anime Random anime rp?

Harpaw8 posted on Nov 03, 2012 at 03:02PM
Here is a random anime rp. You can be a characte f any show or an OC. Whatever floats your boat

mine:
Pauline Timberwood
female
single
red hoodie, jeans, sneakers and a odd black orb necklace
sweet and kind, loves a good prank but can be strong and mean when she needs to be
other: plays piano, loves to write draw and pull pranks

anime 2832 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 2832

een jaar geleden Animefreak100 said…
The Doctor:*smiles* Oh i love that time! *pushes a few buttons and they appear there* Alright we are here! *goes to the door* You coming? Just try to stick with me and don't get involved with anything! One tiny thing and it could change time.
een jaar geleden Harpaw8 said…
Sabrina looks around the tardis then comes back to reality. "Yes, alright." She walks outside and gasps at het surroundings. "Amazing..."
The Doctor:Of course it is. 13th century london,england,1888. Time of Jack the Ripper.
last edited een jaar geleden
Sabrina: "Well...I never traveled back in time before, Its...amazing..."
the doctor:I do it all the time.
Sabrina: "extraordinary! I never..." they hear a scream in the distance all of a sudden
The Doctor:That would be the next victim. Allons-Y! *grabs her hand and starts running*
Sabrina ran, she was suddenly a tad faster then him so she was pulling him along, she then realized it and slowed down. "Sorry about that..."
The Doctor:*smiles* quite alright. *they arrive at the scene and takes out his sonic screwdriver and flashes it at the women who was killed* hm stabbed in the stomach and chest then her throat got slit.
Sabrina stared for a secound. "Something seems wrong about this murder." she leaned down. "Look at this, their is some, weird substance on the colar of her shirt. It doesnt look like blood, heck, it doesnt look human..."
The doctor:Your right *bends down and puts his finger in it and licks it* hm ... Its not from the victim its from the ripper. apparently .... I got it! *laughs* Follow me! *starts running*
Sabrina race after him, excited and nervous for what they will have to confront...
The Doctor:*looks back at her* Don't worry You have me after all. Oh by the way whats your name?
"Sabrina Timberwood. Pleasure to meet ya~"

The Timberwood is a famous science community that shut down for a long long time and no one knows why. All the Timberwood's died except for a select few...
een jaar geleden anifanfreak said…
Yusaku: *Hugs Pauline, and Unwittedly Kissed her on the lips, he blushed intensely after realizing this and backed off* I-I'm so sorry!
The Doctor:Ello Sabrina! This is gonna be fantastic! *grins*
(Random temp. Character time!)
Jenson: *Walks up to Sabrina and Doctor, Tips his hat and bows Politely* G 'day Sir, Ma'am, And how are you this fine evening?
Pauline smiled slightly, the moon giving her a crazy look, but only for one secound. "you dont have to be sorry."

Sabrina: " G'day to you too, we are doing just fine."
Yusaku: *Blushes deeply but returns to his normal color after a bit, the Barrier lowers and a short man with a wooden staff comes out of the shadows of the forest* Yokohama... Sensei...
Pauline looks at the man and doesn't know what to say so she refrains from speaking
Yokohama: Hey, kid, been a while since you've come THIS deep into the forest! How've you been? and who's this? *Looks at Pauline*
Yusaku: Good, It's been years since we've seen each other Master, I hope the last five years have done you well? *Smiles*
Yokohama: *Smiles back* they have, thanks for asking!
Yusaku: *Leads him to Pauline* This is Pauline... a... a very good friend of mine...! *Smiles at her* Pauline, this is my old master.. Y-
Yokohama: *Cuts him off* Yokohama Timbers... (Can I make his REAL last name Timberwood?)
Yusaku: Huh! Timbers and Timberwood! Thats pretty cool! *Grins*
Yokohama: T-Timberwood? *Grits his teeth*
Yusaku: Something wrong? *Looks at him confused*
Yokohama: Oh, no... nothing at all... *Glares at Pauline*
(sure.)
Pauline flinches under his glare. "Um.....alright." she felt like she had seen this man before....but where
Yokohama: Pauline Timberwood, the Reincarnate of the Timberwood line... How did you survive the eradication of the family...? You SHOULD be gone forever! *Growls*
Yusaku: Sen-sei...? Is there something the matter...?
Yokohama: *Pushes him down* HOW?!
Yusaku: Urk! *He hits his head on a nearby tree*
Pauline: ran over to Yusaku then at Yokohama "I had a little help." she looked up at the sky for a second. "By an old friend I have not seen in years."
Yokohama: ! *He lowers his guard* Did he look somewhat like... this? *Transforms into a young male, around Yusaku and Paulines age* Well...?
Pauline glared. "No, he was special, he was different....and I will....never see him again...." she looked away

