The Heroes of Olympus The Trojan Sea Monster

Aphroditeskid21 posted on Jan 11, 2011 at 05:59PM
Hi I'm Aphroditeskid21 and this is my Second FanFic so i hope you enjoy comment away i don't care about spam. so go nuts!!!

Title: Book 1 "The Child of Roma" in the The Heroes of Roma Series.

Rating: T

Type: Action, Love, Drama, Comedy,

Characters: Sean, Reyna, Jason, Gwen, Lupa, and Hazel. Probably many more not going to add all names.

Synopsis: "The Child Of Roma" is the Introduction to the Heroes of Roma Series. this is a series based on the Titan war but from the Roman Camps side. the First book starts when the Second book of the PJO Series starts. Sean is Introduce to this huge magical world that he will have to get used to. Enjoy

Synopsis: "The Trojan Sea Monster" is the second book of the Heroes of Roma Series, it shows Sean and his Friends going on a Journey to kill the Monster and Discovery more on his arch nemesis that he will face soon.

Disclaimer: I do not own "The Heroes of Olympus Series" or the "Percy Jackson Series" so yup go RR

Series Synopsis: This story is a new child of the Roman camp his name is Sean and he is the Son of a Jupiter in this 4 book series we will go on 4 quest and have fun so enjoy

Sean
last edited on Feb 09, 2011 at 11:12PM

The Heroes of Olympus 378 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 378

een jaar geleden UnoriginalName said…
But in chapter 1 it said "I don’t like swimming but I do like jumping in the air into the pool". So is he a child of Neptune? And more importantly, does he like swimming?
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Aphroditeskid21 said…
mischievous
Yes he likes swimming but he liked jumping in mid air into the pool better and Sean only could beat Jason in swim. so who is it Neptune Pluto or Jupiter haha its fun knowing all the answers
een jaar geleden Jupitorforlife said…
heart
That was OMG!!!!!!!!! SWEET STORY AS ALWAYS I think his dad is Neptune but idk and that pic of Sean that kids Cute where u find that pic Aphro
You will find out his Parent soon Enoguh i Promise

Chapter 7
Hazel
(Sean)

Jason and I were in line for the Pizza, then I saw her. She was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She had black hair, golden eyes and cute innocent face. Her eyes color would freak most out but I thought It was hot, she was in the other line for a salad, I wonder who she is. Jason saw me staring.
“that’s Hazel” He said amused at my staring.
“Ohhh, Hazel, Daughter of mmmmmmm…..”
“Daughter of Nyx Goddess of the night” he said laughing as if I didn’t have a chance.
“why Is that funny” he smiled, then walked forward and grabbed his Pizza.
“Because Nyx girls rarely date, they like bad boys not umm preps, haha” I was angry but he was just busting my chain.
“we will see about that” I walked over to her, she looked at me like I was crazy.
“hi may I umm join you” I smiled, she smiled back and looked at her friends, her friends nodded in sync.
“sure why not, you are?”
“I’m Sean, nice to meet you
“I’m Hazel, Daughter of Nyx, you new here?”
“yea I umm don’t know who my dad is yet”
“oh so it’s your dad that’s the god, well do you like swimming?” she seemed interested I wondered why Jason laughed at the idea.
“umm yes I do, do you?”
“no no I’m not small talking I’m trying to figure out your God parent”
“oh umm okay then Swimming who’s that god”
“Neptune so not him, uh Flying sound cool”
“umm yes but I don’t see what that has to do with anything”
“Jupiter lord of the sky, Zombies cool?” she was trying desperately.
“Uh Lupa said I most be a child of the Elder Three, soooo” everyone Gasped.
“What, I was joking around with my friends you’re a child of the Elder three, Which one.”
“I Don’t know, Jason said I most likely will get claimed tonight at the camp fire.” the looked at Jason alone at Table one.
“hmm, maybe Jason knows” she was playing the idea with herself.
“no Jason came and got me out of school and brought me here, he’s my friend he would tell me” she seemed doubtful. But then they talked about troubling news.
“did you guys hear about Gwen, she went on the quest anyway” one of Hazels sisters said.
“what quest and who’s Gwen” they all looked at me like I was a ass for interrupting but Hazel looked at me with a gleaming eye.
“he’s curious is that a bad thing, Sean Gwen is daughter of Minerva goddess of Wisdom she snuck out of camp and went on a quest when Lupa said no to her” I thought not smart to get on Lupa’s bad side. “her boyfriend Bobby went with Reyna and she got jealous and left with them” she looked sad that her friends were gone. I didn’t really know this girl but I didn’t like seeing her upset.
“hey I’m going to talk to Jason and ill see you later at the Camp fire tonight” I could of swore I saw her eyes light up at the word “Night” in tonight. I walked over to Jason and sat down.
“So how’d it go” holding in a laugh
“it was great, I made a new Friend” he looked at me like I was crazy.
“well I never really talked to her, she always talked to my Gwen though, maybe she’s not so bad, I shouldn’t of judged sorry” he looked like he was seriously sorry so I didn’t nudge it.
“so when’s this campfire going to start” then we heard a Conch horn.
“right now come on lets see if we can figure out who you are” he smiled and we left the Pisa. We went out side first thing I see is ton of kids around this Giant fire pit and laughing and dancing to music, the guys playing the music were Fauns with pipes and drums like the ones on the discovery channel that old of Drums. Then Lupa came out.
“HEROS!” Everyone immediately shut up and listened. “I have a surprise for you tonight, we will have Capture the Flag tomorrow and for tonight entertainment we have Sean” everyone looked around and was wondering who I was. “SEAN COME!!!” I walked up to Lupa and then random people started shouting “Whos He?” “Whos Cabin does he Belong to?” Then Lupa gained back Control. “QUEIT!!!!, …. Sean here is a new camper, he has initiation tonight” she smiled. “in the Arena and we all will watch, I’m sure you love watching initiation since we all have went through it.” everyone Cheered and lifted me up into the crowd I wasn’t sure if it was good or bad initiation process.

