anime Random anime rp?

Harpaw8 posted on Nov 03, 2012 at 03:02PM
Here is a random anime rp. You can be a characte f any show or an OC. Whatever floats your boat

mine:
Pauline Timberwood
female
single
red hoodie, jeans, sneakers and a odd black orb necklace
sweet and kind, loves a good prank but can be strong and mean when she needs to be
other: plays piano, loves to write draw and pull pranks

anime 2832 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 2832

een jaar geleden anifanfreak said…
Yusaku: What the...?! Pauline! *He dashes upstairs, he sees Louis* What the?! *He Covers Pauline with his own body protecting her*
een jaar geleden Harpaw8 said…
Pauline stands up. "I will...be fine. Its nothing."
een jaar geleden cyrus498 said…
louis:hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!gale"pauli­ne you okay? scout:gets out of paulines closet*hey where is pauline i was in the middle of stalking her! ahh got my hair all messed up..*she sees louis*HOLY S**T
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Animefreak100 said…
The Doctor:Wherever you want to go,sabrina? we have all the time in the universe.
Pauline: "I will be fine." her head was bleeding, suddenly her eyes turned dark. "Why cant I see? Where is everything? I cant see. Who turned off the lights?" after hearing Scout yell she heads toward Scout. "Scout....is that you.... I cant see." she felt extremely scared

Sabrina: "Doctor...I feel something bad is happening back at home....should we stop by to make sure before we go somewhere special?"
scout:picks up pauline*its okay sweetie its going to be fine im a gir too so i aint going to be a idiot like these three! louis:punches gale off the side of the stairwell* gale:SH**!!!!!*face plants into he floor*
Pauline: "Gale? What happened to gale?! All I can see is darkness..." she was shaking now, from fear that she might be going blind...
The Doctor:alright.
Sabrina and the doctor reach the house. They see Gale at the bottom of the stairs. "GALE?! you alright?!"
The Doctor:hmm *Runs up the stairs* OK Whats going on here I'm the doctor nice to meet you all *gets out his sonic screwdriver.*
gale:had made a dent in the floor he smacked into it so hard*................scout:louis made him highfive the floor with his face louis:SHUT UP OLD FOOL!!!*throws a large book at the doctor*
Sabrina helps Gale up. "Your going to be alright. Okay?" she looks up the stairs. "Be careful Doctor!" she takes him to the couch and lies him down. "Your going to be okay."

Pauline: "Who's there...I hear a different voice...."
The Doctor:*dodges the book* oh hello there pauline. I'm the doctor. So some one tell me what is going on here.
Pauline: "Louis is going crazy, I hit my head though and I cant see...I don't know why...." she blinks her eyes still black.
The Doctor: Brillant! Alright *waves his sonic screwdriver around pauline* The Side where you hit your head is the side of your sight. When your head started bleeding,the blood got in the way of your sight. Which makes you temporarily blind until the blood is out of the way.
(I might have to go soon...lol....thats actually what I planned to happen)

Pauline sighed in relief. "Thank goodness..." she tilted her head in the direction of the doctor. "Your really smart...I can tell your a time traveler. Am I right?" she said, her voice was still dull but she seemed like she would be alright
(man! when you going to be back! Don't leave me all alone!)
The Doctor:Yes you are but don't go annoucing it to the world.
(sorry...I have to eat dinner XD I will take my dads phone later and post every once in a while)
Pauline: "I promis I wont. I'm very good with secret's....I haven't had this happen to me since the Timberwood Disaster."
louis:HMPH!*spin kicks the doctor* gale:thank..you..*passes out* scout:sabrina
The Doctor:good. *catches louis's foot and twists it* Don't even try me. Why Don't you go look up time lords on the internet. You will find me and me only. then you will find how many of the most powerful villians of the world i have beaten with my own hands!
Sabrina races upstairs. "HEY!" she kicks Louis in the face. "What is WRONG with you?!" she raged her eyes turning red. "This is NOT like you LOUIS!"

Pauline: "DOCTOR!" she begins to cry. "Why is Louis doing this....why...."
The Doctor:Hmm Hold on I'm still thinking! *puts on his glasses and waves his sonic screwdriver at louis*
Sabrina: "Be careful that he doesn't try and brake it..."
louis:stops a bit as he hears pauline crying*..........dont call me by the name my name is amaimon i prefer if you called me my demon name now!*kicks sabrina back*HMPH whats that screwdriver going to do old man?
The Doctor:*puts the screwdriver away* OK louis answer me this,have you ever heard of the daleks or the cyberman? If you have you would know who has beaten them for a thousand years.
Sabrina: "Alright Amaimon, i'm fine with calling you that....just please.....stop...." she felt like crying too but she held back tears as she smashes against the wall one tear escapes but she whips it away.

