The Heroes of Olympus The Trojan Sea Monster

Aphroditeskid21 posted on Jan 11, 2011 at 05:59PM
Hi I'm Aphroditeskid21 and this is my Second FanFic so i hope you enjoy comment away i don't care about spam. so go nuts!!!

Title: Book 1 "The Child of Roma" in the The Heroes of Roma Series.

Rating: T

Type: Action, Love, Drama, Comedy,

Characters: Sean, Reyna, Jason, Gwen, Lupa, and Hazel. Probably many more not going to add all names.

Synopsis: "The Child Of Roma" is the Introduction to the Heroes of Roma Series. this is a series based on the Titan war but from the Roman Camps side. the First book starts when the Second book of the PJO Series starts. Sean is Introduce to this huge magical world that he will have to get used to. Enjoy

Synopsis: "The Trojan Sea Monster" is the second book of the Heroes of Roma Series, it shows Sean and his Friends going on a Journey to kill the Monster and Discovery more on his arch nemesis that he will face soon.

Disclaimer: I do not own "The Heroes of Olympus Series" or the "Percy Jackson Series" so yup go RR

Series Synopsis: This story is a new child of the Roman camp his name is Sean and he is the Son of a Jupiter in this 4 book series we will go on 4 quest and have fun so enjoy

Sean
last edited on Feb 09, 2011 at 11:12PM

The Heroes of Olympus 378 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 378

een jaar geleden Noctis_Nigrius said…
zzz
Next please.
een jaar geleden Aphroditeskid21 said…
Red- i like it
Noctis- your weird man but whatever so am i
PJhero- thanks man for the awesome comment

Chapter 16
My new Cousin
(Sean)

After I realized I’m leaving on my quest I got out of my bed and left for my Bunker to get ready. I walked in and saw Jason packing stuff into my backpack.
“Hey bro how you feeling” Jason said
“Great, I can’t believe I drained my energy so much I had to sleep a whole day”
“Yea our power as children of Jupiter are very strong, but they take are energy away”
“I can see that now” he punched me in the arm
“I packed a couple of things for you”
“Oh really thanks man, what did you pack me”
“some Ambrosia and Nectar, healing stuff, basically like first aid to demigods, give it to Dakota and she’ll do the rest”
“Okay, wish me luck bro” I hugged him and he slipped me something in my pocket and said
“here Jimmy gave me your ring while you were asleep, if you say Open or in Latin Templum it will open up, cool”
“Yea thanks what did you put in my pocket”
“it‘s a immediate escape route, you press the button and the winds will take you all the way back to the city or you can request somewhere else”
“Really, Thanks man, but I wanna go talk to Dakota and Hazel” He nodded and I hugged him and left. I walked over to Bunker 7 to talk to Dakota. I knocked and one of her sisters welcomed me in. I saw Dakota packing for our journey to.
“hey, you almost ready” she smiled
“Yea, I’m stoked to I’ve never went on a quest”
“Really?”
“yea usually it’s Minerva or Jason or Mars kids”
“Hmm well I thought you were a cool great fighter and can heal me when I do stuff stupid” I kidded
“Who else is going with”
“Hazel daughter of Nox” she made a face
“what is it”
“Nothing I just don’t get alone with Nox girls, but I’ve never talked to Hazel just her sisters”
“Oh well don’t judge her, yet” I smiled
“so whats her strengths, why did you pick her”
“Honestly, she befriended me when I first got here and I thought she was cool”
“Hmm okay, hopefully she can fight well or shoot arrows well or something” she sounded doubtful
“well she seemed happy and I think she has something to offer to this umm team”
“Team?” she giggled
“Whatever so I’ll meet you at Lupa’s Bunker in one hour then we leave” she smiled
“You got it” I left and went over to the Minor Gods Bunker the girls one. I knocked and a girl with big arms like a body builder opened the door, weird. She let me in and I walked over to Hazel she was talking to another girl she was blonde like strawberry blonde with glasses and a cute baby face. She had a black backpack on her back. I walked over and the blonde haired girls narrowed her eyes at the sight at me.
“Hazel” She turned around and smiled
“Sean, umm is it time to go” she looked Peppy
“No, were leaving in a hour I was just coming over to let you know that you have a hour, so meet me at Lupa’s Bunker, kay”
“Okay, I’ll see you in a hour” she kissed me on the cheek, it was a little akward since I really never had anything like a girlfriend so it was a little different, especially her kissing me in public. I walked out hadn’t eaten today so I went over to the Pisa to eat some food, I got pizza the always had pizza. I sat alone at the Jupiter Bunker table, you weren’t allowed to go to others tables unless you were undetermined by your parent, Lupa’s orders. I walked out and noticed 20 minutes left until I left. I walked around the City and noticed things I didn’t before, there was a path down to the ocean right next to Neptune’s Bunker. I walked down and something caught me off guard, it was a girl crying. She looked 11 years old she had brown hair and sea green eyes. I walked over to her.
“Hey, are you okay?” I sat down next to her, she was cradled up into herself, so she didn’t look me into the eye.
“NO!, my stupid Father doesn’t even love me enough to Claim me” she sounded hurt betrayed in away
“I’m sorry, how long have you been here”
“a week, still nothing from him!”
“I’m sure he has his reason’s” I tried to sound hopeful
“NO, I know all about you, you have been claimed, and you’ve been here 5 days”
“Right”
“So I should have been claimed by now”
“I agree, I think your dad should of clamied you by now to”
“Well thanks” she stopped crying
“Yea, I’ll be here for you okay”
“Okay, you wanna see something I havent shown anyone”
“Sure, what” she started to get up
“Follow me” she ran towards the beach
“Give me your sword” she ordered to me
“Umm okay” I gave her the sword. She did something completely off guard she cut her hand, It was gushing out blood and was super deep.
“WHAT THE HELL” I screamed in shock
“Hold on” she said like it’s okay. She dipped her hand into the water and the water crawled up her hand right into the wound and it was completely gone, she could heal herself with water.
“WOA!, that’s Sweet”
“Right, My dad has something to do with water I think” it hit me, her father didn’t need us to tell her who her dad was she already clamied herself. She had to be a Daughter of Neptune. I told her to come with me to Lupa’s Bunker and she followed. We walked up and I saw Hazel and Dakota waiting with me, they were talking with each other and Lupa was at there side.
“Lupa, I think I have a new little cousin here” her eye brow went up
“What do you mean child”
“Umm, wait what’s your name” I asked the girl
“Sally, my mother said my father named me that”
“Sally here is I think Daughter of Neptune” Lupa’s eyes widened
“Why do you say this child” I told Lupa what Sally should me at the beach
“Indeed, Well All Hail Sally Daughter of Neptune God of the Sea’s” we all kneeled to her and she smiled, she finally felt accepted and wanted by her father.

