anime Random anime rp?

Harpaw8 posted on Nov 03, 2012 at 03:02PM
Here is a random anime rp. You can be a characte f any show or an OC. Whatever floats your boat

mine:
Pauline Timberwood
female
single
red hoodie, jeans, sneakers and a odd black orb necklace
sweet and kind, loves a good prank but can be strong and mean when she needs to be
other: plays piano, loves to write draw and pull pranks

anime 2832 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 2832

een jaar geleden Harpaw8 said…
Dalek: "UNABLE TO RECIEVE COMANDS! UNABLE TO MOve uNaBlE tootototototooto." all the daleks run out of power and stop moving
een jaar geleden cyrus498 said…
louise:GAH!!!*stabs andrew*how dare you!
Andrew leaps back "Missed~"
een jaar geleden Animefreak100 said…
The Doctor:*taps one of the daleks to make sure they werent going to move* Well Doctor,You did it again.
Sabrina and Jake were waiting in the Tardis for the Doctor, not uttering a word
The Doctor:*smiles and starts walking back to the tardis*
louise:eat bomb bi**h!!!!!*she had a bomb on the side of the ambulence*BOOOM BOOOM BOOM ANDREW!!*the bomb exploded* gale:SHITTTTTTT
Andrew teleported Gale an himself away from the explosion

