The Heroes of Olympus The Trojan Sea Monster

Aphroditeskid21 posted on Jan 11, 2011 at 05:59PM
Hi I'm Aphroditeskid21 and this is my Second FanFic so i hope you enjoy comment away i don't care about spam. so go nuts!!!

Title: Book 1 "The Child of Roma" in the The Heroes of Roma Series.

Rating: T

Type: Action, Love, Drama, Comedy,

Characters: Sean, Reyna, Jason, Gwen, Lupa, and Hazel. Probably many more not going to add all names.

Synopsis: "The Child Of Roma" is the Introduction to the Heroes of Roma Series. this is a series based on the Titan war but from the Roman Camps side. the First book starts when the Second book of the PJO Series starts. Sean is Introduce to this huge magical world that he will have to get used to. Enjoy

Synopsis: "The Trojan Sea Monster" is the second book of the Heroes of Roma Series, it shows Sean and his Friends going on a Journey to kill the Monster and Discovery more on his arch nemesis that he will face soon.

Disclaimer: I do not own "The Heroes of Olympus Series" or the "Percy Jackson Series" so yup go RR

Series Synopsis: This story is a new child of the Roman camp his name is Sean and he is the Son of a Jupiter in this 4 book series we will go on 4 quest and have fun so enjoy

Sean
last edited on Feb 09, 2011 at 11:12PM

The Heroes of Olympus 378 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 351-378 of 378

een jaar geleden Aphroditeskid21 said…
big smile
This Weekend i will post TWO Chapters i am very sorry it is taking longer to post
een jaar geleden Apollo4life said…
crying
Come on man i haven't been on in about a month and when i come back on u have only posted 1 chapter come on plzzzzzzzzzzz post soon the storyline is soo good post soon
een jaar geleden funkyguy1O said…
angelic
yh plz dude cuz u inspired me to start my on fan fic just now but for me to keep going u need to keep going so plz post
angry
u havnt posted in a month!!! plz dude i hunger for ur story
crying
:( have u stopd writing? :'(
een jaar geleden fameless said…
smile
I have started my own fanpop and would love it if u guys could read it! link
crying
Sob Sob what a waste of a good writer and story sob sob
big smile
Hello i am truly sorry i forgot to say it on here but i wrote on Welcome the Greeks that i cant write till summer begins so In the Summer i will post i am sorry i havent posted but i havent forgotten :)

Love Sean
Thank the Gods could u give us a a rough date
Hmmm sure This Wednesday i will start posting again and today is Saturaday
last edited een jaar geleden
heart
WOOHOOOOO!!! ALLALUHIA!!! (that how u spell it?) im so glad u r posting again!!!!
heart
Yay its Wednesday:)
big smile
Chapter 13
Waking up in mid air
(Sean)

We left the city and we were immediately bored we kept playing car games to distract us from time but it didn’t work as much as I need it to.
“Sean why are we seeing this guy again” Sally asked
“Shelby said that he has info that we need and a ride for us”
“Yea, but why the king why not just the north wind god”
“Well we have to travel past all the wind gods territory and well it would be dangerous to just trust the north wind”
“Well I hope everything is alright that’s all I want” Sally said like there was something she was hiding
“Okay?”
“Well anyway so who is the bad guy” Hazel asked
“We don’t exactly know” Shelby said
“Who ever Poison me is the one that were after” Jason said very bitterly
“Well it doesn’t matter our mission is to get to the Trojan Sea Monster before Saturn’s forces get there, and I know that Luke and Elizabeth’s brother is part of these forces” I said
“Sean is right” Shelby said
“How much longer is this ride” Sally asked
“Well why would this god help us Shelby” Hazel asked
“I have a past with him” she said
“So he likes you” I asked, she looked at me like shut up before I beat you up, but I was guessing it was she didn’t want to look dumb. I mean she is the daughter of Minerva, so who wants to look dumb when you’re the daughter of the goddess of wisdom.
“well okay how about we just sleep it off and Jason will wake us if we need something” I said to remove the tension.

I fell asleep and I saw strange things I saw that Luke kid porting his ship on some island, but I didn’t know why. He was talking with Cassie again.
“Make sure the lord knows that Jackson is the only forces he has to worry about”
She nodded and walked up this hill to a fortress.
Then it shifted
It was Benjamin he was fighting the little boy with red hair. He shot black fire at the boy and the boy kept dodging.
“You cant dodge forever!” he shouted
He finally hit him in the leg and the boy fell
“the master will find out what you have done”
“He will fall in the hands of my father”
“you’re a FOOL”
“Well if im the fool, im the fool that’s going to be on earth and not in the Underworld like YOU”
He shot the fire at his face point blank and the boys face is so messed up I cant describe. The boy then ran towards a shadow and disappeared.

I woke up and I was in the trunk of the car now I shot lighting and opened it and saw us in mid air going towards a giant fortress and hazel was on top of the car screaming, Shelby was hanging on for her life and holding a sleeping Jason. I jumped onto the top of the car and helped Hazel getting Shelby up then she dropped Jason. I jumped for him in mid air I noticed something Jason and me lost our wind ability’s. we both were free falling and I couldn’t fly or do anything.