Sally
last edited een jaar geleden
 Red- i like it Noctis- your weird man but whatever so am i PJhero- thanks man for the awesome commentaar
mischievous
Sally's Eye Color
 Sally's Eye Color
een jaar geleden redhawks said…
heart
Loved it! Hahaha Dakota and Hazel will have troubles together. I can already tell. Well, that was great! Sally! Sally Jackson! Hhhaha
een jaar geleden Poseidon3 said…
smile
Nice chapter! Wait a second, Sally is also Percy's mom's name. I think Sally and Percy might be full siblings.
een jaar geleden wisegurl said…
meh
That pic is really weird... She's creepin me out... I betcha hazel has a bunch of cool powers!!
een jaar geleden AmazingPercy said…
smile
There could be more powerful demigods. Great way to start filling up the cabins.
angry
Next chapter. Now.
Hey sorry Noctis I can't post 2 chapters tonight but did u like the chapter
smile
Yes, I did.
een jaar geleden PJhero02 said…
big smile
great chapter!!! can't wait until they go on their quest!
een jaar geleden Hellokittymacho said…
tongue
very good capther

post soon

PS I read the story in 2 hours and is very very very but very very good ^^
een jaar geleden funkyguy1O said…
wink
awesome dude like always it was great!!!!
big smile
Hellokittymacho- Welcome i believe your new to my story so Welcome and Thanks for reading
Funky- what up and thanks for the complaint
PJ- Thanks man
Wisegurl- why does the pic creep you out?
Poseidon- interesting theory of yours
Red- Thanks man and Sally i thought it was a funny name for the child of Neptune too

Chapter 17
The Quest Begins with a little surprise
(Sean)

