anime Random anime rp?

Harpaw8 posted on Nov 03, 2012 at 03:02PM
Here is a random anime rp. You can be a characte f any show or an OC. Whatever floats your boat

mine:
Pauline Timberwood
female
single
red hoodie, jeans, sneakers and a odd black orb necklace
sweet and kind, loves a good prank but can be strong and mean when she needs to be
other: plays piano, loves to write draw and pull pranks

anime 2832 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 2832

een jaar geleden Harpaw8 said…
Pauline blushes and smiles as she sinks even more into the thick snow.

Sabrina blushes and pushes him away.
Andrew slowly walked to his bed, picked up a pillow and shoved his face into it laughing.
Claire laughs a little as well

(g2g ttyl)
een jaar geleden cyrus498 said…
scout:oh lady come up!!*cuddles pauline* louis:scared of the aligator he then clings onto claire the same way*ekk it so scary...(laters)
een jaar geleden anifanfreak said…
Yusaku: *Flies back into his window* three of the other blades are mine now... *Spreads out three swords on the floor* Excalibur, Leviathan, and Behemoth... Time to see if I still have my old forging skills... *A Circle of golden and Black magic surrounds him and Claymore, Leviathan, Behemoth, and Excalibur start circling around him faster and faster until they all create one blade* Hmm... those four make... ah right... Muramasa... Awesome... *He sheathes Muramasa and it disappears, he walks out and looks at everyone, jaw dropped, he turns and begins walking away* That was... awkward... *Sighs and continues walking away*
Sabrina just sighed and picked up the alligator. "She's harmless, no teeth yet." she put her arm into the alligators mouth and it bit down. "see, it doesnt hurt."

Pauline: "So, why are you out i the snow, drunk and wanting hugs...just asking..."
scout:because i feel like it! louis:WHEN WILL IT GROW TEETH*looks worryed*
Megumi: *Finally wakes up and walks downstairs, she walks out in a heavy overcoat, she looked adorable* What's happening?
Yusaku: *Looks over at his house, nearly finished* Almost done... Well, I'll have to tell them... *Walks back, knowing a punch is coming at him* So um... Rina, Pauline, My house is almost done, so I'm gonna help out with the interior, after we're finished, I can finally stop being a nuicence to you guys, If you would like to come and see you're all welcome to... *Points at Gale* except you have to restrain him, I don't want the whole house crashing down any time soon alright? *Turns around and walks to his almost finished house*
Pauline just smiled putting an arm around her. "alright, cant argue with that."

Sabrina: "Not for a long time. Dont worry, I will tell you when."
the alligator looked at Louis with, not cold eyes, but sweet 'I want to love you' eyes.

Andrew: "By the way, you completly forgot that Pauline is not back yet, its getting late too." he said not looking up from his laptop
louis:hugs the alligator*OHH ITS EYES!! SO ADORABLE!!! scout:yep!*drinks more beer*so lady you want some?*drinks more*
The alligator lightly knaws on Louis' arm playfuly
Sabrina smiles. "But seriously....where is Pauline?"

Pauline: "Naw, im good~"
Yusaku: *About an hour later they finish the last of the repairs and replacements* Finally! Whe! *Wipes a cold sweat from his brow* Gotta tell them, then I have to get what I could savage from the rubble... *Walks over and tells everyone, he dashes into the house and gathers his stuff, grabbing his new laptop, phone, and sketch book, and dashing back to his new re-built house* I missed you! *Flops down on his couch and snuggling into it's warm cusions* kyu... kyu... kyuu... *Yawns and falls asleep on the couch, smiling peacefully*
louis:AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*passe­s out* gale:i dont know.. scout:hehehe want to go out to eat?*falls back into the snow*
Megumi: *Walks out into the thick snow, dragging her feet, watching the others act like dummies* I think I'll go to the house... *Dredges through the snow to Yusakus house*
Sabrina: "Im a bit worried..."
The alligator lets go of Louis' arm and bites onto Sabrina yet again.

