anime Random anime rp?

Harpaw8 posted on Nov 03, 2012 at 03:02PM
Here is a random anime rp. You can be a characte f any show or an OC. Whatever floats your boat

mine:
Pauline Timberwood
female
single
red hoodie, jeans, sneakers and a odd black orb necklace
sweet and kind, loves a good prank but can be strong and mean when she needs to be
other: plays piano, loves to write draw and pull pranks

anime 2832 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 2832

een jaar geleden xokaylaxob said…
emerson searched her house to see where eric could have possibly hidden the picture book for what seemed like hours before she gave up and went to bed.
een jaar geleden Harpaw8 said…
The next day.
Sabrina walked downstairs yawning. "Weird...Pauline is usually up before me, by at least an hour." she shrugged then walked to the kitchen to make some tea
een jaar geleden anifanfreak said…
Yusaku: *Yawns and stretches, notices Sabrina* Mornin', Pauline and Andrew still sleeping? *Yawns again and stands up* Oh man, My back's Killing me *Stretches and his back cracks loudly* oop... Well My back feel better at least...
last edited een jaar geleden
Sabrina looks at him. "Andrew is still asleep, I checked on Pauline though and she wasn't in her room." she said a little worried.
Yusaku: Hmm... I'll go look for her, any idea where she may have gone? and if she's a bit depressed, I'll just cheer her up, so you can count on me! *Grins* okay?
(glad someone actually wants to rp, lol ^_^)

Sabrina smiles feeling more calm. "There is one place she could be. If you go out into the woods a little bit, you will come upon a ruined house, she is most likely there."
(Haha Well I cant do much with xokay so... Yeah I was just waiting for YOU to post XD)
Yusaku: R-Ruined house? How does she know about that? *Bursts out of the door, pulling on his jacket and he sprints up a wall and jumps off the other side rolling and stands up quickly, he sprints to the small cabin he was at yesterday* Pauline? Pauline! Please come out! *Looks around VERY worried*
(sorry, I was in LA XD)
Pauline walks around a corner her eyes misty. "Yusaku?" she said warily. She had a cloth wrapped around her forehead...
(I know and I gtg for a bit I gots SCHOOL :I)
Yusaku: Pauline... How did you find this place?! Please you have to tell me! *Looks at 2 small stone stuck in the ground beside each other* How?! I was so careful to keep people from Finding her grave! How did you get here?!
(alright...bye)
Pauline: "I always come here when I want to visit what was left this place." a small trickle of blood dripped from the bandana. She took out another and put it on over the injury. "this...is where my life changed forever..."
(Sorry it's been awhile, if I didn't have to go I wouldn't. Schools a drag! :p )
Eric drove Emerson to work that morning. Leaving her at the front door.
"You coming in? She's been asking for you.."
"Not a chance In hell. Tell her I'm busy or something" he said while turning the radio off.
"Your hopeless" she said half smirking. "See ya later okay? Thanks for the ride" as she said when closing the car door. Then she walked into the bakery putting her apron on
Yusaku: *smiles weakly, he walks up to her and places his hand on the injury* you should take better care of injuries like that... *he pulls out a small white towel and wipes away the blood, he grand her hand and looks her deep in the eyes* you also should make sure that you know what you aren't and are supposed to do at a burial site... *he walks to two stones in the ground kneels and prays his eyes well up with tears* damn... *wipes away his tears* I told myself I wouldn't cry... I'm being such a pathetic loser... *sighs*
Emerson took a deep breath in before entering the shop, the door bell rang and her mother ran around the corner embracing her. Emerson didn't hug back, knowing it wasn't worth getting upset over. Her mother let go and places her hands on her shoulders "it's good to see ya Eme" her mother said smiling. Then pulled her toward the kitchen and took her apron off. " I need to run to the store to buy more supplies, you mind watching the place for a minute or two?"
"Yeah that's fine" Emerson said nodding.
He mother ran out the store and sped away in her tiny silver car.
Emerson gripped her chest trying to fill the aching hole where her heart was suppose to be pounding. She took a deep breath in and whispered under her breath "okay time to get back to work" then she walked to the front waiting for customers.
Pauline sits next to him. "Its okay, everyone cries sometimes...and I come here because todays the anniversary of my mothers death, when she was killed here...also, I can tell, these grave stones are your parents, right?"
Yusaku: yeah... but this is my mother and my best friend... my dad killed them right on this spot... I hate that stupid bastard he ruined my life! *punched the ground as hard as he could* I cried for weeks... he's the one that just dumped me and my brother on the street to fend for ourselves... I don't even know where he is now... *sobs silently* I couldn't even protect Megumi or my brother... I'm totally useless...
Pauline: "then, I shall help you find your dad, and end him if he is not already dead. My father ordered people to kill my parents, after that, I never saw him again." she laughed slightly. "Its a good thing to, never want to see his face ever again."
Emerson leaned on the store counter tapping her fingers to the music playing over the shops radio.
An older couple came in, holding hands, as they looked at the different assorted treats in the display case and decided on two red velvet cupcake with chocolate lava sauce filling and vanilla bean frosty.
Pleased with their decision they paid, ate, then left.
Yusaku: No... Pauline you don't get it! I know that my dads dead but I'm just not able to protect the ones I love! I couldn't do it back then and I couldn't do it now! I'm to weak, to soft, I realize this but I'm not gonna change... I need to protect you guys without changing, I need to protect you guys as me... I love all of you guys as is you're a part of my family and I don't want you guys to have trouble just because of me... *he turns do her and hugs her crying on her shoulder*
Pauline hugs him too. "Im sure you can protect us...even in the darkest of situations."