After I told Lupa about my new Cousin she told Sally to go to Jason to take her to the Neptune Bunker. Hazel, Gwen and me were standing in front of Lupa’s Bunker it was like the forest it had tree’s and on it and Wolfs running around, it was a woodys cool Bunker.
“Are, you ready children” Lupa said
“Yes, I believe that we should leave by Pegasus”
“NO!, I hate Pegasus” said Hazel
“Why not”
“I just don’t like Heights”
“Fine! Then we need a car, who can drive”
“I can, I’ll drive us” I said
“You can drive, Sean?” Hazel said and had a gleam in her eye
“Yea”
“Oh”
“Anyway, where are we going, we don’t know where Gwen is or Bobby” Dakota said
“Sean, Tell them your Dreams” Lupa Ordered. How did she know about those. But I listened and told Lupa, hazel and Dakota my dreams about the box and Gwen and Bobby and this Luke guy.
“Son of Hermes” Lupa said quietly
“Hmm, odd why does he use the greek terminology” Dakota said
“Does it matter, lets go find this boat and free our friends” Hazel said
“I agree, this doesn’t matter” I spoke up
“What’s our Prophecy again Sean”
“Son of the Sky beware of Hope
The messager’s son will have the boar and the thief
The sun shall light and the doorway will be shown
Arriving in the City with despair and hope” I repeated to them
“Hmm, I see, well this Luke has Bobby and Gwen for sure, that’s what the second line means” Said Dakota
“How do you know” said Hazel
“Well a gut feeling, my father is the God of Prophecy’s so I don’t know, it’s just a gut feeling”
“Duh, my bad, sorry for questioning you”
“Not a big deal”
“Anyway, so we shall head west towards the ocean and try to find this boat”
“How”
“Well maybe I can pray to my dad for a boat, his brother is Neptune right”
“Yes, but I don’t think that’ll happen” Dakota said
“Something will happen okay”
“Okay fine”
“Children, you have a lead, Sean will lead this quest and drive you west to find this boat and bring back our fellow campers, Now Get a Move on”
“Yes, Ma‘m” we said in unison. Then Jason drove up in the car he had before in Arizona. He pulled up with a smile and came out of the car and gave me the keys.
“Sean, don’t crash my ride, alright”
“Shut up” he smiled and punched my arm
“Hey, Sally wheres Sally man”
“She’s in her Bunker getting settled”
“Oh okay, thanks for the car and wish us luck”
“God Luck man, Peace out”
“Peace, well come on guys” the girls put there stuff in the trunk and Hazel took shotgun and Dakota the back, I turned on the car and put on my seatbelt, we were going to crash eventually I thought.
“Let the Gods be with you, Children” Lupa said and waved her paw goodbye and I pulled out and went towards the beach. I pulled out of the City and the Magic border was right next to the highway, so I pulled onto the higway and headed towards the beach. 1 hour later, Then Something Already Threw us off Guard, We Heard a Giant Bang in the Trunk. Hazel pulled out her glowing black sword, called Nightshade apparently. I pulled out GH Sword form and opened the trunk, and what I saw shocked us. It was little Sally in the Trunk unconscious, she must of gasped from air, I took her body and ran for the beach. I ran and finally I reached the ocean, I threw her in and instantly she awoke and stood strong with her Green eyes glowing as if she just became strong as Popeye the Sailor.
“Hey Guys” Sally said with a smile.
Sally...What have you done?
heart
Sally! Oh, nooo
sunny
awesome cap I can´t wait for the next one

^^
big smile
what is sally thinking?! haha great chapter can't wait for the next!
een jaar geleden Emily_is_COOl said…
laugh
OMJ! Awesome chapter, can't wait until the next one!
een jaar geleden Riptide11 said…
laugh
Im new here but ive been reading along your writing and im so shocked on how good you are at writing
surprise
i´m shocked

post fast for I see what apen net
big smile
Riptide11- Thanks man it means alot and WELCOME to my writing spot, i understand your going to use some of my Characters so i can't wait to see that
Emily- Thanks
PJ- You will see and thanks
Hellokitty- Thanks
Red- OH YEA!!!

