anime Random anime rp?

Harpaw8 posted on Nov 03, 2012 at 03:02PM
Here is a random anime rp. You can be a characte f any show or an OC. Whatever floats your boat

mine:
Pauline Timberwood
female
single
red hoodie, jeans, sneakers and a odd black orb necklace
sweet and kind, loves a good prank but can be strong and mean when she needs to be
other: plays piano, loves to write draw and pull pranks

anime 2832 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 2832

een jaar geleden cyrus498 said…
louis:mm just some people like executives of other companys its just work... gale:smiles*okay...please trust me?
een jaar geleden Harpaw8 said…
Claire rested her head against him. "o....o......okay....."
Andrew kept smiling as he worked, glancing at Gale and Claire.

Pauline: "Ah. I see.~"
gale:stares at clair with his brown eyes which is uncommon for shinigami*im not that scary am i? louis:yes....is there a problem with that/(i wonder...do thte pages ever run out in a death note?)
Andrew: "Not really....Claire was abused so she was scared of EVERYONE. but sometimes." he turns to Gale. "You give me the shivers."

Pauline: "Nope.~" she smiled. Suddenly a shot was heard Pauline jumped, a small thorn sticking out of her neck she fall over.

???: "Bullseye.~"
(idk....btw, g2g soon, might leave randomly.)
last edited een jaar geleden
(ahh i see) gale:what how!!!!*eyes turn red* louis:WHO THE HELL IS THAT!!*makes his finger nail super sharp and long and slams in into the person stomache*who are you!!
een jaar geleden fullmetal_ninja said…
Tobari: Sorry I'm late everyone...
een jaar geleden anifanfreak said…
Yusaku: *finishes his food and stands up* sorry Rina, I'll be back, boss!
Boss Devin: hey kiddo, so, you've been a great employee and friend, I would like to pass on my restaurant after I retire! How bout it?
Yusaku: *gasps and backs up*sorry a-are you sure?!
Sohma: uncle!!? What are you saying?!
Devin: absotively, you may be our newest but you're the best! *pats his shoulder*
Yusaku: I... I'm sorry... I have to decline...
Devin: what!!? Are you sire about that?!
Yusaku: yes... I'm very sorry sir... Rina... go back to the house when you're done, and please don't have the others start worrying about me... *walks out muttering to himself*
Sabrina just nodded and headed home.

??? Just grinned fading into shadows.
Pauline lay down moaning and shaking

Andrew: "red eyes and fangs. It creeps me out, sorry...it just does..."
gale:well*hugs gale as his eyes go back to shinigami green*my eyes are green and*threads his fingers through claires hair*i like your hair louis:WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!*body becomes covered in blue flames*
Duncan: "Names Duncan. Im one of the timberwoods rivals." He grins.

Claire smiles slightly. "Thanks." She says in a quiet voice

Andrew nodded and kept typing
louis:my name is louis cyphre....*opens his mouth and sticks his hand in his throat pulling out a demons sword*a cut from a demon sword never heals! gale:do i seem scary to you claire?
Claire took a while to respond, then she shook her head no.

Duncan: "unless ypur using it against a demon..." He grins. "So im fine... Besides...i always come back..."
Pauline saw duncan and cowered in the corner in fear
louis:do you know who i am?i am the 7th king of hell AMAIMON!!!*smacks the sword on duncans leg* gale:so who were these vampires?
Claire: "their from the darkstar science corp. they do science stuff, but the place holds many secretes..."

