anime Random anime rp?

Harpaw8 posted on Nov 03, 2012 at 03:02PM
Here is a random anime rp. You can be a characte f any show or an OC. Whatever floats your boat

mine:
Pauline Timberwood
female
single
red hoodie, jeans, sneakers and a odd black orb necklace
sweet and kind, loves a good prank but can be strong and mean when she needs to be
other: plays piano, loves to write draw and pull pranks

anime 2832 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 2832

een jaar geleden Animefreak100 said…
The Doctor:Yes I am. *his hand starts glowing and he slips fit in his pocket and smiles*
een jaar geleden anifanfreak said…
Kuyo: Dude, I may not be able to read minds but you're drooling, and I'm sure you're imagining... Sabrina...? In something sexy or dirty, so just stop... *Facepalms, shaking his head*
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Harpaw8 said…
Sabrina tries not to laugh but she manages to nake sure she doesnt
The Doctor: Sabrina. May i have a word with you for a moment?
Sabrina: "of corse."
The Doctor:I have to go do something alone really quickly. You keep out of trouble. Don't come into the TARDIS. Whatever you do just dont! *hands her his fez* I will be back. Watch my fez . *runs off to the TARDIS*
een jaar geleden onix11 said…
Yurie begins to freak out. "Damn, if she can break through i'm done for." HE then smiles. "Well nice talking but i got to go" He runs as fast as he can.

(Last post for the day. Later)
Sabrina nods worryingly she walks back to the others.

Sabrina watches him go. "Guess i will head home..."
(Hey guys, I'm gonna be off this RP for a bit okay?)
(lol time skip a few minutes later)
The Doctor: *comes back having darker hair,a bow tie,and new outfit,and a different face.* Ello! Where sabrina?
Sabrina noticed him. "Doctor! You changed."
The Doctor:Yes i think i know that. Now this is the most important question i will ever ask you. Am I ginger?
(I'M BAAAAAACK!!!! I had to help out a friend with some loading and unloading)
Yusaku: *Walks by and walks up to Sabrina and The Doctor* Hey Sabrina, Hello sir. *Turns to Sabrina* Have you seen Pauline or Scout anywhere?
The Doctor:Ello Yusaku!
Sabrina: "dont worry doctor, tour hairs darker...oh, pauline is reasing at home after another regeneration. This regeneration made her blind for a bit..."
The Doctor:Darn it! Thats the 11th time im not a ginger! Sabrina may i have my fez back?
Yusaku: Allo! *Turns to Sabrina Facepalms* I TOLD her not to "die" again Geez! Okay, I'm gonna go check up on her... see ya! *Run away waving back, he arrives at Paulines house and walks in* Hello...?
Sabrina nodded and handed his fez back.

Pauline: "Yusaku? is that you? I cant see very well..." her eyes were the color and texture of clouds at the moment but she had wavy dark brown hair, the color of dark chocolate.
the doctor:*puts his fez on* thank you. now how do I look?handsome??
Sabrina nodded and smiled. "Very~"
The Doctor:*smiles* fantastic!
Sabrina smiles her priceless smile as she asked. "So, where to now?"
The Doctor:um wherever you want.
Sabrina: "I heard Anagonia has a great show."
The Doctor: it does let's go.
Sabrina smiled as they headed to their next destination
The Doctor: *something beeps inside the tardis* agonia will have to wait.
Yusaku: *Sits down next to her* Hey you, So I heard you had to regenerate again? What happened...? *Brushed back her hair* oh and I may look different, but trust me I'm still Yusaku, My original body got quite the beating so I have to let it rest for about half a year... So what happened with you..?
Sabrina nods. "Alright."

Pauline: nods then replies. "I dont remember. It was an attack but besides that my mind is completely blank." she rubbed her head. "And I went blind, but I will only be like this for a few more days."

(brb)
The Doctor:would you like to go see the first words recorded in history
(lol river song)
Yusaku: Okay, I'll take care of ya until your sight returns, if it's only a few more days you may be surprised at what you see...! *Laughs a bit and brushes her hair* I'm gonna go cook something for you to eat... *Kisses her cheek gently* Be back in a bit... *Gets up and begins making some stew*
Pauline blushed and smiled as she leaned against her backboard half awake half asleep, of corse because her eyes were clouded she seemed like she was sleeping with her eyes open

Sanrina grinned. "Oh boy would I! That would be facinating!"
The Doctor: The TARDIS will automatically translate the words for you and it looks like we are here.
Sabrina had a pretty excited look in her eyes as she awaited thy departure from the tardis
(brb)
the doctor:*they both got out of the TARDIS*
Yusaku: *Had finished the stew and filled two bowls with stew and some rice, he got two spoons and put one in each bowl, he walked back out with the steaming, he pulled out a small spoonful of stew from the bowl, he blew on it until it was cooled down he held it up to her mouth* Say, "Ahhhh!" *He laughs a bit*
Pauline blushed and smiled as she did so. "Ahhh~" she eats the bite and smiles at the wonderful flavor. "I love it!~"

Sabrina: steped out not knowing what to expect
(Alright. Guess where i am? The car wash. Lika boss XD)
(LOL Get that car nice an' clean ya hear?!)
Yusaku: *Laughs* That's great *He continued to feed her, she soon finished her bowl* I have a second bowl, If you're still hungry You can eat it, If not... I'll eat it, I got plenty left over in the pot so you can have later okay...? *Smiles, even though he knows she couldn't see it, He places the bowl down on the table*
the words say hello sweetie
The Doctor:um ... river?
(why did u guys leave me?)
een jaar geleden cyrus498 said…
scout:seyra can we go shopping? louise:had dragged a dead hooker into yusaku's house*HOOKERS FOR EVERYBODY! gale:wakes up*dam kid
(I Didn't leave, I'm waiting for Harpaw...)
Yusaku: Did I hear that right? Did I just hear someone scream "Hookers for everybody"? *Looks up*
Seyra: Yeah, I need some new outfits anyway! *Walks out with her*
(same here I'm a bout to message her)
louise:oh but they are all in this body bag....*points to bag she was carrying* scout:*smiles big*i feel refreshed!so like...are you BI too?
Seyra: Well... I DID just have sex with you then Yu... so I guess...?
scout:that reminds me wanna go out on a date sometime? louise:hey i dont want any attention so...*throws the bag at yusaku*have fun
(So sorry, phone died.)
Pauline: "i will be fine. Thanks for everything..." She smiles. Suddenly her eyes clear a little. "I...can see a little better. Everything is still fuzzy though."

Sabrina: "river?"
The Doctor:professor river song ....
Sabrina: "who would that be?...is he a bad person?..."