Chapter 18
Catching the Princesses
(Sean)

“Sally, What are you doing here” I said she looked sad immediately when I said it.
“You, you don’t want me to be here” she said quietly
“Yea, well I mean I want you hear but it’s to dangerous, you havent trained”
“I’ve trained more then you” well she got me there, Hazel jumped in
“Well, you can’t just sneak out of Camp”
“your right but I felt like I needed to come” Uh, Why I thought
“Why, have you been dreaming” I asked
“Yea, how did you know”
“I had a feeling, what was your dream”
“I was Dreaming last night that I found this girl with black hair and red eyes she was tan to she was on a boat, she was trapped and was looking for a way off the boat and I thought I could help since I could move water and stuff, so I wanted to help her and when I heard you guys were going on a quest after a boat, I had to come”
“A girl with black hair and red eyes and is tan, hmm this should be fun”
“Wait, there’s going to be 7 of us then”
“What”
“When we go back to the City there’s theres us 4 and Gwen and Bobby and this other girl”
“You really think were meant to find this girl with red eyes” I said like are you kidding me RED EYES
“It sounds bad but I think sally is meant to come”
“Okay, if you say so” I let sally join us
“Okay were at the beach now how do we catch up to this boat”
“I know” Sally screamed in joy
“In my dream, I prayed to my father and he sent a water ponies”
“Uh, Water ponies” Sally kneeled down and prayed to herself quietly, after 50 seconds or so I saw something in the ocean, it was Horses but they were purple and blue, they also had scales and Giles and noses it was confusing but it’s the demigod lifestyle I guess. Sally ran into the water and ran toward the horse and she parted the waves like Moses and the red sea. We swam over to the horses and there was a chariot so we hopped on and went off. Two hours later Sally kept talking to the horses, I had my arm over Hazel and she was Asleep and her head on my chest, Dakota was talk to me about Jason, I guess she had a thing for him.
“So, how is your new life” Dakota asked me
‘It’s cool, I have powers and stuff, but I will miss my mom”
“yea it’s hard to let your family go”
“Hmm, do you have a family, well you have to, you know cuzz sexxx and babys and stuff” she laughed at how uncomfortable I was saying that
“Yea, I know and yes my mother is back in Michigan”
“Michigan, I never been”
“It’s not to great, its always cold”
“Yea? What about summer time, isn’t cool at the beach”
“Yea, summer is pretty sweet but spring fall and winter, Uh Winter sucks”
“I see, well Arizona is always hot” she smiled
“Oh, I wish it was always summer there, but I always miss summer because I’m at the city in the summer. So I never get to enjoy it”
“Oh, why don’t you stay at the city year round like Jason”
“Jason and your Blood is more sensitive to monsters, mine isn’t that potent to them”
“What you mean, my blood is like a flare to monsters”
“Umm in a way yes, your blood attracts monsters the most, you have the blood of Jupiter the King of the Gods”
“Makes sense, so how long do you think Until we find this boat”
“I don’t know, but when we do rescue Gwen and Bobby and the red eyed girl, if there’s one, what about the box and Pandora”
“I don’t know I’m thinking this Luke guy will know” then we suddenly stopped. Sally stood up
“Were here” she announced
“Where’s here, where’s the ship”
“ were actually 100 miles off of hawii, The boat will be passing through the ponys said in 1 minute we got right in front of there path way, so what’s the plan boss man” she was talking to me I guess
“Well, Hazel and me will sneak get on the boat while you and Dakota shoot arrows and sally you do your cool water powers and attack the boat to and listen to Dakota, she’s smart she won’t lead you in the wrong direction”
“Okay” she sound excited
“So, are we ready” hazel finally woke up
“What did I miss” then the boat finally showed up.
“No time to tell you the plan, GET OUT YOUR WEAPONS”
“WHAT” Hazel screamed and saw the boat and listened, she pulled out nightshade
“REMEMBER THE PLAN” I told Hazel. “DISERCT THEM” she nodded and started shooting arrows, sally pushed the waves so the water made a boat made out of water and swerved around so that Dakota could shoot and that they wouldn’t get hit by any arrows.
“WHAT PLAN” Hazel Asked
“NO TIME HANG ON” I grabbed her waist and lifted off into the sky towards the boat
“AHHHH!!!” Hazel complained, “WERE GONA GET SHOT”
“NO WERE NOT” I zipped forward toward the boat on the top deck and landed on a 12 or 13 year old boy that had a sword and Greek body armor, I landed on him and hit him over the head with my butt of my sword.
“Well lets find Them” I ordered to Hazel and she nodded and we ran.
een jaar geleden tessa34567 said…
oh my gods so good!
big smile
aaawweesommme as usual!!!
was the guy he knocked over percy or luke
it would have to be percy cuz luke was much older than 12 or 13. i think that was how old percy was at that time
smile
Good!!!!
smile
Thanks everyone i love comments haha