clapping is heard from the woods. "Well well well, how sweet, too bad I have to interrupt." a teen a little older then Pauline with jet black hair and eyes stepped toward them, wielding a huge sword. "too bad it ends here, little miss fox." Pauline flinched as she heard the name. "Don't call me that." she took out a switch blade.
Yusaku: well I guess nows good a time as any... *stands up and walks behind a tree, he slowly comes out holding a katana and a large claymore blade, he tosses the katana to Pauline and readies for an attack with the clamore* so Pauline any questions on why I have this big-ass sword and a katana behind a tree? And asshole over there what do you need... *thinks* shit more and more people are closer to it... I can't let them find it!
The teen just smirked. "Oh, its harder to kill me...don't play around with those TOYS." she disappeared, then reappeared in front of Pauline hitting her in the stomach with the butt of her sword then flipped behind her and slashed her down her back. Pauline crippled over in pain.
Yusaku: I only hit women under one condition... if they're bitches! *disappears and reappears behind the teen hitting her in the back of the neck and head with the sheath and butt of his claymore his blade starts to change into a pitch black katana and it glows with a chilling aura* and who's using toys? *smirks evilly at her, he runs over to Pauline and his hand glows with a warm bright red aura, he places his hand on the big bruise on her stomach the aura flows through her body and both her front and back is healed* now let's dance shall we? *meets her blade with his and the chilling aura shocks her blade causing the teen to cough up blood* damn im still weak but ill so what I can! *shoots the blade into the teens shoulder and jumps back to Pauline*
She stands up. "is that it?" she stands up smirking. "child's play, its harder then that to kill a Demon." she grinned. "Much much, harder." she grinned.
Pauline took out a gun, a bloody rose. "Stand back." she said but her hand was shaking
Yusaku: *the sword glows golden and her arm is blown off, he jumps back* no its not hard to kill demons, im just hesitant about killing a girl... I placed a hex on you so you can't regenerate, oh Pauline, take this, and don't be late for lunch im making ramen... *tosses her a bag of gold pellets, demonic wings spread from his back and he flies off to the house*
Pauline loads the gun and she shot at Anne. Anne side steped.

But soon she stabbed Pauline, straight in the heart. Pauline fell to her knees.
???: "Finally, I get to see you regenerate into a different person."
Pauline was engulfed in light screaming in horror.
een jaar geleden iconland98 said…
Kyon
16-17
Male
(PIC)
normal student, part of the SOS brigade
 Kyon 16-17 Male (PIC) normal student, part of the SOS brigade
(welcome)
???: "I caused you enough pain for today." she grinned walking away.

Pauline stood up. "I feel so different." she took out a mirror. "Hairs brown instead of blond, golden eyes instead of blue... I guess its okay." she ran a hand through her shorter, new hair. She looked more, cute.
Pauline walked into the house on time, wondering how Yusaku would react to her...
(yay)
Sabrina walked past Kyon bumping into him. "Terribly sorry..."
kyon is bumped "oh, i'm sorry"
Sabrina bowed and began to walk on. Suddenly she stopped looking back at him. "Why do I feel like I know you?..."
kyon turns around. "have we meet be for?"
((g2g ttyl =3= mom yelling at me))
Sabrina: "I belive we may have...Kyon if i'm not mistaken?..."
((kk lol))
(Icon... it feels like ur following me :/ )
Yusaku: holy... *stares at her in shock of how cute she was* P-Pauline?! Y-your hair... and your eyes! *gets a nosebleed then falls back on the couch holding his nose to stop the bleeding* y-you look.... different.... cuter in fact... *rubs his nose and stands up, he smiles at her, scratching his head, laughing a bit* much... cuter...
Pauline blushes. "Yah, she kinda...killed me...so the only way to come back alive was to regenerate, and now I look different. Luckly I didnt lose mt memory."