(going out to dinner. I will be back later hopefuly. I will make replies here and there on my dads phone but not offten)
Yokohama: Shizue... Genka... Timberwood...? Was that him? The Beast slayer? or someone else...? *Sits down on a nearby rock, still in his young male form, his actual form*
The Doctor:Ello!
Jenson: So, Have you heard? The Local Authorities have That bastard Jack the Ripper on the ropes! It's fantastic! Isn't it?! *Snaps his finger in a sort of "Oh, shoot" sort of way* But he might slip them yet again, did you hear?
een jaar geleden cyrus498 said…
louis:wakes up in a ditch comepletely empty handed*oh shiz...when did i get here....*screams like a girl*AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHERES THE DEATH NOTE!*the scream could be heard for miles* gale:the shinigami*...you lost...the death note?*begins chockeing louis*AHH YOU FOOL!!!!!!
The Doctor:Yes i have.
louis:runs around seeing the doctor*have you seen a death note anywhere i got robbed!!
The Doctor:Nope.
Sabrina shook her head. "sorry louis, no."

Pauline narrowed her eyes. "although, it was my familys actions, not my own. You cant blame me for their actions..."
The Doctor:Well apparently,sabrina,jack the ripper case is solved. thats interesting. Normally i have to do something right about now.
Sabrina: "then...i guess i should get back to my time."
louis:HEEYYYYY i got robbed!!!!!!!! anybody spare some cash maybe some warm foood!*looks food deprived badly*i think ive been..about two weeks
Claire noticed louis. "louis, hello, have you seen pauline?"
Jenson: What? How do you know it got solved? they're still investigating it, You must have great instincts then! Ooh, I hope they put away that maniac before he kills again!
The Doctor:Yes. Let's go. *grabs her hand and runs off to the tardis*
Sabrina smiled and ran with the doctor smiling. "i havent had this much fun in years."
The Doctor:You get used to it for awhile.
Yokohama: Heh, I had NOTHING to do with your survival girlie... I cared not if you survived... *Smirks* But still, WHO helped you get away from the beast?
Yusaku: MASTER! ENOUGH! *He growled*
Yokohama: Silence you idiot! This has NOTHING to do with you WHATSOEVER!
Yusaku: Yes... it... DOES... Pauline is my friend so her problems are MY problems too! No matter HOW deep... I'll help her through it, I can tell she doesn't want you asking about Y-...
Yokohama: *His eyes narrow*
Yusaku: *Stops himself* Erm... Her family, so just STOP!
Sabrina smiled. "im so excited for more.~"
The Doctor: Sabrina, Would you like to travel with me? *arrives at the TARDIS*
Pauline: "his name is Jake. A very old friend i have not seen in years..."

Sabrina thinks for a secound, then she desided. "yes, i would be delighted to."
The Doctor:*smiles* Fantastic! *gets in the tardis* so london it is.
Sabrina: "whatever you say.~" she smiled walking inside with him
Yokohama: J-Jacob? I-I'm sorry to say... He is No longer Alive... He died last year, he was mugged and beat to death... He was the kindest boy, I see why HE'S the one that helped you... He must have been such a good boy... and a wonderful friend... *Looks down at the ground sadly*
louis:grr demooonnnn wings!!!!!!!!*a pair of tiny wings go on his back*what since when where they this tiny..oh well...*runs quickly to sabrina*WHY NO I HAVE NOOTTT what are you guys doing?!hmm i want in!