Chapter 19
Gwen and Booby and My Worst Nightmare
(Sean)

The bot that I just knocked out was lying on the ground unconscious. The plan was too blow up the ship, I couldn’t just leave him here I had to help him. He had brown or black hair or in between those colors, he had a type of bronze sword in his hands it was really cool looking. I regonized the boy before but I didn’t know where I have seen him before.
“PERCY!” this blonde girl ran towards the boy through the hallway and looked down at him and then she looked up at me and Hazel.
“What did you do to him” she said sturn and angry. When I stepped forward to explain she pulled out her knife and started to swing at me, she was pretty good. I didn’t notcie but Hazel had Nightshade out and blocked her attack, I interrupted the fight and grabbed Hazel and Flew away to the other side of the boat. We landed next to a staircase that goes down to the other floors, we headed down the stairs.
“Do you know what your looking for”
“Nope”
“That’s reassuring”
“Well what, I have to know everything”
“Your right, I’m sorry”
“Thanks” I held her hand and she smiled
We headed down to the second to the bottom floor and went into the hallway inside the boat. Then there was a boy around 14-15 years old waiting, he had a dark hody on and had black hair and red eyes, creepy.
“Hello, I’ve been excepting you”
“Hi, umm we don’t want any trouble”
“Well that’s unfortuate, because you have it”
“Right who are you”
“Benjamin, your Worst Nightmare”
“Right, you belive this guy”
“Sean Rush, the Fates have your Destiny and I will take it, when you take what’s mine” he smashed the ground and faded into the shadow.
“Well that’s odd” Hazel said
“Yea but no time to dwell on it, come on lets go find your friends”
We ran down the hallway and soon found two halfbloods in Roman armor guarding a prison cage.
“Look it’s a trick, they want you to join Saturn, we can’t let him come back and destroy the gods, our family” a female voice said
“Shut Up” the guard said annoyed
“When I get out, I’m going to kill you myself” a male voice said
“I said SHUT UP”
“That’s them” Hazel said to me
“Gwen and Bobby”
“Yea, I regoize there voices”
“Okay, I’ll pose as Saturns minons and talk to the gurads and then sneak attack them”
“Okay but be careful”
“Ha, your worried about me” she blushed
“Shut up” she kissed me. “Now go, and that was for good luck
“Rigggghhhtttt” I walked up to the guards all casual they looked confused, one guard pointed there swords at me.
“Who are you” the guard said
“New Recruit”
“Why are you here”
“Luke order’s said I need to meet my allies and stuff”
“Hmm, so who’s your god parent”
“Jupiter king of the gods”
“Impressive, Cassie Daughter of Mars”
“Who are they” I pointed at Gwen and Bobby
“There nothing”
“NOTHING, WERE PEOPLE” Gwen Screamed
“NOTHING!!!” the guard screamed
“I think there something” I Flipped GH and grabbed my sword and attacked Cassie, I slashed at her stomach and she wasn’t fast enough to defend herself she fell down, dead or unconscious I didn’t know. Then the other guard slashed at me and cut my sword hand and I drpped my sword. Then Hazel morphed out of the dark and sneak attacked the guard she slammed her onto the ground and then Bobby grabbed her neck and squeezed so hard I heard the neck Snap
“I told you I was going to kill you myself”
“HAZEL NO NOT YOU TOO”
“No, were here to free you guys and get you back to the City”
“Thank the Gods” Gwen said happly
“Step back Hazel, You two don’t touch the cage”
“Who is this guy”
“Sean Son of Jupiter” I said, I forced my energy to strike the cage doors with a Lighting Bolt, I did it, it came down and through the top deck to the cage doors, there was a giant hole, haha I bet Luke’s Pissed.
“Woa, Son of Jupiter”
“Yea, well lets go” I picked her up and noticed Hazel leaning against a wall almost passing out. I gave gwen to Bobby.
“Hey, Hazel we have to go”
“Where”
“Crap, we can’t leave yet, Sally’s Vison the girl with red eyes”
“Red eyes?” Gwen said confused
“Hazel you okay”
“Yea, yea I’m, I’m okay”
“What’s wrong”
“I Shadow traveled it’s hard and makes you really tired”
“Explain later we go to go can you move”
“No I used all my energy to save you, when I turned into the dark and atack the girl that’s shadow travel”
“Oh I see, well thanks”
“Don’t metion it”
“Well come on” I picked her up and cradled her
“thanks” she kissed me again and she fell asleep in my arms
“I guess Hazel has a boyfriend” bobby said to Gwen
“YAY!, Double dates” Great I thought, not really sarcastic Great
“Yea if we get off this boat and back to the city then I will pay for it, come on”
That was good! Loved it! Hazel and Sean....Nice...Poor Cassie...not
Aphrodite that was AWSOME cant wait for the next chapter
big smile
amazing amazing amazing amazing amzing!!! i would write it a bajillion times but that's a lot of typing!
laugh
PJ- Haha
Ripetide- thanks man
Red- thanks and Poor Cassie is Dead.... MAYBE!

