anime Random anime rp?

Harpaw8 posted on Nov 03, 2012 at 03:02PM
Here is a random anime rp. You can be a characte f any show or an OC. Whatever floats your boat

mine:
Pauline Timberwood
female
single
red hoodie, jeans, sneakers and a odd black orb necklace
sweet and kind, loves a good prank but can be strong and mean when she needs to be
other: plays piano, loves to write draw and pull pranks

anime 2832 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 2832

een jaar geleden Harpaw8 said…
Sabrina: "Awesome! Im so excited!"

(LOL, my dog is on my arm making it SO HARD to type XD)
een jaar geleden Animefreak100 said…
(y sister took over my computer so I'm on my kindle which is slow)
The Doctor:Yes I bet you are
(That sucks XD)
Sabrina: "so....when does the show start then?~"
The Doctor:*looks at his watch* 1 minute! *grabs her arm with one hand and his fez with the other and starts running*
een jaar geleden anifanfreak said…
Yusaku: *Smiles and shakes his hand* My name's Yusaku, I never knew Pauline had a brother, that's awesome! *Smiles and backs off a bit*
Jake nods. "Yes, you see I was captured by daleks a long long time ago. A man named the doctor and Sabrin saved me so, here I am."
Pauline smiled, obviously happy to see her brother again

Sabrina ran with him into the theater to see the show~
The Doctor:*goes in and it starts* ok here we go.
Sabrina sat down next to the doctor, very much excited
The Doctor:*relaxes and watches the show*
Yusaku: Well that was nice of them... So Pauline, I guess he's living at your house..? It's a bit packed though isn't it? Hey! I know! HEe can come live over at my house cause we live so close to one another! Whaddya say?! *Looks at Jake with a smile*
Jake: "Sure I would love to, until Pauline starts th..."
Pauline glared at Jake.
Jake stopped himself. "Anyway, I would love to if its really not a lot of trouble

Sabrina looks at the doctor for a second, then at the show where she relaxed to enjoy
een jaar geleden cyrus498 said…
louise:pulls on yusaku's arm really hard*IM STILL HERE YA KNOW!!!! scout:her seat crushed under her*AHHHH
Yusaku: *Frowns when he sees her glare at him, then smiles slightly so they don't notice* Okay! Let's go! *Marches away to him house, he tickles Louise as she tried to pull on his arm* Hahaha! I GOT YOU NOW!
last edited een jaar geleden
Jake smiled. "Is she your little sister or something?" he asked as they walked home.

