anime Random anime rp?

Harpaw8 posted on Nov 03, 2012 at 03:02PM
Here is a random anime rp. You can be a characte f any show or an OC. Whatever floats your boat

mine:
Pauline Timberwood
female
single
red hoodie, jeans, sneakers and a odd black orb necklace
sweet and kind, loves a good prank but can be strong and mean when she needs to be
other: plays piano, loves to write draw and pull pranks

anime 2832 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 2832

een jaar geleden Animefreak100 said…
The Doctor:*Quickly teleports before louis could get in*
een jaar geleden Harpaw8 said…
Sabrina: "time travel...but im afraid i cant deside weather of not you can come..."

Pauline grew dead silent, her eyes misty and she was shaking slightly now as she looked away. "i think i should head home now..."
een jaar geleden anifanfreak said…
(AniF, can you reply on my Anime Days RP?)
Yokohama: I'm so sorry... He was such a good kid too... *Wells up* Ngh...
Yusaku: *Puts an Arm around Pauline* Come on... I'll fly us back... Good-bye... Master... *He flies off, carrying Pauline on his back*
The Doctor:*arrives in london* Here we are! Present day London!
(Erm.. Am I the only GUY that RPs here?)
Sabrina: "its wonderful~"

Pauline hugs him shaking. "he cant be..."
(anifan i reply to anime days alot XD and probably XD)
The Doctor:It sure is. Not as wonderful as the planet barcelona,though.
Yusaku: I'll tell you what... We search for your friend first thing tomorrow... okay? *Spins and catches her in mid-air, he hugs her then carries her close to him as he lands in front of her house, he sits her on her bed upstairs then begins walking to the door* I'll see you tomorrow... *Reaches for the door and opens it slowly...*
Sabrina smiled. "sounds like a interesting place. Promous to take me there some time?~"

Pauline: "we cant, he could be anywhere...he is a time travelar..." she looked down. "you dont have to go by the way..."
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden cyrus498 said…
(HEY ARE YOU SUGGESTING IM A GIRL?!?!!?!?!?!)louis:ahh i wanna come...hmm..i wonder how my fathers company is in the futere mr.cyphre:futere*okay im going to blow this bulding up and destroy the town due to us loseing all of our money!!!!*blows up a gigantic skyscraper*
(Oh sorry, Forgot you were here Cyrus sorry! XP)
(no, i bet he was just wondering)
Sabrina: "you can come if the doctor says so."
Yusaku: *He stops* Don't worry about the time traveling, He was actually Master Yokohamas Grandson... So I've met him... oh, and I'm only going to get a glass of water *Smiles and walks out of the room downstairs, he fills a large glass with water and gulps it down, he returns upstairs, he sits on a chair beside the bed and closes his eyes* I'll be right here so you won't be hurt, you have nothing to worry about... *He smiles*
(lol oops sorry cyrus XD)
The Doctor:Yes i will. beautiful place it is too! *smiles and gives her a key* Here take this tardis key. if you ever want to come back with me use it and i will come and get you. or you could just stay with me ad travel....
Pauline nods and falls asleep.

After a secound pauline started sleep talking. "yusaku....where are you..."

Sabrina nodded taking the key. "thank you."

(wearing my tardis key right now. Lol)
louis:finds pauline after searching*HELLO PAULINE!!!! gale:i want food louis:too bad!

(my god do i act like a girl hmmm hmm!?)
(lol XD i has my tardis plushie right on my computer desk XD)
The Doctor:Your very welcome.
Pauline wakes up and smiles slightly her eyes still misty. "hey guys..."

Sabrina smiled. "well, should we walk around london?"

(lol, im not at a desk. Im in bed on an iphone.)
Yusaku: *Sitting on the bed, brushing her hair* I'm right here... I told you I'd be right here so you'd have nothing to worry about*
(I'LL BE BACK)
Pauline nodded smiling. She seemed to relax much more.

