time showing her fangs.

Sabrina takes out her violin tuning it quietly
louis:goes to sabrina's room*whatch ya doing gale:*pokes paulines fangs*oww..are you a demon or something?
Pauline woke up. "yes, sorta..."

Sabrina: "tuning my violin..."
gale:was still holding pauline in a awkward postion*ohh i see louis:ahhhh i see.......adaorable
Sabrina: "a....adorable?" she looked at him.

Pauline: "i can do this too." she shook her head, black ears appeared on her head.
gale:are you part cat as well? louis:yes i called you adorable!*uses his hand glasses again*
een jaar geleden anifanfreak said…
Yusaku: good freaking god... I need to take a walk... anyone wanna come with? *pulls on his jacket and stands up, he starts walking to the door, yawns and make a sort of squeal, he blushes a bit jacques he didn't intend for that to happen, he opens the door and walks out, he leaves the door for anyone who wants to follow*i
Sabrina: "im...going woth yusaku... Go after payline or something." she runs out with him

Pauline just nodds
Yusaku: *looks at her* so why'd you follow me? You need to run an errand? *looks at his house currently under construction*
Sabrina: "no, i wanted to walk with you."
gale:uses his hand glasses*ohh i see whats it like?
Pauline: "its interesting. Life is, i mean..." she smiles
Yusaku: *chuckles, then smiles at her* well thanks for keeping me company Sabrina, hey mind if I call you Rina?
Sabrina smiled. "sure, I dont mind at all."
Yusaku: *smiles at her* hey, you hungry? I know a great place, its not even fancy...
Sabrina replied instantly. "i would love to!"
Yusaku: *jumps back, a bit startled* whoa, that was a bit quick... but whatever let's go, shall we? *smiles and subtlety grabs her hand*
Sabrina blushes and smiles as they head for the restraunt
Yusaku: *without looking* hey, are you blushing? *pushes open a door to a local resturaunt* hey Sohma usual table please, thanks...
Sohma: hey Yusaku, you have a girlfriend now? Good for you!
Yusaku: shut up and get us to the table... *smacks Sohma in the back of the head*
Sohma: *shows them to a table in the back corner* usual order Yusaku?
Yusaku: *sits down* yes please, don't bring my food until her order is ready okay?
Sohma: sure thing bud... *walks away with whatever she orders and gives the order to Usujima* here... *takes more customers orders*
Sabrina smiles. "he's a good friend i assume then.~"
Yusaku: if you consider the most obnoxious person in the world my friend then yeah... I work here, I racked up 79 free meals, and this is only one of them *snickers*
Sohma: yeah yeah... *puts their food on the table* oh yeah boss needs to talk to you, you're so damn lucky you know...
Yusaku: okay, I'll see him after I'm done...
louis:shapeshifts into pauline and goes to yusaku useing paulines voice*hey guys can i join in!*has a terrible pauline impression* gale:do you have a tail if your part cat?
Pauline grew a tail. "yes." her tail twitched slightly

Sabrina: "well then, thank you so much.~" she takes a bite of her food smiling
gale:i..love cats....and your part cat!!*hugs pauline super tight* louis:ehhh*comes back inside the house and looks at pauline and gale*ohh.....okay science we all our showing our heritages acsessorys*ahuge pair of horns comes out of his head and a black devils tail comes out*
Pauline makes a cute neko face. "thats cool.~" her eyes have a glow to them, they turn a nice amber color.
louis:stares in shock*...............*hugs pauline*YOUR PERFECT YOUR PART CATS AS WELLL OHH I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!gale:uhhhhh...*animesweatdrop*
Pauline smiles purring. Andrew stormed through the door and went upstairs slamming the door to his room.
Pauline: "Grump."
(makes dis face except eyes closed.)
 Pauline smiles purring. Andrew stormed through the door and went upstairs slamming the door to his ro
louis:OHHH!!*gives pauline a big smooch* gale:BAH*nosebleed*
Andrew ran outside quickly then raced back in faster, with someone...
Pauline blushed then noticed Andrew. "Who was with andrew?" she smirked. "A girlfriend....possibly....probably not, but that was someone.~"
gale:pulls out his revolver and goes chaseing andrew* louis:cuddles pauline*sweet sweet kitty lady...*eyes glow a pinkish color*
Andrew looked at Gale. "Please, not now."
A really cute girl, about as old as Andrew, almost as cute as Pauline, sat in a chair looking terrified as Gale entered the room
Andrew: "Be careful around her....she is scared of anyone that gets near her..."

Pauline's eyes glow too, she rests her head again yawning, exhausted.
Gale:nosebleeds*whos that lady??*puts the revolver away*..shes cute... louis:want to go to sleep pauline?wait if your part cat*thinks*do you like being licked then?
Pauline: "I guess...~"

the girl murmured slightly, but still audible. "my name....is....claire..." she was cute but the only thing that threw it off was her grey dull eyes.
Andrew: "she was being tortured and abused, poor girl, no wonder she is afraid of people."
gale:by what ity bity disgusting demons?*laughs*dont worry i can just shoot them!*shoots the wall and puts the revolver back*....mmm.... louis:gives pauline a lick*....want some tuna?*speaks with a thick german accent*
Claire looks a little more terrified. "No, well, sorta, v.....vampires." she looks like she's going to cry any second.
Pauline blushes really hard and smiles. "sure.~"
gale:smlies showing teeth that resembles a vampires*ohh those disgusting things...we shinigami hate them!!...louis:makes tuna stir fry*here you go it has a lot of fish but mostly tuna...*pets pauline*
Pauline eats it all. "Amazing, you really know how to cook.~"

Andrew: "Careful, your scaring her."
Claire is shaking now, terrified of Gale.
louis:aww thanks..*munches on food*after work i usally had nothing to do so i taught myself to work and how to control my abilitys better.. gale:oh really..*sits next to claire*its okay i wont hurt you i promise...
Claire just flinched away terrified.
Andrew: "No matter what you say she doesn't listen or believe you when she does." he sighed sitting at his desk taking out his laptop

Pauline: "thats cool. and cooking as well I assume?"
louis:mmm hmmm..*opens his breif case and starts writeing names in the death note*.....lets see....hes dead YES MY CHECKLIST IS COMPLETED!!*puts the deathnote away* gale:gives claire a hug*dont be afraid of me...alright..
Claire filched, but only for a second. She ever so slowly started to relax into Gale's hug.

Andrew just smiled as he kept typing.

Pauline: "who did you write in their nya?~"