HAZEL HAS THAT GOLDEN EYE COLOR NOT ANY OTHER FEATURE OF ALICE CULLEN
 u will find out his Parent soon Enoguh i Promise Chapter 7 Hazel (Sean) Jason and I were in l
een jaar geleden redhawks said…
big smile
Wow, poor Sean....I think...
een jaar geleden wisegurl said…
laugh
Hahahaha we'll probably find out who his parent is soon!! (hopefully)
cool
Chapter 8
SPQR
(Sean)
The Crowd carried me to The Colosseum for my initiation. Jason was in the back of the group and he wasn’t smiling he was emotionless, face of stone. I was scared looking at Jason that way.
“It will be Okay I promise” Jason mouthed at me. So I knew it was bad now I had to fight a bad monster I was guessing but what did I know. Then I noticed something on all of them, it was a Tattoo “SPQR” I had no idea what I meant, but I was guessing it was a honor code or something. Jason had “SPQR” and a eagle and lines below the eagle and letters. Lupa leaded me into the middle of the Arena and everyone was Cheering and Yelling.
“Child, You most Fight our 14 Praetors and last for 3 minutes without dying” I Flipped my Coin and turned it to a sword.
“BRING IT ON” I Shouted
“They Shall bring it” Lupa said amused of my slang. Then out of Nowhere I saw a 14 kids running towards me, including Jason.
“Jason, wait I can’t fight you” he swung at me with his sword, I deflect it.
“Sorry Sean, the only way I can help is if you were in my Cabin and well no one ever is” he said sadly I seemed like he wanted a brother or another sibling.
“I’m sleeping in you cabin does that count.” I joked. He slashed at me, I rolled over and got back up and then this bald dude tried to stab me and I deflected it and elbowed him in the face, he fell down unconscious. Then a girl lunged at me and I jumped over her sword and kicked her in the stomach, she fell over and I kicked her sword away. Right when I kicked her sword away from her, Jason Kicked me and I fell down. I slashed at him and he jumped over my sword and landed on it. He picked me up and then something Crazy happened. Lighting struck down on me and Jason and we both Flew. I landed on the dirt and I saw my sword was gone, it must of took flight when the lighting struck. I got up and ran and took that sword I kicked from the girl earlier. I charged Jason who was perfectly fine from the strike, DUH dad’s Jupiter. Then I got tackled by someone, Hazel she was smiling and tried to stab me.
“Hey, Sean sorry about trying to kill you and all.” she stabbed at me again. Man is she hott. Even when she was trying to kill me I still was attracted to her. Jason pointed his sword to my throat.
“GAME SET SEAN HAS WON” Lupa looked at me with worry and left immediately.