Duncan winced. "Why are you concentrating on me? When she is in danger of death."
Paulines breathing increased. She tried to get up but fell again her eyes bloodshot, the white of her eyes yellow
louis:SHIT*goes to pauline*were are you hurt? gale:were are they?im gonna kill them
Yusaku: *walks in and just stares* um... what is this? *flicks Duncan in the forehead and he goes flying out the window, he turns around and looks at Louis* so um... I'm just gonna guess that guy was bad okay? Here... *walks over to Pauline, pulls out a small emerald satchel and picks out a small Azure pellet, he puts it in her mouth and hugs her to comfort her, brushing her hair* it'll be okay Pauline, it'll be okay...
louis:punchs yusaku in the face*get away from her.....*holds pauline*its going to be okay..*tears go down his faces as he keeps trying to make pauline feel better* gale:oh andrew can i do my work and kill you yet?
Yusaku: *wipes blood from his nose, he doesn't say anything, he gets up and walks upstairs, he falls to his knees and falls to the floor with a thud* d-damn... *passes out and a pool of blood forms around him, it soaks the ground and It seeps onto the ground level, it drips from the ceiling*
???:wakes up yusaku*why are you bleeding?
Yusaku: I-I was attacked... thank you for waking me... I might've bled out if you didn't... *his back starts steaming in one line going up and down, he grunts and groans in pain* damn... hurt more than I thought it would... *sits up and waves his hand over the blood, it evaporates*
???:did louis hit you??his real name is amaimon he is the 7th king of hell....my name is-ill only give you my codename its scout*pats yusakus head*louis was in his demon form if he did so yes it would hurt...plus he was jealous as well when you healed her and he couldnt louis:still holding pauline*please...wake up..
Pauline stood up very slowly. "im...fine...." she coughed staggering her eyes dull but no longer bloodshot.
Duncan vanished into the ground grinning.

Andrew: "sorry but i cant die..." he kept typing. "its strange. I can stab myself and be perfictly fine."
een jaar geleden souleater4ever said…
Can I join in? I might as well be......RUSSIA! XD ( kol,kol,kol)
 Can I kom bij in? I might as well be......RUSSIA! XD ( kol,kol,kol)
(alright)
Sabrina was walking through town, she bumped into Russia. "Watch where..." she then noticed how big Russia was and changed her attitude. "your.....Im sorry, please forgive me."
gale:so if i just*shot the back of andrews head*did that you wouldnt die its is a death scyth... louis:phew..thats great! scout:now now..you must get up now..
Andrew looked at him, unharmed his eyes glowing. He suddenly spat out the bullet and threw it away, then looked back at Gale.
gale:eyes go red*want to fight demon scum?you leech*puts the claibuer in his scyth pistol to high*
Andrew: "Im not trying to pick a fight." his eyes suddenly went grey from depression. "Not today and not ever..."
gale:really*shoots andrew with one of his high calibur bullets*does it hurt?
Andrew nodded. "Yes, but I wont fight you...I promoused Pauline I wouldent...she has suffered enough, even more then I have."
Claire watched all this not knowing what to say.
(g2g to dinner, ttyl)
gale:yes..well*hugs claire*i bet claire has suffred more than both of you combined and yet she still retained to stay cute
Andrew looked and Claire and shook her head. "Just, don't ask Pauline about her past, last time she....never mind, just don't talk to her...by the way....thought you would want to know, Pauline was forced to regenerate 5 times a day for a week..."

Pauline stood outside the doorway listening in...

Claire: "Wait....you mean were in the Timberwood residence...I've heard of Pauline.... she's almost like a hero, since Sabrina and you no longer have parents so Pauline took you in, became a leader...even though she had suffered more then Andrew and Sabrina...maybe....even me." she said in a quiet voice.

A light scrape is heard outside.
Andrew and Claire look at the doorway where Pauline stood. Pauline just turned and slowly walked down the hall.
louis:still in his demon form with huge fangs come in*whos the chick....grrr.....*makes a low growling sound*.....she was tourtured for a time by vampires wasnt she?*thinks*..abused...alot of other stuff werent you that is all the information i got from just looking at your eyes....*pets claires head with his demon tail* gale:PSSST PUT THE FANGS BACK! louis:goes back to his normal appearance while eaatig food*sorry bout that...munch...
 louis:still in his demon form with huge fangs come in*whos the chick....grrr.....*makes a low growlin
Claire: "I...Its alright...." Claire lookes outside, its winter now and frost was everywhere.
Pauline had on a coat and was walking into the woods.
Claire murmured something. Then she said. "You know, some gods were human before they became god....like Pauline..." she looks back at them. "Im sorry....I was talking to myself..."
louis:want a kiss? gale:jawdrops suprised louis had just said that*L-L-LOUIS!!!
Claire: "Ummm.....okay." she was blushing a lot which added to her cuteness...
Sabrina walked in the room leaving as soon as she did. "Sorry."