Andrew walked down the hall and toward the stairs whistling as he passed.
Pauline threw a neer by pillow at him and he ran laughing up the stairs.
Yusaku: *scratches his cheek blushing intensely* y-yeah... s-sorry for leaving you behind and letting you um... die... *walks over to her* I'm just glad you're still you... *hugs her then walks to the kitchen, coming out with four bowls of ramen* Andrew! Lunch is ready! *places the steaming bowls on the table* lemme call Sabrina... *he does* Sabrina, lunch is ready back at the house, you should get back before it gets too cold! *he closes the phone then swings his arm around Paulines neck, walking her to the table*
Pauline smiles and sits down with Yusaku. Andrew sat next to him, as soon as he did Sabrina walked in. "Did someone say food...Pauline you look different."
Pauline: "Regeneration."
Sabrina nodded. "That whole process is a pain. First it hurts, second most people never recognize you."
Andrew: *cough* at least she looks cute. *cough cough* unlike your regeneration. *cough*
Sabrina: "...what was that?"
andrew: "Nothing..."
Yusaku: you know... *Knocks Andrew in the back of the head* You COULD be less of an ass, I mean, She had to go through a hell to look like she does now, at least consider that she was hurting... *Slurps up some of his noodles, smirking at him, then he smiles at Pauline*
Andrew just rolls his eyes and went back to eating his ramen.

Sabrina snickers punching Yusaku slightly on the shoulder. "Nice one, no one has ever talked to Andrew like that and lived to just see him roll his eyes and go back to whatever the hell he's doing. Good job."
Pauline smiled and laughed.
Yusaku: Thanks, I just don't like people Being total asses... *Peers at Andrew* ...To Girls, Like SOMEONE we know eh? *Snickers and Slurps up more noodles happily* Plus I'm sure I can Hold my own against him, You two, Well If I were a woman I probably would be beaten in about half an hour, But still, If i were a girl, I could still kick his ass! *laughs then stands up to put his dishes in the kitchen sink, He yells from the kitchen* Hey When you guys are done just tell me! I'll do the dishes! *Walks up the stairs, and Walks into the bathroom, He washes his face then sits on the toilet, just thinking*
Sabrina and Pauline yell thanks.
Andrew: "I dont like him."
Sabrina: "You don't like anybody."
Andrew: "Exactly." he said slurping more ramen taking out a copy of 'Black Butler.'

Sabrina: "Pauline...don't you have something to do..."
Pauline stood up. "Oh yah." she put her dish in the sink and ran outback.
Sabrina: "I have somewhere to be too, you have fun being in the house alone."
Andrew goes back to reading. "Whatever."
(LOL BLACK BUTLER ROCKS)
Yusaku: *Opens the window then Jumps out of the window onto the roof, He sees Pauline* Huh? Hey Where ya goin? *Waves at her*
((ik?! totally awesome anime!)
Pauline looked up at him and waves back. "Hey, going to the old shed, I will be back later." she grabs a tool belt and walks into a pretty big shed and closes the door.

Andrew put his ramen in the sink and sat back down still reading.

Sabrina walked down the street and into a old shop. She came out later with a case.
Yusaku: Kay? *He Slides back Slipping through the roof and landing on the first floor, He walks to the sink and starts humming while he washes the dishes*
Andrew glances up at him. "By the way, Sabrina went out to do something. Who knows what, knowing her it's probably something that is either stupid or makes no sense." he looks back at his book again.
Yusaku: I guessed, Her not being here and all, If she's not to far, I'll go see her After I finish with the dishes *washes out the cups them puts it in the dish rack to dry, he moves on to the bowls*
Sabrina ran in. "Im back from Picking up my violin from the repairs."
Andrew: "You play violin?"
Sabrina: "Yah, so what if I do." she glared at Andrew.
Andrew: "It's just I would never expect someone like you to go to the girly side." he said turning a page in his book
Yusaku: Good for you Sabrina! Maybe you could play for us some time! I'll look forward to it!
Megumi: *Walks down the stairs Staggering* Where am I? *Sees Sabrina and Andrew* Huh? Who're you guys? Cuz?
Yusaku: Yeah yeah, One sec! I'll explain in a bit! *Finishes up the dishes and walks into the room* So after you... *Explains* And thats the whole of it...
Megumi: I see... So Are we just gonna stay here til the repairs to the house are done?
Yusaku: Basically... I know it sounds bad, but would you rather stay at the cabin?
Megumi: No I guess not...
Andrew: "Hellllo be...."
Sabrina smacks him over the head. "Don't even start." she walks over to her. "Please ignore the wretch in the chair, i'm Sabrina." she smiles sweetly.
Pauline walked into the house. "Repairs almo...Oh, she's up.~ You must be Megumi." she smiled as well. "Im Pauline.~"