I GAVE YOU GUYS TWO SHORT CHAPTER AND SO I WILL GIVE YOU A LONGER EPIC ONE TOMORROW BECAUSE IT'S FRIDAY WOO!!! WEEKEND TIME AND I'M HAPPY.

BELOW IS A PIC OF JASON'S TATTOO
 Chapter 8 SPQR (Sean) The Crowd carried me to The Colosseum for my initiation. Jason was in the back
een jaar geleden Poseidon3 said…
big smile
Awesome chapter. Please, please post soon!
een jaar geleden funkyguy1O said…
smile
yh dude im seriously druling waiting for the next chapter and hope ur feeling better now ;)
big smile
Wow that was good! Really good!
mischievous
THE ANSWER TO WHO SEAN"S DAD IS REVELED. BUM BUM BUM

Funkydude- thanks for caring and yes i'm doing better
Red- thanks for the complment

Where's Apollo isn't he here like alot? haha

Chapter 9
The Campfire
(Sean)

After I won the game, Jason came up to me and shook my hand.
“good job man not a lot of people can defend themselves and take offence without any training, sorry about your sword though.”. I forgot, my sword when lighting hit Jason and I it blast it and surd through the sky and was gone. I was walking out of the Arena, but I wasn’t done yet. I saw Lupa and Jason and some other guy holding wood and Jason holding a metal brand pole, Uh oh.
“Boy you are now one of us and get the Brand of the Roman’s, it truly is a Honor.” I pretend to be excited but I knew this was going to hurt like hell. I got on my knees and was getting ready for my burn. Jason was holding the pole next to the fire the just started. Then Jason was done he took it out of the fire.
“Sean, we mark thee a Brave a Powerful Warrior.” he pressed the pole against my shoulder and I screamed in pain. It was the most painful thing I ever went through.
“The Eternal City TAKES THEE!!!” Jason shouted and stopped pressing the pole to my skin. I looked at my shoulder I had the SPQR as the rest of them.
“Senatus Populusque Romanus” Jason shouted, and the crowd went crazy cheering. Lupa walked away and went to her Bunker I think. I got up and put my hands and the air and screamed in joy. I walked out of the Arena with Jason and went his Bunker and got ready for the fire. After I got dressed me and Jason went to the fire. I back there and there was Hazel that one guy that was holding the sticks, lupa and Jason and I. most people went to bed. The fire was dying down and it was late.
“Hey, congrats on the victory” hazel said
“thanks for almost killing me” I said jokingly
“well I guess it is getting late, I guess we won’t know who dad is today” I was disappointed that my father still hasn’t claimed me, but he’s a god he must be busy.
“yea, I sure soon though” Hazel said very hopeful
“yea well I guess it’ll happen soon”
“yea sorry about your sword, it was cool”
“yea it was pretty cool, my dad gave it to my mom to give to me when I was ready, I’m sure going to miss it”
Then all of a sudden a lighting bolt shout down from the sky and into the fire pit. In the pit now was a letter and my Sword on top of the letter. The letter was a gold letter with a Lighting bolt stamp on it. Jason standing in shock, Hazel in a gaze as well, Lupa looked up to the sky and nodded whatever that meant. I walked up to my sword and grabbed it. The electrify from the sword went through my veins and surged around my body. I then picked up the letter and opened it.
“Do not lose this again my Son, Good luck on your quest and Be careful, P.S tell your brother Jason that I love him as well as yourself” is what the letter said. Jason is my brother?, my father is Jupiter? I handed the letter to Jason and stood still in shock. Jason handed the letter to Lupa and she spoke.
“Hail Sean, Child of Roma, Son of the King Jupiter” Lupa kneeled and so did everyone else in the area.

