The Heroes of Olympus The Trojan Sea Monster

Aphroditeskid21 posted on Jan 11, 2011 at 05:59PM
Hi I'm Aphroditeskid21 and this is my Second FanFic so i hope you enjoy comment away i don't care about spam. so go nuts!!!

Title: Book 1 "The Child of Roma" in the The Heroes of Roma Series.

Rating: T

Type: Action, Love, Drama, Comedy,

Characters: Sean, Reyna, Jason, Gwen, Lupa, and Hazel. Probably many more not going to add all names.

Synopsis: "The Child Of Roma" is the Introduction to the Heroes of Roma Series. this is a series based on the Titan war but from the Roman Camps side. the First book starts when the Second book of the PJO Series starts. Sean is Introduce to this huge magical world that he will have to get used to. Enjoy

Synopsis: "The Trojan Sea Monster" is the second book of the Heroes of Roma Series, it shows Sean and his Friends going on a Journey to kill the Monster and Discovery more on his arch nemesis that he will face soon.

Disclaimer: I do not own "The Heroes of Olympus Series" or the "Percy Jackson Series" so yup go RR

Series Synopsis: This story is a new child of the Roman camp his name is Sean and he is the Son of a Jupiter in this 4 book series we will go on 4 quest and have fun so enjoy

Sean
last edited on Feb 09, 2011 at 11:12PM

The Heroes of Olympus 378 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 378

een jaar geleden Aphroditeskid21 said…
Sean is 17 years old
een jaar geleden funkyguy1O said…
wink
hey loved all those chapters!!!wow told u theyd get back together new it new it! sorry i havnt been posting ive been ill with tonsilitus so anyway im guessing sally and dakota r gonna die cuz hazels dream says sally will die and dakota's not in it so thats what im guessing good luck with the next chapter dude!! IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!
een jaar geleden Emily_is_COOl said…
cool
@Aphroditeskid21 - Okay!
big smile
Chapter 9
Oracle Time
(Sean)

We walked to Lupa’s Bunker to tell her who was going on the quest. We knocked and walked in.
“Child, still the same age, hmmm interesting you aged about 5 years backwards”
“Sadly”
“I don’t know of such magic to be controlled”
“What do you mean controlled” Jason said
“That this magic made you 5 years younger then stopped, most magic that powerful can’t be controlled”
“Well I guess I’m lucky”
“Lucky indeed, Now why are you here”
“The Quest to Destroy The Trojan Sea Monster, I want to leave tomorrow with Sean, Hazel, Sally, Elizabeth, Dakota, Shelby”
“7 that is to many Jason”
“So how many”
“5 the most cancell two of them”
“Okay, I pick Sean, Hazel, Shelby, Sally, Myself to go on this quest”
“Very well, go to the oracle and hear your Prophecy, and Alone Jason”
“I understand”
“Nice to see you Sean”
“You as well Lupa”
“Have a nice day”
“You as well”
We walked out of the Bunker and went to the oracle. Jason seemed not happy to go in the cave alone.
“I’ll be here waiting bro” I saw him nod and walk into the cave.
------ a couple of minutes later
Jason walked out of there and didn’t look quite right. He looked for once scared.
“Hey so What is It”
“What is what”
“The Prophecy”
“Oh right ummm”
5 demigods will fly in the sky
To kill the beast one shall die
Two shall lead one shall fall
The snakes and the night shall lead to your youthful death
“Youthful death?”
“that’s why I hate prophecies they make no since till its over”
“So when do we leave”
“Tomorrow, Tell Hazel that she better be ready for this”
“She will be”
“I’m worried about you though”
“Why”
“Well if Hazel falls in battle your going to do anything to protect her, Anything”
“Yea”
“Well its just not smart and I worry about you, just promise me don’t kill yourself out there”
“Got it”
“Well lets go train up and get ready for this Quest”

Nice! I liked it!
een jaar geleden redhawks said…
Oooooohhhh another quest! Nice procphecy!
wink
sweeeet!!!! theyre gonna go kill it !!! finaly!!! wow im so excited and i wonder if sean will go nuke bomb again if hazel gets hert hmmmmm... this forum book things is my favourite !!!it is so awesome and i think jason was lying bout the last bit of the prophecy cuz i thought they were ment to ryhme and also how old is jason now cuz of ageing back tthing anyway loved it!! post more!!
een jaar geleden Apollo4life said…
wink
I am back for good now. YOUR STORIES ARE REALLY ADDICTIVE TO READ!!!!
so anyway i havent been on 4 ages so i forget when u post so could u fill me in plz!?
big smile
Funky- Jason is 14 he aged exactly 5 years backwards:how will be explained later
Apollo- Finally haha what up and everyday but its exam week so i am a little behind
een jaar geleden posiden74 said…
post soon please im new but i havve read every post so far post soon post pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­oos­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sst
big smile
Well since your new okay Posiden74