Pauline sat at the edge of a frozen lake. She threw a rock over the lake and it broke through the ice. She sighed...
scout:hmm*sits next to pauline*whats wrong lady? louis:gave claire a big kiss*..wow...*nosebleeds* gale:URMRUMRURMURUM mind unable to process thoughts urmrurm!!*passes out* louis*pokes gale*wake up...
Claire blushes trying to hide it but fails horribly

Pauline notices Scout and jumps slipping on the ice. She stands up. "Im fine...I guess... i'm just a little depressed...I thought this might be a nice place to think..."
(might leave randomly btw :3)
scout:covered not showing anything*i see..why are you depressed?*is drinking a can of beer*.... gale:twiches* louis:hey lady your turnin red whys that?
Claire: "um....um...." she doesn't know what to say so she decides not to say anything...

Pauline: "I overheard a conversation...brought back bad memories from the past..." her eyes were misty as she told the story about human experiments, the horrible things done to her parents and herself, and how she became a god. Somehow, she made the story pretty quick.
After she told Scout everything she looked back over the lake...

(g2g ttyl)
scout:oh i see...*hugs pauline*its okay...no need to be depresseo lady.. louis:have you not had a kiss before or somethin?
Yusaku: N-no... the punch from him didn't hurt but... *Lifts up his shirt to show a large new scar on his back* It was someone with some sort of sword... I coulda swore he said "Ragnarok" But that sword saw destroyed a long time ago... I should know, Im the one that destroyed it with Claymore, Back then That unit was still in existence, i was excluded even though I was the only one that could handle Claymore, Third strongest of the nine blades... Ragnarok... Strongest of the blades, Blade of ten... If it's been re-forged Not even a demon as strong as Louis can stop it... I may not be able to do it again... Louis is strong don't get me wrong... But He would die very quickly, its a Vanquishers Blade, My Claymore is only an Exicutioners blade, it's not strong enough... Ah! Maybe if I gather the other seven blades... no... That guy ought to have gotten a few already... Maybe the Terra Firma, Aquation, Leviathon, Behemoth, and Excalibur are still out there... but most likely Wyvern and Celestial Devestator are with him... those two have always been trouble, i could take care of them no problem... I Dunno about Ragnarok... But if i get the other five.... yes... That could work! *Claps his hands and a wave of vibration shakes the house and Yusaku is fully healed, he Launches out of the window and darts off* Gotta find them...
Pauline just nods not uttering another word.

claire: "No..."
Sabrina walked in. "Heyo, whats chillin?" she had on the most goody smile.
Andrew looked at Sabrina and tilted his head. "Whats with the grin?"
Sabrina: "come outside and find out."
Andrew and Sabrina walk outside.
louis:is behind yusaku*you know when i want to i can fight quiet elegantly!!*opens mouth muts his hands down his own throat and pulls a sword out*the legendary sword that uses light and dark magic and you caan channel it through the attacks...and you cant take away the sword we are spirtually connected.... gale:nothin much louis just gave claire a smooch..sighs....he going to have a bookshelf smashed on him one day... scout:takes off the cloack reavling shes a girl*wassup pauline!!!
Pauline: "woah...hey, im just....tired and sad." she tied to stand up but slipped on the ice yet again. She laughed as she hit the ground. "Ah, im such a clutz...."

Andrew came back up. "she told me to come back for some reason..."
Sabrina snuck up behind him, putting her fingers at her mouth to shush everyone, in her hands, was a small albino alligator.

(I had to make it albino because I am staring at my albino alligator plush.....long story)
(.........>) scout:bet you didnt know i was a girl huh!!!!*drinks a can of beer*
Pauline laughs. "hahaha.....no...." she smiled awkwardly

Sabrina pokes andrew's back and Andrew turns noticing the alligator he shrieks and falls out of his chair.
Sabrina falls over laughing. "Gottcha." she alligator bit into Sabrina's leg. Sabrina still laughed
louis:EEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!*­tai­l stands up as he passes out* scout:are you sad?*drunk*a kiss would help yer know!
Pauline: "I guess...." she fell back in the snow with a poof as she sunk about three inches into the snow.

Sabrina: "Is he alright?"
Andrew was in too much shock himself to say anything.
Sabrina: "Aw come on, it doesn't hurt."
gale:trys to wake up louis*THERE IS A BUKET OF HOLY WATER ABOVE YOU!!! louis:OH SHITT!!!!*clings onto sabrina putting his face in her chest* scout:gives pauline a kiss*WOO IM DRUNK!!*goes back a falls in the snow*