Sabrina waits by the door. "Hello Doctor. Thank you again."
The Doctor:Ello Sabrina! And Your very welcome!
louise:gets off the ambulence*shit i had one in the hospitle too....*blows up a hospitle too*oh too bad*walks off to yusaku*
een jaar geleden anifanfreak said…
Yusaku: I a little girl? wait a sec... Louis! Run! *Picks up Natsu and dashes away as fast as he can, Muramasa drawn* Damn...!
louise:has a sniper rilfe*bam!*shootd at yusaku*oh wait i blew up the childrens hospitle scout:hey yusaku why are you running?*groupes him*
The Doctor:*presses buttons* alright and we are off!
Yusaku: *Stops turns around and Grabs Scout by the hip and drags her along* Louise, that Insane Bastard is back! He's probably pissed I sealed his demonic powers! Oh crap! Even now if he catches up we're dead! Even the both of us couldn't take him on! He's just too damn NUTS!
The Doctor:*arrives in there present day home* here we are sabrina,jake.
scout:blushes*OH!!!!!...um alright..*runs to keep of with them makeing them jiggle* is that a girl? louise:im going to kill you!!!!*takes a freaking telephone pole and chases them with it*MWHAHAHAHA BOW BEFORE LOUISE!
Yusaku: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANNA DIE A HUMAN!!!!!!!! *WARP F*CKING SPEED* NYAH!!!!!!!!! *His hand slips and accidentally slips under Scouts boob, he has to grip tightly to keep her in his grasp* NNGH Don't fall now!!!
scout:AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!*turns all red* louise:runs fast with the telephone pole*AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
(hey anifanfreak,why arent you replying to the anime days rp?)
(I did)
Yusaku: *Struggles to keep both Natsu and Scout, he scoots Scout so she was somewhat bending over, her boob lands on his hand and he keeps running, with every step (Which was about 30 per second) he gripped hard on her boob* Sorry about that Scout! *Squeeze*
(thanks oh and i noticed something. I'm pretty sure on this roleplay right now i am the only girl XD hahahahaha)
(LOL, fail to you then AF100)
scout:AHHH IM GOING TO KNOCK YOU OUT AFTER THIS!!!!!!! Louise:HAHAHA PREPARE TO BE SMASHED!!!!*throws the pole at them* scout:AH AH AH!!! GET THE GRENADE OUT OF MY PANTS!IT CAN BLOW THE POLE UP!
Yusaku: Yeah sorry! And HEY! You were the one that wanted to F*ck so badly ya know! Geez! *Grabs the grenade, pulls the pin the shoves it in the end on the pole, slides and trips Louise sending her flying, he puts Scout and Natsu down* Now RUN! *Runs the other way*
KABOOOOOOOOOM
(hahha)
The Doctor:*sees the fighting and presses his sonic screwdriver to make a high pitched noise that makes everyone stop* Now Whats going on here. One at a time please!
scout:was holding on yusaku*can we now?*opens her shirt up and pushes her boobs up on him* gale:was watching from a bulding*OIIIIIII!!!!!*nosebleeds all over the window* louise:left a bug in yusaku's underwear*HAHAHAHA
Yusaku: HOLY CRAAAAP! *Quickly takes off his pants and as soon as the bug drops out he smashes it* Phew! oh, sh--- *Tries to walk away covering his dick*
scout:carry me!*is already holding onto him* louise:i also put a earwig in his ear! gale:had to go to the hospitle again*ahhhhhh..i like blood new blood
Yusaku: *Grips his nose and blows hard, mouth closed, the earwig shoots out and into Louises mouth* hah! EAT that you punk! *Puts on his pants* Why me?! *Rips himself out of Scouts hands and runs away*
scout:shoots at yusaku*because your mine! louise:picks up a taxi and throws it at yusaku*
The Doctor:*sees the fighting and presses his sonic screwdriver to make a high pitched noise that makes everyone stop* Now Whats going on here. One at a time please!
Yusaku: I don't mind girls being after me but I don't want them to KILL me!!!!!! *Runs away screaming as the Taxi nearly hits him and he avoids the bullets, he's frozen after the shock wave from the screwdriver* What the...?
last edited een jaar geleden
scout:he ran away from me!!!*grabs yusaku*stay!!!now! louise:I JUST WANT TO KILL HIM!!!!!*picks up a fire hydrant and throws it at him*
The Doctor:*yells so loud that all the city could here him* STOP RIGHT NOW! *the whole area stops* I AM SPEAKING! I AM THE DOCTOR AND WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?
scout:i am trying to do it with him! louise:im trying to kill them and what is your name mister doctor!
The Doctor:It's just the Doctor! Now I want all weapons put away right now!
scout:takes off her clothes*all of my weapons are in there.... louise:everything around me CAN be a weapon
Yusaku: I can't put away My Katana, it's still Sheathed though, I just don't wanna die... that's all... *Still frozen in air*
The Doctor:I'm going to say this really carefully! I don't want anymore fighting! Is that clear?!?
scout:UM EXCUSE ME SIR CAN I PUT MY CLOTHES BACK ON?! louise:...i kinda am a weapon AND NO I WILL KEEP FIGHTING OLD TURD SO EAT A SOCK!!!!!
Yusaku: Wso said I WAS FIGHTING?! I'M THE VICTIM HERE!!!!
The Doctor:*makes the high pitched noise again* yes scout put some clothes on! And Louise! I don't think you really wanted to say that!
Yusaku: What?! Hey! How do you know our names?!
scout:after putting her clothes back on she crawls back to yusaku*i dont want to die.. louise:LOUIS IS ME AND I AM LOUISE!*throws a truck at the doctor*
The Doctor:*presses a button on his sonic screwdriver and the truck stops in mid-air and smiles* I know all of your names because I just do,Yusaku!
Yusaku: Okay... THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!!!! *He steps in front of The Doctor and slices the Truck With Muramasa, the truck was absorbed into the sword* You! Punk! Cut it out before I kill you, AGAIN! just like before, I was nice enough to leave SOME power for you, now, I won't be so generous... *Glares at Louise* And YOU! *Looks over at Scout* STOP TRYING TO HAVE SEX WITH ME!!!! And You, Doc. Thanks for the help, but I SHALL TAKE MY LEAVE NOW!!! *Storms away before anyone could react, he was gone*
The Doctor:Calm down Yusaku!
louise:smiles sticking her toungue out*you look stressed yusa need a vacation here is a train!*throws a train cart at him*scout:shoots a grenade at the cart makeing it blow back*your welcome
Yusaku: Whatever... *Absorbs the explosion in the air by pointing Muramasa at it, he points it at Louise and the explosion forms around her, sending her flying, he points the sword at the flying girl dropping the truck he absorbed on her, smashing her into the ground, he glares at Scout* You're welcome... *Smirks and walks away*
The Doctor:*kicks yusaku in the back making him fall down and uses his screwdriver to keep him from moving* I said no fighting!