Chapter 10
My Worst Nightmare Strikes Again
(Sean)

After we were done training I left to go see Hazel. I was walking along the path and then I noticed something in the woods following me. It seemed to smart to be a animal but I figured it was. Then I saw red eyes so I definitely had a different image, it was the boy in my dreams and on the boat last summer. I stopped and so did the thing. I started to walk again and then surprised the thing and tackled it. To my luck it was the boy last summer.
“What do you want from me” I said
“how are you still 16 the water should of done the trick” he complained
“Who are you”
“I told you your worst nightmare” his red eyes glowed
“Yes Benjamin I remember but what is it that I’m going to take from you”
“The Fates said that you would take her and kill me I won’t let you” He smashed the ground and Skelton soldiers came up and started to pull out there swords. They looked like died Greek Spartans. I pushed him away and he fell down. I attack the first skeleton and kick it right in the knee cap. His knee broke and he fell I went for the second one and I stabbed right threw it, It didn’t quite work. Then the skeleton Spartan punched me so hard I flew back into a tree. Then barely awake I heard a female voice. It was a battle cry she went and attack them. Single handedly she took those skeleton Spartans and grabbed Benjamin. She walked over to me.
“Are you all right”
“Huh”
“What Bunker are you”
“1, get Jason” I commanded
“No time ummm can you sit up”
“Maybe” I tried to stand not really effective, I my ribs were broken and I couldn’t really move. I was able to stand but not move my torso unless I wanted tremendous pain. I put my arm over her shoulder and she limped me over to Apollo Bunker. I barly was awake and I slowly got there.
“Gods what happened who’s he” Dakota said
“A Intruder”
“Take him to Lupa, I will take care of Sean”
“Is this Sean”
“Yes now go, and nice to see you again”
The mystery girl walked away and I walked to the infirmary. I told Dakota the story, she understood and taped me up. The skeletons apparently broke 5 ribs and fractured 3. And I had a minor concussion. She said I should not go on the quest, I told her no way I’m going.
“Sean please you got to take it easy”
“Dakota I have to help Jason”
“Jason has been here longer and can take care of himself and his team”
“I guess your right”
“now get some rest”
“Okay”
I fell asleep right away. I dreamed about Benjamin.
I saw this girl bringing Benjamin to Lupa, they walked in and Lupa Entered.
“Reyna, who is this a new comer”
“NO a intruder”
“Indeed, bring him to the Interrogation room”
“Right away”
They grabbed him and yanked him to the last room of the hallway. Reyna sat him down and left the room.
“Now what is your name”
“Benjamin”
“Ben why are you here attacking my star pupil”
“None of your business”
Lupa snarled and bit him in the ear and yanked, he screamed and screamed in agony.
“Now Why are you HERE”
“Getting my Sister back”
Lupa stopped bitting. His ear was dripping blood.
“WHo is your sister”
“Elizabeth, you people can’t tell with or eyes”
“Indeed, I thought so right away but I had to be sure”
“So let my sister free” he demanded
“Your sister is here free willing and is a friend here, you will be with her soon enough but not in our Bunkers you will be in the Prison”
“Have fun trying to contain me”
“Son of Pluto I am a Goddess I have a lot of power I can contain you and kill you, do not question my skills again, got it?”
He nodded Lupa barked and he disappeared and I woke up to something more disturbing.
It was Hazel pale as the moon and worried sick.
“Sean finally your awake you okay”
“Yea I’m fine” I sat up I was still soar
“good we have a quest to go on”
“Well Dakota adviced me not to go”
“Well we have to go, she will understand”
“I know, okay we will sneak out tonight okay”
“They leave in a hour”
“Oh great”
“So what do we do”
“We’ll go with them I’ll tell Dakota I wont be the lead offensive and play on the side and take it easy, but I’m going”
“Great, so I was thinking maybe you need to relax tonight and-” I saw where she was going with this so I stopped her right away.
“Hazel I would love to but my ribs I can’t really perform well you know what I mean” she smiled and blushed and laughed.
“Yea I know I was just hoping” I still thought it was odd
“I’m going to talk to Jason” she grabbed my hand and helped me back up. We walked out of the infirmary and walked over to the Pisa were I found Jason and Shelby.
“Hey bro you okay”
“Yea I’ll be fine”
“So I heard your not coming”
“Yea I came to tell you screw that” Jason laughed and punch me in the chest
“Great we leave in a hour you better get ready”
“Okay sweet”
“Where is Elizabeth” I asked
“In Lupa’s Bunker”
“Well I have to go talk to her about her Brother before we go”
“Her Brother?” Shelby asked