Pauline: "SABRINA." she cried more hugging Scout. "Why....."

(going to eat REALLY soon)
louis:shut u[ i dont need that stuff i dont need to listen to it!*goes back to human form*you WOULD YOU HAVE BEATEN THEM!?!!! i dont care really but you must have if you put it that way!!HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
The tears in Pauline's eyes clear away the blood but she was still bleeding. "Louis...." she shook then almost blacked out.

Sabrina was bleeding now as well her eyes clouded as she still held back tears, trying to be strong for Pauline's sake.
The Doctor:Ok pauline your the only one who can stop louis. I figured out what happened to louis. he loved pauline after hearing she was dateing the other dude his mental state worsend to a insane state!
Pauline struggled to stay conscious. She stood up and walked over to Louis. She suddenly gave him a hug. "Please Louis...." she shook again. "I care a lot about you and I don't want you to be like this....please.....louis...." she felt it growing harder and harder to stand...
The Doctor:*takes off his glasses*
louis:clutches onto his head*AGRRH!!*falls on the floor*HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! gale:wakes up*whats happening?... scout:im the best stalker in the world to have arent i?...louis:i WAS ALREADY PRETTY F**KED UP HAHAHAHA!!!*kicks scout in the leg makeing her fall down* scout:AH!*falls down*
The Doctor:*Catches scout before she could fall*
Pauline is thrown off and she crashes next to Scout and the doctor. "I don't think I can take any more hits..." she was shaking. "Not from....an old friend...." she hugs the person closest to her and that would be the scout. "Im scared....I want everything normal again..."

Sabrina cant hold it in any more. She cried. "I cant either...I just want everything back to the way it was....I just want....everything....normal again."
scout:blushes*ahhh thank you..louis:takes out a gun*IT CAN!*blows his brains out and falls on the floor* gale:HOLY S**T
Pauline reaches out to the doctor. "Doctor....I don't think....there is anything.....we can do." she said still hugging scout.

Sabrina: "L.....louis!" she cries. "N.......no........."
The Doctor:*catches pauline to* I guess I'll have to take care of this then *stands in front of louis* Louis! Stop this foolishness right now! You are acting like a child! If this is what this planet has come to,hurting your friends because you think something happened but might not have! This is just something no one should ever do! *takes out his sonic screwdriver and points it at louis and a huge blast of lighting fire and water shoot at louis*
Pauline: "Now I believe....nothing will EVER....be.....the.....same.............ag­ain­.&q­uot­; she blacks out.
louis:lyes down dead*...... gale:begins to cry*sniff....WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!*crys loud* scout:seems he is dead
Sabrina slowly walks toward Gale then gives him a hug. "Im sorry....I am so so sorry...."

Pauline seemed to hug Scout tighter while she was still unconscious...
The Doctor:No he is not dead *checks his pulse* he is either bluffing .... or is just uncoincous. Might as well get a healer for him. I am sorry i have caused enough trouble for you all. take care of pauline too. Bye everyone! *vanishes in plain sight*
gale:its okay..its just..sniff..i didnt think he would ever die.. why dont we go back in time and prevent his birth so we forget about him! scout:THATS A TERRIBLE IDEA..oww...shes hugging me rather hard louis:UH WHY CANT I DIE!!!!*smashes his head onto the wall*WHY!
Sabrina smiled under her tears. "She usually does that. Even unconscious she can be over affectionate., and I have to agree, not the best idea... or maybe....we could go back in time and make his life better." she watched the doctor go and her slight smile disappears.
(brb, eating dinner now)
The doctor:*the doctors voice repeated in sabrina head about the key that she had*
gale:well he is over obbssed with her so there would be one way to make his life better kill him while he was young or make him be with pauline or just send the louis back in time to ramapage everywhere in the past! louis:drinks a bottel of holy water*.......
Sabrina nodded to herself. "anyway, gale, just do whatever feels right."

Pauline mutters something that sounds like. "help." but, they probably heard wrong

(replies will be short and slow. On a cell phone)
(i am transferring to my kindle cuz im tired so XD)
The Doctor:*walks back to the TARDIS*
louis:realizes what he can do*i got it i will become justice i will kill what i deem is evil!!*pulls out a sword*first the shinigami then those disgusting demons will die too!!!*slices gale in the knee*supossed"gods of death"will die arent you one too sabrina?
Sabrina took a step back. "partialy, i was but i dont fo much anymore." she puts her hands in her pocket as she sits beside gale. "im technicly retired. But still..." she takes out a bomb of holy water. "be careful around me unless you want me to use it..."