anime Random anime rp?

Harpaw8 posted on Nov 03, 2012 at 03:02PM
Here is a random anime rp. You can be a characte f any show or an OC. Whatever floats your boat

mine:
Pauline Timberwood
female
single
red hoodie, jeans, sneakers and a odd black orb necklace
sweet and kind, loves a good prank but can be strong and mean when she needs to be
other: plays piano, loves to write draw and pull pranks

anime 2832 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 2832

een jaar geleden anifanfreak said…
Yusaku: No... If we manage to change the past so he's not so crazy in the future, we won't have to kill either Louis... But if you want... *Sighs* you can just kill him now... then see how bad it's gonna be after... *He glares back at them then exits the room*
een jaar geleden Harpaw8 said…
Sabrina looks at Gale and scout, then she follows Pauline and Yusaku. "Here." she throws them a small orb. "Use this to get back to our time. Push the button and you will appear at home again." she catches up with Yusaku and Pauline taking out an orb of her own. "Shall we leave then?"
een jaar geleden cyrus498 said…
louis:looks at claire*are you pure? gale:yes! scout:im getting sick from this smell
Yusaku: You two can go... I have some business in this time... *He whispers* dad... I'm not letting you kill mom again... *He bites his thumb then punches his way out of the building, guards charge at him left and right* outta my way... *He shoots each guard in the face, or blasts them, killing every single one that comes at him without hesitation, he was scary and hardened, not in a good way...* I'm coming for you... FATHER! *He growls and his eyes begin glowing red*
Claire: "Yah...I am...." she said slightly hesitantly.

Pauline and Sabrina just nod as Tusaku left
louis:do you want to die?*raises his sword at her* gale:so are we gonna older or younger louis? scout:or fix what happened so he is sane
Claire: "I would appreciate it if you didn't kill me."

Sabrina looks back at them. "whatever you think is best."
Yusaku: Grrr... *He appears at his house, still back in time and walks in*
Man: Wh-who are you?! *Drops the knife he was holding, the woman he was about to stab scurries away* What are you doing here?!
Yusaku: GRAH! *Whacks Him in the head, knocking him unconsious, Yusaku gives The woman a phone, she was protecting four babies with her body* Don't worry, I just saved your life... Call the police and tell them to send your husband to jail, repot him... good-bye
Woman: W-wait! What's your name? so I may give you credit for my rescue?
Yusaku: Just a passerby Ma'am... bye now... *He walks outside and opens a portal to the present day, he steps through and falls to the ground, all of the guns he was holding was gone, but the hunting knife strapped to his belt stayed*
louis:what can you due to prove you deserve to live! scout:shoots the younger louis in the head*well problem solved! louis:A-AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*screams in pain as he is wiped from exsistance* gale:peace i aint ever gonna see ya guys again cuz louis introduced me to yall!*disappears* scout:louis hired me to stalk you guys..well later*disappears too*
Pauline and Sabrina watch them go.

Pauline: "Gale.....Scout....their.........gone­.&q­uot­; she falls to her knees.
Sabrina and Claire walk over to her. Sabrina tries to hug her but Pauline slaps her away. "Go away Sabrina! You wouldn't understand how it feels to loose so many loved ones.....people you care about....."
scout:was in a war at the present time*AHHH PEICE OF CRAP DIE!!!*fires arround killing a bunch of enemys* gale:was a boxer*PROTEIN PROTEIN PROTEIN AND RULE NUMBER THREE PROTEIN!!!*knocked out a dude in one hit*
Pauline hid under the bed.
Sabrina: "Maybe..." she teleported near Scout's destination
scout:had gotten captured at this point*IM GOING TO GOUGE ALL YOUR EYES OUT!!!*kicks a bit trying to escape*
Sabrina went behind her jail. She slashed open the bars to the sorta big window. "Can you escape through here?"
scout:thanks the enemy stole info outta some of my comrades we have to kill the enemy!*puts a bomb in the jail and runs off*my name is a-code name is scout! gale:knockin fuckers out since forever!*kicks back in a seat*(new gale)
 scout:thanks the enemy stal info outta some of my comrades we have to kill the enemy!*puts a bomb in
Sabrina: "Pleasure....um....take this." she handed her a necklace with all the memories of Pauline. "Put it on....it has protection spells in it."

Claire stands close to Gale. "Hello....you must be Gale."
scout:put it on*oh hey sabrina..im in the middle of a war so gale:why yes i am who are you *hugs claire*you look really good by the way
Claire blushes. "T....thanks....Here, I have this for you.....from a friend." she handed him a swat band. "Its supposed to double your strength. It works trust me"

Sabrina: "Sure, I can help you....then can we go see Pauline? After we got rid of Louis you lost your memory so we helped get it back with that necklace. She is REALLY depressed after what happened."
scout:sure but where is gale?...gale:why dont you stay here for a bit...*puts the band on*
Claire: smiled as he put on the memory band. "Do you remember.....Pauline?"