laugh
I knew it it was Jupiter and I was right! You owe me $20. Ha, ha just kidding. Excellent chapter.
big smile
Yeah! Great job!
big smile
that was AWESOME!!!! can't wait for the next chapter dude :)
zzz
Awesome!! I thought it was Poseidon tho:( but Jason is his bro that's cool:)
een jaar geleden Apollo4life said…
wink
Hey Aphro Im back just caught up on whats happening so far and guess what....I THINK IT ROCKS!! I thought Sean was a Son of Jupiter. Senatus Populusque Romanus(Senate and people of Roma)!
Yeah, it does. When r you gonna post again?
mischievous
Good to hear from you again Apollo and in two hours
big smile
Awesome! Can't wait.
big smile
Chapter 10
Capture the Flag
(Sean)

A wave of Emotions came over me with this news. Jason was my brother, it was cool and weird. I have powers, well it’s cool but with great power comes great responsibility. Jason came over to me in shock still.
“Sean, were brothers” he hugged me. “that’s sweet man, good thing we packed you into our Bunker” it sounded weird for him to say “our Bunker”.
“Yea, right” still in shock. Me and him went to our Bunker and I dropped on my pillow and fell asleep right away. But my dream wasn’t exactly peaceful either. I was in this temple very old maybe 14th century or so not sure but there was a black box dead center and on a white column podium. I stood there just staring at the Black box with very weird writing at the side. I slowly creeped up to the box to get a better look at it, I was interrupted. When I was walking to the box a woman walked into the room. She was wearing a black dress and was pale blonde woman, maybe 58 in height.
“Very good Sean now just open the box” she said with a very convincing voice.
“what’s in it” she looked at me sweetly, trying to sway me into her biding.
“no one knows” she turned around and walked away. “Oooooppppennn Ittt” she said and walked away. I felt this urge to open it up that’s when my dream cut off. I woke up felling drained and in pain, most likely because I fought all day yesterday. I woke up seeing Jason kneeling and speaking to the statue of our father. He stood up and noticed I had woke up.
“hey bro, ha bro, but good morning” I think he was really happy to have a brother in this big cabin.
“hey man bro, haha what we doing today man” he smiled at bro.
“Capture the Flag since there’s two Jupiter kids now our team will win” I wondered what teams were.
“so umm who V.S who” he looked down
“our alliance is Jupiter, Mercury, Apollo, Vulcan, Hecate, then the opposing teams are Bacchus, Venus, Mars, Minerva, and the rest of the Minor Gods.” so I had to fight Hazel, man I wanted to be not trying to kill her.
“Sean your going to need a shield, come on lets head over to Vulcan’s Bunker and see what they got for you” I got up and got dressed and followed Jason to this Bunker made out of complete metal, it was Badass. They had a giant table out for people to stock up on there weapons. Jason went up to this kid, he was small had black hair and looked Polish Irish, he had Blonde hair and Justin Bieber face.
“Hey Scotty, you got something for my brother Sean, Were looking for a shield.
“Hey I’m Scotty, nice to meet you Sean, I think I can help you out” he seemed cool.
“Thanks man, I ah appreciate it” I could see myself being friends with this guy. Scotty and Jason and I followed him into this Metal shed next to the Bunker. He came out with this Beautiful Gold shield, it was Epic.
“This is a Golden shield forged a couple years ago, I think it would fit nice for you.” he handed it to me. I took it and It fit perfect and the weight wasn’t to much either. I shook Scotty’s hand.
“thanks man this will come in handy for today I think.” I smiled and so did he, we stopped shaking hands.
“Yea, Jason and I have been waiting for a win, Minerva always have plans and I’m sick of it, we need to win” I nodded in agreement
“Well I think that me and Jason can bust some heads and clear a path for someone to grab the flag and run like hell.”
“Good idea, we will bring it up at the meeting In 30 minutes, see you there Scotty” Jason said and we left.
“there’s a meeting in 30 minutes, who’s in charge of this meeting”
“Well me, it’s in our Cabin the Dinning room is where we have them” that’s why the dinning room table was enormous. “Oldest child of the most Powerful God and that’s me, but anyway lets go to Hecate’s Bunker and see if Jimmy can get that shield into a tattoo or something.” What is he talking about turning my Epic shield into a tattoo. We walked over to a Bunker that was plain no decorations or anything, guess that’s because it was the minor gods cabin.
“Hey Jimmy whats up man” Jason and Jimmy hugged
“not much bro what can I do for you and ahh Sean right”
“Right” I nodded
“Well Sean here is my little bro and I was wondering if you could do a little magic for us and turn this shield into a object like our Coins” Jimmy nodded like no big deal.
“I got something better then a coin, I think ill turn it into a ring, put your shield here man: I put it on the table and he waved his hands around it and it turn into a small golden ring, I slipped it on and it fit perfect like magic, Ha like magic.
“ clench you fist and it should pop out” I did as he said and it worked my Epic shield was out and I un clenched my fist and it went away.
“Sweet man thanks” I hugged Jimmy.
“Have a good one Jimmy see ya in 10 Right?”
“Yea man I’ll be there” we walked away and entered our cabin and set up chairs for our meeting in now 5 minutes, Then people started arriving. First one here was a girl she had Blonde hair like the sun and her name was Dakota, Daughter of Apollo Jason told me. Then the next was bald dude from last night Son of Mercury and his name was Tommy. The next was Jimmy from Hecate Bunker. The last one was Scotty from the Vulcan Bunker. We then began the Assembly.
“This meeting is now assembled, now Praetors we can begin” Jason said with leadership in his tone of voice. “this is Sean Son of Jupiter and my Right hand man” some looked stunned at this news.
“Hello, I have a idea to pass through you guys” I said looked and Jason and he nodded for encouragement. “so me and Jason run in and bash heads straight for the flag” the looked at me like I was cocky. “while we distract them we have the Mercury guys come in from the sides and get the flag, while the Apollo people are in the back firing arrows at the enemy, while Vulcan you set up traps with Hecate and Hecate disguises the traps with some illusion magic, Do you think it will work” I was finshed, and felt confident that they would agree with the plan. Everyone looked around and at each other.
“I think this plan is Worthy of Minerva herself” Dakota said
“so it is agreed” Jason said
“Agreed” they all said in unison.
“Great, meeting augured” they all left and prepared for the plan. Jason turned to me.
“Great job man, where did you pull that plan out of your head”
“I don’t know I’m smart to a point man”
We got our armor on and left our Bunker and Prepared for battle.

