anime Random anime rp?

Harpaw8 posted on Nov 03, 2012 at 03:02PM
Here is a random anime rp. You can be a characte f any show or an OC. Whatever floats your boat

mine:
Pauline Timberwood
female
single
red hoodie, jeans, sneakers and a odd black orb necklace
sweet and kind, loves a good prank but can be strong and mean when she needs to be
other: plays piano, loves to write draw and pull pranks

anime 2832 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 2832

een jaar geleden cyrus498 said…
louis:practically smashes himself to death so loud it could be heard into the room* gale:i think he has finally lost it...
een jaar geleden anifanfreak said…
Yusaku: Did he even have it in the first place? *Smirks, chuckles then dozes off*
een jaar geleden Harpaw8 said…
Claire walks over to louis. "seriously louis. Yourbkilling yourself after only being robbed and beat in a ditch. I have been almost killed by vampires and paulines family was tormented beyond recognision, her as well. You wonder why WE dont kill ourselves? Because suicide is NEVER the anwser." she was obviously not in a good mood...

Pauline just stared dimly at her. "and andrew, who was attacked everytime he found a home, never had a place to stay..." she said nothing more, you could barley hear her breathing

Sabrina just smiled. "no one on the ferris wheel doctor...shall we?"
een jaar geleden Animefreak100 said…
The Doctor:Yes we shall.
Sabrina and the doctor get in. The man closes the door and they are off.

Sabrina looked out the window. "What a view.~"
The Doctor:Well I've been in spaceships with really big views of this planet. I've also been to the apacolypse.
Sabrina looked at him. "This all sounds fascinating, better then being at home. Being around so many demons can be...interesting at times....but time travel...It was possible for me to learn it but I never took the possibility to do so, now I regret it."
The Doctor:Time travel is part of being a time lord ....
Sabrina: "Yah, I would have guessed since you are called a 'time lord' anyway, learning it for our species is one of the hardest tricks known, so we rarely learn it anyway, we leave time travel to the time lords like you and...." she looked out at the view again. "an old....friend if Pauline's...who went missing a long time ago."
The Doctor:What was this friends name?
Sabrina: "His name was Jacob, Pauline was the only person who could call him Jake, he was such a sweet person, he was fantastic, but not as extraordinary as you. But to Pauline, Jake was her dearest friend."
The Doctor:And he just disappeared? When did he go missing?
Sabrina: "Five years ago, he said he had a mission near a planet with these strange tin robots with eye stocks...they were very interesting, he took me to see them one time, but at a distance. Said they were very dangerous. He told us he had to go there and he....never came back..."
The Doctor:*looks away very quickly and thinks -could it be the cyberman? If so ....*
Sabrina: "If it is then he is long gone...but....I don't know..." she said reading his thoughts again. She realized what she did and apologized. "Sorry, its a hard to control...now I remember the planet....it was called Skaro!"
The Doctor:Yes skaro. i'm very sorry but jacob is long gone.
Sabrina looked down. "Its hard on Pauline since he saved her life multiple times..."
The Doctor:I see.
Sabrina: "Well...things happen, thats how time goes, things happen that cannot be changed."
The Doctor:*looks back at her and smiles* But it can be rewritten.
Sabrina looked at him with slight shock. "It can?"
The Doctor:It sure can. I do it all the time. Have you ever seen my tardis in any famous painting or whatnot?
Sabrina thought for a second. "As a matter of fact I have a few times..."
The Doctor:*smiles* Well there you have it!
(i gtg out to eat ill be back later)
(kk)
Sabrina: "Thats amazing, then, shall we save...him?"
(I'm back)
The Doctor:I"m sorry we can't save your friend but we can be apart of his past.
louis:laughs crazliy and goes on a ferris wheel*they dont understand...hahahaha*pulls out his second death note*i just needed the first one for a bit...HAHHAHAHAHA.....*writes gale's name in the death note to make him die very painfully* gale:*blood starts comeing from his mouth*aAKK....JDSH.*smashes his head against the wall*he...lp..*does of a heart attack* louis:was watching from the ferris wheel*HAHAHAHAHAHA gale you where always so pestery! you needed to die adolesent worm!!!!hahahaaha
Yusaku: !!! Oh Shoot! *Clamps on Gales head* Energy transfer! *A wave of energy flows through Gale, it chains to the second Death Note and any other Item of similar/exact powers and they all disintegrate* Whew... *He flops back into the chair* That DUMB-ASS! *Groans loudly in irritation*
The Doctor:Hold on sabrina *goes into the ferris wheel cart that louis is in and takes the death note paper and goes back to his cart.* hmm .... *studies the paper*
Sabrina nods and waits for him, still staring out the window. "I wonder how Pauline and the others are...?"

Pauline: as soon as Yusaku heals Gale, she helps him into a chair. "Is he going to be alright?"
The Doctor:Do you know what this is sabrina?
gale:fucking louis....tryed to kill me! i know because he has done it twice! this is my second reincarnation!!!! louis:HEY GIVE ME BACK THE PAPER!!!!!!!!!!*slaps the doctor*
Sabrina: "Its called a death note I believe. Write someones name in it and they die."

Sabrina goes over to the doctor. "Doctor are you alright?"
The Doctor:No! *rips up the paper and slips it in his pocket* Yes I'm fine. I get slapped alot.
last edited een jaar geleden
Yusaku: Y'know, I could send Louis into a coma where he won't wake up for years, and when he does he won't be so much of a douche hell bent on killing everyone he knows... *Sits on the bed*
Sabrina reaches for a special gun in her pocket. "Louis....don't do anything suddenly...." she takes out a clear colored pistol with clear bullets.

Pauline: "Yah, that would be useful, cause he is starting so scare me..."
The Doctor:No violence please sabrina. Put that thing away.
louis:hits the doctors wrist with a claymore sword*HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! YOU WONT BE FINE NOW OLD FOOL!!!!!!!! gale:doesnt work that way trusst me i have tried...oi... my first body was so good to! i was a girl!
Sabrina: Thats when she shot, the whole cart filled with cold air and Louis was covered in Ice. "There we, go. Frozen, rock solid..." she looked at the doctor. "You thought I would actually kill him. I would never do that."

Pauline: "Well....we will find a way..."
Yusaku: Oh geez, that completely disgusting man... and what else CAN we do to stop that insane bastard? *Flops down on the bed, he stares at the ceiling*
Pauline: "Sabrina always carries a freeze gun with her, in case of medical or serious emergencies and I believe this counts."
louis:licks a hole into the ice with his snake like tongue*people do call me a snake after all! gale:how is that disgusting!!!!! and either put him in a curch or dump holy water on him he is a demon after all but a strong one too crazyist some of the strongest
The Doctor:'Thanks.
Sabrina waved her hand over Louis and he was teleported back to Pauline's house, up in what used to be Andrew's room before he left. "There....thats better." she put her freeze gun away.

Pauline: "I think I heard something upstairs, im going to go check." she ran upstairs to Andrew's room...
Yusaku: Holy water is easy to find, it's pretty much just filtered water... Okay! Let's go find him! I can summon a bucket of fil... erm... holy water whenever, I can just splash him with it... *Stands up*
The Doctor:pretty cool.
Sabrina: "And useful for medical and serious problems.~"

Pauline walks into the dark room unable to see anything...
louis:goes into demon form*HAHAHAHAHA!!!! gale:i heard laughing
 louis:goes into demon form*HAHAHAHAHA!!!! gale:i heard laughing
The Doctor:Cool.
Pauline freaks and runs for the door but trips and hits her head against the door.

Sabrina: "so, where to now?"