Sabrina: "Claire is getting his memories back now."
gale:yes! and it didnt increase my strength! your still hot but still!!!!! scout:why do you want our memorys back it isnt the same without louis
Sabrina: "I guess....but Pauline is a mess without you and Gale....she is actually sulking under the bed right now."

Claire blushes. "Um....anyway.....Pauline needs you. Pauline is a mess without you and Scout....she is actually sulking under the bed right now. Poor girl" she brushes some hair out of her face as she looks down
gale:can i do stuff with you?..and alright lets find her!*at paulines house*pauline where are you! scout:fine ima go MIA!*takes her blood out of a syringe and squirts it on the floor*lets go!*at paulines house*where are you!
Claire blushed even more and she arrived at Pauline's house with Gale.
Pauline looks out from under the bed. "Gale~ Scout~ you remember me. Your back." Something about her seemed different. Instead of reddish hair it was brown, but her eyes were still green and she seemed more cute. "Your....back...."
Sabrina: "told you she was under the bed.....wait a minuet......what happened? you look different."
Pauline did not answer. She hid a little bit as Sabrina asked.
last edited een jaar geleden
gale:*he picks up pauline and had her sit on his lap*its okay...why are you all messed up scout:is he flirting?
Pauline: "I dont remember, I blacked out and all I noticed that I had regenerated." she leaned against Gale. Her eyes had a certin look to them, a look that was cuter then a kittens eyes. "I guess I look better now then I used to but I kinda missed how I used to look a bit...but I guess I CAN get used to how I look now."

Sabrina whispered into Scouts ear. "Think so." she smirked slightly.
gale:why do you look diffrent..althought you do look great..scout:atleast louis flirted better
Pauline smiled. "When i'm about to die I regenerate...its a way of cheating death but I never look the same."
Sabrina smirked. "Agreed." she whispered. "I can do it too." she said aloud to Gale.
gale:why did you regenrate?and awsome scout:you bro get your flirting skills better gale:knocks out scout*better
Sabrina snorts then helps wake up scout.

Pauline: "I dont remember...all I remember was crying about missing you all....then I blacked out and woke up like this."
scout:oh my prince!*kisses sabrina by default*oh thats kinda...what happens when i get woke up..felt good though..*kisses sabrina again* gale:well since they are kissing...
Sabrina pushes her away. "Hey hey hey....do I look like a man."
Andrew: standing in doorway "Yes."
Sabrina: "Who said you could speak.....hey.....Andrew?"

Pauline blushed not uttering a word as she looked into his eyes
scout:i dont care...*hugs sabrina*pleasee... no your very pretty gale:stares into her eyes too*oh do you miss louis
Pauline nodded slightly. "He used to be such a nice person... until he went crazy...."

Sabrina: "Can you help Andrew?"
Andrew: ".....nope." walks away.
Sabrina: "WHY YOU LITTLE....." she sighs.
scout:whats his problem?...gale:yeah..the world will never know
Pauline: "Probably not in a good mood..."

Sabrina just shrugged watching him walk away. "Wait....he just left me here to be raped by another girl?!"
Pauline tried not to laugh
scout:she dragged sabrina onto the bed*now now honey*cuddles*its alright gale:laughed his head off*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Pauline laughed too. "Oh my god this is too much." falls off Gales laugh onto the floor laughing.

Sabrina: "Oi, get off me! now!" starts to struffle
gale:oi! it so funny hahahahaha!!! scout:she over powered sabrina*oh please calm down..*takes off sabrinas shirt* gale:claire come here for a sec..
Claire walks over. "What?"

Pauline goes into the big closet and closes the door. "I cant take it....hahahaha!"

Sabrina tries to push Scout away. "Wait...Pauline went into the closet, a much easier target...she is very ticklish so surrenders easily so it will be easier then me."
Pauline: "thanks for the recommendation AND the secretes." holds door knob
gale:holds a rocket launcher to scouts head*try i will blow your head all over the house scout:ill just be with sabrina then*he hugs sabrina tightly*come on why not!.. gale:drags claire into the closet*i must protect the women
Sabrina: "please Scout." she tries to scotch away.

Pauline lets him and Claire in. Pauline then sits at the back of the closet.
scout:okay! can we go in there with them there is a boy in there gale:HEY I LIKE THAT IDEA!!!!!
Sabrina: "Fine by me! go on ahead."

Pauline and Claire are dead silent as they hear this
scout:pushes her and sabrina in the closet too* gale:.....are we seriously gonna do tthis?
Sabrina: *anime sweat drop*

Claire sits behind Pauline. she pushes Pauline into Scout.
Pauline: "wtf Claire?!"
scout:rips her clothes off in a second*okay lets do this gale:nosebleeds*AHH!!!
Claire hides under coats. Sabrina hides behind Gale.

Pauline tries to push Scout away muttering. "Claire....later.....you and Sabrina are DEAD!"
gale:hugs pauline*i will sheild you from her! scout:i will do the same with the other girls
Claire and Sabrina cower even more. Claire tries to push Sabrina but Sabrina grabs her arm and half throws Claire at Scout.

Pauline: "t.....thank you."

(going to bed in 13 minuets. happy new year!)