Pauline: "Maybe another time... It's getting late, I better head back to the house"

((sorry, I have been REALLY busy.))
scout:i kinda have to stalk this one dude who lives with you..sooo...... gale:worried about what? louis:a pair of horns come out of his head*IM GOING TO KILL THAT DAM THING!!!!*pulls out sword*
Sabrina picks it up. "Kill it and your never allowed in this building again." she said in a very serious tone with the scariest face you could imagine.

Pauline: "Then I guess you can come with me then...."
1louis:talks in german*wer zum Teufel interessiert das?? mir nicht!! scout:alrighty then!!*follows pauline*
Sabrina growls a reply. "Was auch immer, gerade ihr allein lassen."

Pauline walks in the house. "so Ihr…I mean, so, your home."
Pauline just nods. "Yes and I brought someone..."
Yusaku: *wakes up and walks out of his house, in a large wool coat, yawning, he walls down the street and around the town* hmm almost chistmas... I wonder what Pauline and the others might want.. *wonders about it and walks into a large store, taking off his coat* hmm... maybe some jewelry for the girls and some gaming stuff for the guys? Maybe... *picks out a few things and walks out*how he was in a different world, he snaps his finger and a portal opens, be steps through and walks back to his house and starts wrapping presents* Aw crap I forgot the tree! Ah... i'll get one later... *finished up the wrapping and walks back out, he comes back with a big tree in a few minutes and he sets up his tree, bringing out some holiday decor, he starts decorating his house and he plugs in his lights, though it was not as bright as next door, as usual*
(i didnt know you would reply back in german!!!)louis:mmm Dame, die Sie brauchen, um sich zu betrinken ... oder zumindest weniger langweilig scout:stareing at claire*hello claire!*comes down from the ceiling*
(XD)
Claire says nothing, she just smiles. Her smile fades slowly as someone came through the door downstairs, she seemed scared.

Sabrina didnt reply to this, she just headed down the hall. "Ich habe Freizeitangeboten. bleiben mir aus dem Weg."
last edited een jaar geleden
(scienc when could you speak german?!!?!?)louis:YEAH, was ich werde nur durch die Kleidung LOOK!*uses his see through clothes hand thing* scout:am i your favortie hired stalker?
(..............I cant. Two words: google translator XDXDXD)
Sabrina just muttered something In russian. "Почему у еще здесь?" she heard a crash downstairs. "Better check what that was." she runs downstairs.

Claire: "Dont...." she said but she already went. "baka..." she muttered

Pauline: "I have never met another, but, sure."
scout:what do you mean!?! louis:hehehe
Pauline: "I just havent..."
They walked into the house and somone grabs her neck and pins her to the wall. "Well well, if I havent found the little Fox."
Pauline was gasping for breath now. She tried to reach for a knife on a neer by table but the man threw her to the ground, hitting her head against the courner of the table

Sabrina walked downstairs and screamed. "Pauline!"
The man turned to her as Sabrina raced down a near by hallway
(Please don't speak in german or any other language for that matter, I can only understand half of what you guys are saying)
Yusaku: hmm... should I give it to em now? Christmas IS in a few days... meh why not? *grabs four small and two large presents from his room, he walks out and heads to Paulines house, he hears the crash and he starts running, he bursts in scared of what he might see* Pauline!!! Bastard! Come here! *he throws the presents on the couch and kicks the man in the face, sending him flying*
The man slowly stands up from the kick but his eyes go wide as he sees a huge wolf made of shadows storm down the hall with a roar scarier then anything.

Pauline opens an eye slightly for a secound looking at the wolf. "Sabrina." Then she fell unconscious again
Yusaku: Hey, Sabrina... Please don't attack me on accident? *kicks the man in the face again and backflips to Pauline* Pauline... I'll get her out of here... *glances at Sabrina, seriously* can you keep that guy away for the time being? I'll protect and heal her, contact me if something happens! *disappears and reappears outside, he jumps high in the air and his wings spread, he speeds through the sky, glancing at Pauline worried every so often* Don't worry Pauline I'll protect you at all cost... *speeds up to mach-5 and breaks the sound barrier, he settles down in a secluded area, he sets up an invisible force field erasing any trail, he then begins to heal Pauline*
Pauline was barely awake. She saw Yusaku and smiled lightly then fell Unconcious again.