Pauline headed back to her house, it seemed somewhat empty with Scout, Gale, and Sabrina out and about. She sat on the couch and looked around. When she thought no one was in the house Pauline took out her sewing kit.
(Harpaw got any plans for the theatre or not if not can we time skip)
(alright.....OH! how about they use a weeping angel for one of the acts?)
scout:owwiee...seyra help me up this chair broke louise:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!*she laughed really loud trying to get him to stop tickleing her*s-stopppp hahaha
(best idea ever!!! alright)
The Doctor:*he sees an angel statue on the stage and sits forward*
Seyra: *Places her hands on her sides and pulls her to her feet* What happened?
Yusaku: *Stops laughing* Nah, She's LIKE one though, right? *Looks up at her*
louise:yeah....nrhrhghh*she blushes*dont do that stuff to me! its makes my tummy feel weird scout:the chair broke..*points to her bwebies*these probably were to heavey for it
Seyra: *Giggles* Probably! *She smiles and pulls up another chair, it was reinforced with bolts and metal* Use this one, It's stronger
Yusaku: *Laughs*Oh, It does, does it? Sorry then, Forgive me...? *Snickers and smiles at her*
scout:her shirt got ripped a bit*ahh i hope it dont break...*sits down*ahh... louise:good!....hehe....*he hugs him hard*
Seyra: Ooh... That doesn't look good, We should go to a Tailor after, get your shirt sewn up... *Bites into a piece of bread*
Yusaku: Ack! Hey! Not so hard! *Laughs* Or I'll tickle you! *Gets his hands ready for a tickle attack, smirking*
scout:Are you suggesting my chest doesnt look good?*pokes her own boob*hmm... louise:ill break your back if you do*hugs a bit lighter
Yusaku: Hahaha Well, I wouldn't want that now would I? *Laughs a bit and lowers his hands, he grips her thighs to keep her from falling*
Seyra: No... *Leans forward* I'm saying, this sight is for Mine and Yu's Eyes only *Runs a finger over Scouts Boob, smirking* okay?
louise:!AHH!*turns red* scout:ohhh i see.....*blushes lightly*mostly for your eyes....*she pats her hands over seyra's and grabs lightly*
Seyra: That's right... *Smiles and grips Scouts hand*
Yusaku: Huh...? What's the matter? *Looks up at her*
louise:you grabbed my... scout:yes it is...*she kissed seyra*
Yusaku: *Slides his hands down in realization to her calfs* S-sorry about that...
Seyra: Kisses back* Oh... But not in the restaurant... Let's go home and do this... *Smiles*
louise:its was alright..you can hold them up there....*she sweat drops* scout:yes of course....*she buts her left hand btween seyra's legs*
Yusaku: *Um... Okay then... *Slides his hands back up*
Seyra: *Moans slightly* Come on then... *They appear In Yusakus living room, on the couch, she kisses Scout and plays with one of her nipples* Ahhh.... Your hand feels so good... ngh...
louise:blushes brightly*ahh... scout:ahh!*milk comes out*want to have our...two...together?
Seyra: Yes... I do... *She snaps her fingers and all of their clothes are gone, she rubs hers against Scouts* Ahhh...
Yusaku: *Opens the door and sees them* Urk...! *Turns around* I don't wanna see that...
Seyra: Ahn... Yu... Wait... ahhh ahhh...
louise:covered her face with a pillow*you got a boner yusa scout:rubs hers against seyras too*i love it..*she sucked on seyras breast hard*
Yusaku: No I didn't... Geez... *Sweat drop*
Seyra: *Moans loudly* AHH!!! Wait Yu-u-u-u-u-u-u!!!! AHHHHNNN!!!!!
louose:i hear it rub against your pants.... scout:AHH!!!*she licked seyras nibbles tasteing for milk*
Seyra: *A bunch of milk squirts out of her and she moans loudly in pleasure* Oh MORE! MORE!!! AHN, AHHHHH!!!!!
Yusaku: Feh... No biggie, Human Male reaction... *Walks away from the house* Where the hell do I go now...?
louise:my house? scout:she laps it all up*OH YESSSSS!!!!!*she rubs harder against seyra moaning*
Seyra: *Moans loudly* Oh I want MORE!!! AHH!!!
Yusaku: Why not? Point the way, chief! *He laughs a bit*
scout:hubs as hard as she can*NRGGGHHH!!! louise:drags yusaku to her house*im cheif and i know it!
Yusaku: Yes you are! *Laughs and Sits down on the couch* You have a really nice place... *Looks around*
Seyra: AHHHHHH!!!!! *Climaxes on Scout as more milk shoots onto hr face* AHH!!!!!!
scout:climaxes on seyra lapping up the milk*ahhhh...*she squeezed milk into seyra's mouth* louise:oh thankies*she made tea*want some?
Yusaku: Yes, I'd love some *Takes a cup and smiles* Thanks very much!
Seyra: *Drank the milk* Mmmn... Hahh hahh... *Panting*
louise:sips tea*what are you?... scout:she toungue kissed seyra rubbing against her again*
Yusaku: *Sips* What? Whaddya mean, "What Am I"?
Seyra: *Slips her tongue in Scouts mouth and moans*
louise:Are you a human?...scout:moans loughly*nrggh....*she began droooling a bit*
(can i be ed elric from fma?)
(Yeah, Make sure to Inform Harpaw though)
Yusaku: *He freezes at her question, he looks at the ground* A-a little bit, yes...
Seyra: *Laps up Scouts drool as she starts to finger Scout and herself* Ungh... Ooh... Hahh
louise:what do you mean a little bit?, scout:NRGHH...its so...warm....nahh*scout's body shaked*
Yusaku: I'm er... I'm part Human, Part Demon...
Seyra: *Moves her fingers even faster, moaning* Ahhh!