SEAN'S NEW GOLDEN RING SHIELD!!!
 Chapter 10 Capture the Flag (Sean) A wave of Emotions came over me with this news. Jason was my brot
een jaar geleden Apollo4life said…
big smile
The shield looks really cool and wooho Dakota is my sister. hi sis
big smile
sweeeet dude, when u gonna post again the storys so AMAZING!!!! lovin all of it hope they win btw :D
big smile
Sweet
een jaar geleden Blackjack167 said…
big smile
Your storys are awsome dude! I can't wait for the next chapter :D
yh its awesome!! so when are you posting ??? !!! ;)
heart
Hello, i love your complments and comments (Ps i love comments spam or not) but anyways i will be posting every other dad or everyday. I will be posting tommorow around 4pm Michigan time. Sooooo yea i'm watching the playoffs in NFL right now Jets V.S Steelers. I love you all very much and appreciate that your a Fan of mine.
cool
awesome dude its 1am uk time here ;)
een jaar geleden PJhero02 said…
i very much hate the stealers...but their winning...dang it
een jaar geleden Emily_is_COOl said…
crying
Last time I checked the score it was 24-10 Steelers, what's it now?? Go JETS!!! But they are probably not gonna win... :'(
big smile
No offence Emily but GO STEELERS!!!!!!! WHOOO!! Not a steelers fan but I hate the Jets even more then the Steelers. :P

I think the score is that same. Haven't gotten to watch it though. I just got back from softball....they were playin the game there though.(Indoor practice, travel team)

P.S. GO FALCONS!!!!!!!(for NFL) and GO GEORGIA BULLDOGS!!!!!!(for collage)
12-24 steelers :(
worried
It's fine redhawks I understand and it doesn't matter Steelers will win. I like the Steelers too, I just like the Jets more...
i just don't like the steelers.... let's just say i have some annoying friends who are obsessed with them!
angry
I don't like the Steelers but they won i'm a Huge JETS FAN!!!
zzz
Hahaha can u have them say "man" less it makes then sound like hippies!! Lol
wink
lol so when you posting again, cant wait!!! ;)
I said it above, 4pm Michigan time it's 2:30 in michigan time so 1 hour and 30 minutes
smile
kk ty ;)
een jaar geleden Noctis_Nigrius said…
big smile
Make Sean turn into a duck.
zzz
That's random....
yes it is...
I know =D
meh
yo dude, you're supposed to have the next chapter by now.
big smile
Noctis- there's your next chapter, also very random thought about the duck.
Wisegurl- the character Jimmy is a hippie
Redhawks- falcons are a good team