een jaar geleden Poseidon3 said…
smile
Nice chapter! I like Hazel and Sean together, they're kinda like Percy and Annabeth.
but not really cuz they werent' friends for like three years before they started to like each other...sniff sniff and now percy;s gone... :(
monkey
Cool! Since Annabeth and Percy are like 14 1/2, 15 does that mean Sean Hazel, Gwen, Bobby are 14 1/2, 15 too???
Because that's how old the were in the 4th Book... And Luke was 18, 19 in the 1st Book so now he's probably in his 20's???

*MOnkEYS! I know random*
smile
Sean just turned 16 Hazel and Gwen and Bobby are 15 Luke is 17 in the Second Book so he's 21 in the 5th book. Sally is 10 same as Nico Hope I cleared it up
K, thanks!
big smile
No problem, BTW I'M GIVING A CHALLENGE TO MY FANS GET 200 HUNDRED COMMENTS ON THIS FORUM AND REWARDED WITH THREE CHAPTERS FOR FRIDAY

RULES
MUST BE 200
CAN'T POST MORE THEN ONCE MUST BE DIFFERENT PEOPLE
DEADLINE IS TOMORROW AT MIDNIGHT MICHIGAN TIME
GOOOOOOOO!!!!
een jaar geleden tessa34567 said…
cake
!!!!!!!!! great chapter!
een jaar geleden funkyguy1O said…
big smile
awesome!!! i cant wait to read the next lot of chapters so post people!!!
crying
jus t a thing

I don´t like the people calling me Hellokitty

try kitty macho

zzz
post anybody just post fast!!!!!!!!!
monkey
I posted! This may look like spam, and it is, but it's spam because I love ur story! Soo, hopefully we'll reach 200, POST POST POST!!!

!!!!only need 7 more!!!!

*/MONKeYs Please HeLP US!!/*
een jaar geleden HoO_PJO said…
big smile
I love your chapters so much!
im posting for next three chapters
so people start POSTING
een jaar geleden HoO_PJO said…
big smile
post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post spot post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post spot post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post spot post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post spot post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post spot post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post spot post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post spot post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post spot post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post spot post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post spot post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post spot post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post spot post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post spot post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post spot post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post spot post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post spot post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post spot post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post spot post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post spot post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post spot post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post spot post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post spot post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post spot post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post
big smile
Well i think i should post haha

Well you need 6 more differnet people to post to get three chapters in one day

and by the way i'm posting the chapter in one hour because
THE DEADLINE IS IN A HOUR
Need 3 chapters!
een jaar geleden PJacksonHead said…
cool
i love your story.post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post
post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post postpost post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post postpost post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post postpost post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post postpost post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post postpost post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post postpost post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post postpost post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post postpost post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post postpost post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post postpost post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post postpost post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post postpost post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post postpost post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post postpost post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post postpost post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post postpost post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post postpost post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post postpost post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post postpost post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post postpost post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post postpost post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post postpost post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post postpost post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post postpost post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post postpost post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post postpost post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post postpost post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post postpost post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post postpost post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post postpost post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post postpost post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post postpost post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post postpost post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post

i hope this helped
it did, you got the 200th post