een jaar geleden Poseidon3 said…
big smile
Undeniably awesome, dude!
monkey
Awesome!
een jaar geleden PJhero02 said…
great chappie!! luved it keep it up! :D
wink
omg that was amazing!!!! sieriously how do u write this stuff!!! its AWESOME!!! lol like seans gonna be on the sideline he'll be in the front killin every monster lol, good writing dude keep it up
big smile
That was good! Amazing! Suspesnseful!
een jaar geleden Jas55jar said…
heart
awesome chapter!!!!!
cool
post soon like today please
wink
that chapter rocks u should have percy find sean and jason when they fight the trojan sea monster
hmmm
great write soon please
smile
Sweet Chapter
een jaar geleden PersesJr said…
angelic
post soon man.I only have 80 years to live.LOL
een jaar geleden eyal10 said…
heart
awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
een jaar geleden silver_moon said…
smile
That was a great chapter btw i'm new here but i am reading ur other story the son of neptune. ur a great writer in both!
post today please
big smile
come on man post please
OK i will post for him.
sad
-Her brother, shelby said
-I didn't know Elizabeth had a brother, shelby said.
SIK AM NOT POSTING FOR HIM.I DONT KNOW THE STORY LINE.

PLZ POST MAN
big smile
HEY MAN WONDERFUL FANS I AM SORRY I HAVENT POSTED I AM IN A MUSICAL RIGHT NOW AND I AM QUITE BUSY I HAVE ALMOST THREE CHAPTERS READY FOR POSTING JUST WAIT A LITTLE BIT LONGER

PS. I AM STARTING TO READ THE RED PYRAMID, SO FAR PRETTY GOOD

ILL POST SOON I PROMISE
PEACE!
Ok post please
big smile
Chapter 11
Almost Time to Go
(Sean)

I ran over to the Pluto Bunker it was decorated in black and red paints and white skulls all around, very homey. I knocked on the door. Elizabeth answered and saw me and her face immediately turned to oh no.
“Elizabeth your brother is here”
“Brother?”
“Yes your brother!”
“I don’t have a brother, not that I can remember”
“Well he is in the Dungeon”
“What Why”
“Why do you care you just found out about him” she looked away nervously
“Look I don’t remember him I just know little flashes of my past”
“Well here I will help you, your brother is Benjamin” her eyes widened and she grabbed her head in pain. She stumbled over and almost collapsed. I caught her and her eyes began to glow.
“Elizabeth?” I was stunned I picked her up and brought her to the infirmary and Dakota looked at us and ran over to me and her.
“What’s happening” I asked Dakota
“I don’t know she might be having a seizure but I’m not sure”
I ran to Lupa’s Bunker and ran in and went to the dungeon and got him out of there. He saw me and stood up.
“What you want”
“I want you to help your sister” his eyes widened
“Why what’s happened”
“She is having some kind of seizure but we don’t know how to stop it”
“did someone tell her my name”
“Yes I did, why”
“she was cursed to die when she hears my name, kinda a secret word like magicians use”
“What’s the word to stop it”
“I won’t tell you unless you set me free, God Lover”
“God lover? Whatever fine”
I opened the door and he pushed me and ran for his sisters life. I ran right behind him he stopped and pointed at his sister.
“Elizabeth Ann Diablo” he shouted
She immediately gasped for air and pasted out. He ran to her side and checked out her.
“It was her full name”
“Yea, she ran into Trivia and she casted a spell on her for when ever she hears my name she would have only 2 minutes until she dies”
“Wow why did Trivia do that”
“Long story” he started to walk away
“Where are you going”
“Im out of here before that Dog gets me”
“No your not”
“Ha you can’t stop me” he pointed at my ribs
“Look kid because your sister is Elizabeth doesn’t mean anything to me”
“Peace out God lover” he threw up his black robe and jumped in side it and disappeared before our eyes”
“Damn it” I shouted Hazel ran over to me
“Let me go after him” she insisted
“No not yet he will come back, we have a quest to go on”
een jaar geleden thalias-awsome said…
smile
awsome chapter when is percy going to come in all of this
een jaar geleden silver_moon said…
smile
that was great!!
big smile
Oh...wow! That was great!
smile
awesome chapter
smile
cool chapter
wink
when u posting? im bored to death over here. the last chapter was great though and i wonder who the spy could be... hmmmm.... anyway plz post soon, peace

funkyguy1O
cool
Yeah man. I've been waiting so long for the Son of Neptune. Waiting sucks!
een jaar geleden empousa1robo said…
sick
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh please post post post post pst post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post pos t post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post pozt post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post postpost post post pozt post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post pos tp post post post post post
PLEASEEEEEEEEE o_O

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­T pls.