Sabrina lept at the startled man, killing him with one bite, ripping his head off.
Yusaku: *his hand glows and with a warm red-orange energy* terra... Pyra... tetuya! *a bright flash occurs and a wave of warmth flows through Pauline, Yusaku flies backwards, his back slamming into the wall of the barrier, his arm starts steaming and a large wound starts forming, he groans in pain, clenching his arm* argh! Damn! The side effect is worse than I thought it world be... *the wound finishes forming and blood oozes out slowly from his shoulder to his wrist* ugh... *he staggers back to Pauline and drops to his knees, gripping his arm as hard as he can, he's sweating and is gritting his teeth in pain* urk... at least I didn't almost die that time... that was worse than I thought it looked...
Pauline: "Im sorry but its too late..." she lifts her hand healing the wond slowly, then her eyes close for good a soft glow wrapping around her suddenly catching her ablaze....
Yusaku: *Rips his arm from her hand and holds out his other hand, a gust of wind comes from it, quickly extinguishing the flames, his arm steams and the wound closes on its own, creating a new scar* Pauline?! *He catches her as tears run down his face* it'll be okay, Pauline, It'll all be alright
As the flames vanished, Pauline opened her eyes. They were green now insted of brown. Her brown hair had also changed to a brown tinted amber color. Her eyes had a slight Kawaii look and her smile was not one to forget nor her voice that flowed like a river. " 'ello Yusaku. Im fine now~ That was just a regeneration." she stood up. "Anyway, thank you for saving me. Without you, I would have probably been killed in a way that I could not regenerate."

She seemed perfictly healed. The only thing was that she seemed extreamly exausted.
Yusaku: *hugs her tightly* oh thank god you're alright! I was afraid I almost lost you for good! I wouldn't be able to handle another friend die before my eyes! *tears run down his face*
Pauline hugs him as well. "Don't worry, I can regenerate many more times." she lied, she knew that after a few more, many of her memories would leave with her appearance.
Yusaku: *senses the emotion and hears her thought* wait... *pushes her away and grips her shoulders, rather tightly, he looked sad, yet somewhat irritated at her* why would you lie about that? Just tell me, nothing you say or do will change my mind about you... *hugs her again* c-cause I... Cause I L-love... You... I really do... So please dont lie to me... Please?
Pauline looks down. "after a few more regenerations i will loose my memories along with my apperance. But...there is a small possability i wont..."
een jaar geleden Animefreak100 said…
(May i join?)
(of corse)
(yay my character is not really anime but i found an anime pic of him so im going to ust pretend! XD)
The Doctor
unknown age
male
forever alone
 (yay my character is not really anime but i found an anime pic of him so im going to ust pretend! XD)
Yusaku: then... I'll try even harder to protect you! So you won't lose ANY of your memory! I especially don't want you to forget me...!
(hiya ani, come to join this one too? You seem to have a thing for rps don't ya?)
(i love rps XD)
The Doctor:*walks around with his hand in his hands in his pockets*
(I can see XD)
(yep XD)
(Sorry, im back)
Pauline nodded and smiled. "Its gret to have someone like you to always be there for me."

Sabrina was in a hadow form as she zoomed around the courner smashing into the doctpr she turned human again.
The Doctor:*smiles* oh ello there!
Sabrina stands up. "Hello, i would love to stay and talk but." A huge wolf made of shadows walked around the courner and she turned to face it...
The Doctor: OI.Looks like you need some help *gets out his screwdriver,faces th wolf,and presses it down and the wolf of shadows vanish* Alright we need to get you somewhere safe lets go! *leads her to the TARDIS*
Sabrina nods and follows the doctor to the tardis. "There going to come back for me again..."
The Doctor:It's ok we can take 'em *smiles* Pick a Time,Centry,and a place.
Sabrina thinks, then remembers. "I want to see who jack the ripper was so the 13th of October in 1888..."