(kk)
louis:are you..two like..datein?..man..ive been in a ditch for a while...
(alrighty!)
The Doctor:Sure.
Pauline: "..." she looked at yusaku, then at louis with a nod.

Claire walked in smiling. "so cute."
Pauline just smiled

Sabrina: " lets check out that ferris wheel." she pointed at it, it wasnt that far and it was huge
The Doctor:Alright ..... *thinks -i used that ferris wheel as a sattelite for those living manicans....-*
a huge shattering noise filled the room* louis:.................*made himself trip down the stairs*hahaha..... gale:THE FU**
Sabrina: "yah...i sorta...remember that..." she smiled reading his thoughts

Pauline hollard. "are you okay louis?!"
The Doctor:How did you do that?
Sabrina: "its...um...a little trick i have always had."
louis:im fine!*goes up the stairs and falls down again*..hehehe... gale:what are you doing?!
The Doctor:*smiles* looks like i picked a good companion this time.
Sabrina smiled. "then im so glad to have run into those hounds. Wothout them we might of never met."

Pauline got out of bed and helped him up. "you alright then?"

(heading of to bed. Night. I might reply once or twice but please dont get too ahead of me ^^)
(alrighty!)
The doctor:Yep.
louis:jumps on the window* gale:...............get..a ambulence
Pauline: "looks fine to me." she smiled her eyes completly dull from exaustion and misty as well.

Sabrina: "i think you can also tell im not human."

(making one last reply. Night.)
(I'm Baaaaaack!)
Yusaku: ... Um... You alright Louis?
(night!)
The Doctor:I had my suspicions.
louis:has landed on a metal pole*oi..im fine!*comes back into the house with a metal pole comeing out of his chestyep yep never been better
Yusaku: *Sweat drop as he chuckles a bit* oh... okay then... hahaha, So where were you all this time?
(goodnight
louis:smashes his head onto the wall over and over again*i got robbed and i was knocked out into a ditch
Yusaku: *Jolts and stops him* Geez man! Calm down! Here! Take this cash, and I'll help you track down your possessions, I have to help Pauline find someone already! Just don't kill yourself man! Holy crap!
louis:had left a bunch of blood on the wall that was going down*oh no i am fine i just need the death note my father can get much much more of the possessions i had..now if you excuse me!!*picks up a desk and drops itt on himself* gale:OH CRAP
Yusaku: *Picks up the desk, he puts it down on the side, picks Up Louis by the collar and slaps him across the face a few times* CALM DOWN! Geez, you're an idiot! If it's that creepy-ass Gloom-and-doom book you carry around HERE, I found it not too far from here....! *Hands him The Death Note* Don't worry I didn't look inside... *Sighs and sits back down on the bed* Geez, sometimes I think I'm in some sort of Manga sometimes...
louis:begins to write his own name in the death note*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! gale:oh shit get that shit away from him YUSAKU YOU FOOL!!!!!!!!*trys to take the death note away*HELP ME!!!! louis:NOO!!!! HAHAHAHAHA OR I WILL WRITE YOU ALL!!!!
Yusaku: Okay? *Kicks it into the air and he catches it* You REALLY trying to kill us all aren't you? you dumb-ass... *It disappears in a giant ball of flames* Don't think you'll EVER get that back, It's somewhere you'll never get it, Hell, it's probably burnt to a crisp already {Meaning: the core of the Sun}
louis:jumps down all the stairs and his face smashes into the wall*................gale:dam he is fudged
Yusaku: Yeah... Geez, How high is this guy? And WHAT is he high ON?! *Sweat drop*
gale:high on suicide? louis:EXACTLY!!! *smashes his head onto the wall each time he goes up on a step of the stairs*ahh isnt this fun yuSAUCKu?
Yusaku: Okay, This is really getting bloody, go out there... *Points out the widow* and beat yourself with a metal pipe or something... *A metal pipe appears in his hand* Fetch! *He chucks it out the open window, he goes back to the chair he slept on and sighs, he slouches a bit*