Thank you in advance : D
big smile
Chapter 12
Finally Gone
(Sean)

I walked with Hazel to get our stuff for the quest. I wasn’t felling so great but we had to go I just hoped that we had a plan. I walked up to Jason and Shelby the were holding backpacks too full of stuff and were walking towards Jason’s car.
“Time to go” Jason said
“Yup”
“My first quest” Hazel said “That I will completely remember” she finished I laughed
“Where is Sally” I asked
“she will be here in a sec she is talking to Lupa” Shelby said
“oh cool, so what is the plan exactly” I asked
Jason nodded towards Shelby and she pulled out a map and showed me and Hazel.
“This is our first stop” she pointed to the map
“and this is” Hazel asked
“This is Aeolus Palace, king of the winds”
“And we are going here why” I asked
“I need information and a ride all the way to Roma”
“why can’t we take your wind box thing” Hazel asked
“That only works if your going around the United States not going across the world”
“Why is that”
“Because The south and west and east winds don’t know about the box only the North wind”
“Would they be angry if we used it”
“Yes they would probably knock us out of the sky”
“Fantastic so were going to ask help from the king of the winds, doesn’t he not like Heroes”
“That’s what the stories say” Shelby said like her and Jason already had this conversation
“well we will find out lets get a move on”
“Alright I’ll go get Sally” I said Jason nodded and hazel and Shelby were putting are stuff in the back while I walked towards the beach to grab Sally. I finally got there and found sally looking at the ocean like it was a sad thing to look at. I walked over to her.
“Sally whats going on” I said
“Hey umm nothing I was just admiring the ocean”
“Admiring?”
“Yea its weird to think my father controls all this”
“Yea pretty interesting”
“Is it time to go”
“Yea lets head out we have a loing trip ahead of us”
“Yea we allways do” she laughed
“Well I got your back”
“you said we were cousins right”
“God cousins yea”
“Well I don’t have a family anymore and since its my birthday next week I was wondering if you would celebrate it with me”
“of course Sally” I smiled and we walked back to the car and hopped in.
“All set” Jason asked
“Yea lets head out bro”
“Next stop The Wind Palace”

wink
sweeeet!!!!!!
smile
awsome
cool
Pretty good, pretty good! Keep it coming, man!
een jaar geleden Perseus54321 said…
You haven't posted in a week dude.
crying
Sorry i have show week im in a play and its kinda hard when you have a show im really really sorry
een jaar geleden NicoDiAngelo4 said…
Ohemgee:) hey, guess what! Did you no that this was ah-mazingg? It totally makes up for beig punched in the stomach today! Lol, one of my wifeys is an elder? Haha!! Kate...:D Kay, well I wanted to say that this is absolutely awesomely fantabulous! Oh, and can I call u Aph? Yes? No? Maybe? :D Ohh and Sean and hazel? Haha, hazel seems pretty funny!! And Jason and Shelby? Whhoo! I did not see that one coming! And what's this aging poison thing? It sounds...painfully slow:/ and usually painfully slow is not a good thing...actually, I don't think it's ever been a good thing, but wharves! Actually, you no what was painfully slow? The infirmary:( yeah, so, this story is like flipping amazing so can you please...I dunno...maybe, post soon? Kay well thanks! Oh and this is from like page 3&4 I think...but ducks? What the Frick?

Since Spam is allowed I wanna say that getting punched in the stomach sux...&&i hope it never happens to any of you:) especially for absolutely stupid reasons!

Mkaayyy, well yep:)
een jaar geleden Perseus54321 said…
I think I know the answer to Jason getting younger. Well not entirely sure but I think that was for it to make sense in the L.H. Because according to to this time line Jason would be 20 when he's suppose to be 15 or 16(depending on when his birthday).
And why do you call it Roma? Is that like what the Romans called and the Greeks called it Rome?
last edited een jaar geleden
I don't think the Greeks called it Rome, but yeah I'd say the Romans called it Roma. That's probably why.
een jaar geleden TheRedQueen said…
wow!! amasing how you incorporate events from other P.J books and TLH i to your story!!! Keep on posting i'm hooked!!!

<3 TRQ
when are you going to post again