Chapter 11
Blitzkrieg CTF
(Sean)

After me and Jason were ready we headed outside. We saw both teams in front of Lupa who was on a stump in front of the woods. I was on the Red team and the Blue team was all dressed in blue and looked confident, to bad they aren’t prepared for me. Our team looked like weren’t that confident and was wearing all red and one of the Apollo girls had our flags and it looked like a Venus girl had there flag. our teams Trivia and Vulcan were already doing the traps for the game, it looked like a couple of people were gone on the other team to. Lupa Growled and got all of our attentions.
“Legions, huddle in” we all came in closer and listened to Lupa.
“The Rules as always are this, NO RULES!, all magic, all weapons, anything you got use it.” so I could use my powers, how do I do that again. I turned to Jason. He looked so excited and confident or cocky I didn’t know. I decide to not ask how to use my powers, ill figure it out on my own.
“PREPARE FOR BATTLE”
“RUN!” Jason ordered. Both teams ran in different directions of the woods, to our bases.
“3” as I was running I heard Lupa still growling out orders.
“2”
“come on Sean” Jason said while running in front of me
“1” we arrived at the base as she said it.
“BATTLE!!!” And that was it all hell broke lose. Me and Jason Charged in with full might I clenched my fist and my shield turned on. Let me describe the coming out feature. The shield first wraps itself around my arm perfectly and so I can’t drop it then the whole shield raptly turns itself into a shield like a clock telling time but super fast. Anyway back to the fight. Me and Jason ran toward the enemy. The front line was the Mars kids, for you that don’t know Mars is god of war so a great front line. Jason shot lighting out of the sky right into his Golden sword and shot it right at the enemy.
“Hey, that’s not fair” one of the Mars kids yelled.
“Nothings fair in war, get used to it” Jason sneered back
While Jason was shooting lighting I was charging and slicing the enemy up. I ran into this girl first she had black hair a gold breast plate armor and a gold helment with a blue horse hair on top. She came at me with full force and stabbed at me I counter it and stomped on her foot and elbowed her in the gut she fell down on the ground and kicked her sword away from her. Then I ran towards the second line. Jason took all the other Mars kids when I was focused on that one. The next look like random minor gods, the boys. I prayed to my father.
“Father please show me the way”
“Focus all your energy on this one blast and it will happen my son” a voice in my head responded. I did so, I focused all my energy on this one blast, unfortunately that didn’t exactly happen. I shot 6 shots of lighting I shot them at the base at the 4th 3rd and 2nd line of the enemy and the enemy literal flew out of there. I fell to my news and felt completely drained of energy and relised why Jason didn’t shot lighting that often. I didn’t black out yet but I couldn’t fight. Then I saw someone get off the ground and charge at me, it was Hazel. That was the last image I saw before I blacked out.

(Jason)
While I was fighting Some Son of Bacchus out of nowhere 6 or 7 lighting strikes happened at once all across the enemy lines. Then I saw Sean fall on his knees and almost black out. How in the hell could he do that and not black out I tried to do three and I blacked right away. I started to run over to him then I saw Hazel run at him. I charged and while charging I saw Sean pass out, Hazel stopped and dropped her sword she wasn’t charging to strike she was charging to help, odd. She lifted up his head and started to carry him to the enemy base, I interfered.
“Give me my brother” Hazel stopped
“No were keeping him captive” she dropped him and grabbed her sword.
“You can’t be serious, you fighting me your no match” then arrows shot at me and she picked up Sean and ran towards her base, damn it I lost my brother in two days im a crappy big brother.

smile
Great
laugh
Hahaha he's a crappy brother!!
smile
Excellent!!! :)
I have a request, one of the hecate children (or whatever the roman name is) tries to do healing magic on sean, and accidentally turns him into a duck for a minute.
Strange duck lover.....

Well anywho that was pretty good. I liked it.
laugh
Yeah, I agree, awesome! Noctis Nigrius, the Roman name for Hecate is Trivia. Jason's being a little to hard on himself.