I'll write the rest later i got work so Yay but i hope you enjoy
een jaar geleden Perseus54321 said…
*faints from epicness*
een jaar geleden PersesJr said…
THE SAME AS PERSEUS54321 SAID
big smile
I'll post Sunday Night around 9pm or 10 latest
een jaar geleden Perseus54321 said…
cool
Ill post tommorow at 3pm sorry had work Sunday thats why i didnt post
wink
that was amazing dude!!! im so glad u started posting again but i'm confused so i'll read the last chapter again then read the one u just posted again but anyway im so happy!!! yeah!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!! nice to have ya back man and y didn't u post for a very long time???????????????????????????????? but im just happy ur gunna start posting again, i don't mind how long it takes to post, just as long as ya do ;)
een jaar geleden posiden74 said…
post ive mssed this story but u stoped posting and was upset and found may more good ones
ill posted Thursday i have work all week sorry man:(
een jaar geleden lenorg said…
postpostpostostpostpostpostostpostpostpost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost­pos­tpo­stp­ost­ost
smile
Chapter 14
God with interesting humor
(Sean)

As I was falling holding, my brother I looked up t see if my friends on the car were in trouble. Hazel was on the roof holding onto the windshield wiper, I prayed to the gods to let hazel live even if I died. On the passenger side, the door was wide open and Shelby was holding on to the seatbelt for the passenger seat. She was holding on to pieces of paper, maybe some maps from earlier. Right behind strapped in with her seatbelt on was sally, she was the smart one for wearing a seatbelt… then I noticed that the car was going toward the palace, like when a spaceship was being pulled in by a tractor beam, he realized that the king god was trying to bring them into his palace not, some weird accident or trap. He was the dummy that jump out of the magic tractor beam and he wondered why the winds would not bend to his will. Did the god take all the wind in this domain so he only controlled this airspace? However, he just kept falling and falling then 20 feet before hitting the mountainside a tornado began to form and shot the two hopeless brothers back up to the car.
“Seann” Jason groaned back to life, guessing he woke from the whiplash
“Hold on were almost at the palace”
Shelby held out her good hand and grabbed onto Seans.
“Is Jason awake!?” She shouted
“Kind of, Hazel you Okay?!!”
Hazel stared at Sean as if the question was completely stupid, which it was of course but he had to ask like a habit or something.
“Just counting on a plastic rod that was designed to wipe rain to save my life” She said with extreme sarcasm
“I’ll be there in a second”
She smiled appreciating the fact that he would hold her instead of holding onto a plastic rod.
Then all of sudden the palace seemed to light up a golden glow and a hanger door opened on the side of roof. I saw a lot of people or things. Moving things around and then I saw that it was a hanger for landing our aircraft/SUV. Two see through people were signaling us in like an airplane or something. I jumped up onto the roof and grabbed Hazel’s hand. She squezzed tight and looked at me with a worry on her face like she remembered something bad again. But I didn’t have time to ask. We landed in the hanger and two whirlwind people came up to us and looked down like they were expecting something more.
“are you here to see our king?” One on the left asked and then warlily looked at the right whirlwind guy.
“If so we must ask you to put your weapons and magical items on the convere belt” he looked at the floor the whole time talking, im guessing if he was a wind creature he didn’t like to be suck in a room doing wind security..
We all requently put our magical stuff and weapons on the belt and then went through a brozen looking metal detector. I walked through first. BEEP BEEP BEEP!!! I got tackled by 4 whilwind security and got pushed against the wall!
“Hey whats the Problem?” I groaned against the wall
“you gotta magical iteam on you sir we need you to cooperate with security protocol”
“I don’t have any—“ then I looked down and saw my golden ring that turns into a shield when I need it to.. woops..
I gave them the ring and tried again with success! i saw all my friends at the main gate entrance into the main chamber of the palace. I saw Shelby was still holding Jason up, he still wasn’t okay I guess. Sally was right behind Shelby looking around the palace like it was the coolest thing she was every going to see in her life! Hazel stood in front of them all and was waiting for me to be alright, apparently they didn’t know what the hold up was.. she was also still looking around like she was in a devu state of mind, like she didn’t like beening in this place, I didn’t press her on it at the moment but later I had a lot of question that I wanted answerd, and answered truthfully!
“Forgot about your ring?” she asked all smug like she knew he would mess up
“hehe, sean got in trouble with wind security” sally said in her little goofy way Shelby smiled but Jason looked like he was finally recovering from earlier.
“well if jasons ready I think we can go visit the King of the Winds” Jason looked up with determination that he would make it to the throne room.
“Lets go talk to his Majesty”
een jaar geleden ATHENAFAN said…
Guys, I made this forum called "Glad To Meet You (percabeth)". PLZ GO AND TELL ME HOW U THINK. ITS MY FIRST FANFIC AND I REALLY NEED TO KNOW HOW IM DOING. BTW, U guys r ABSOULUTELY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
een jaar geleden FantasyLover543 said…
Omg it's so awesome aphroditeskid21 I'm a fan right away do post the next chapter soon:))))))))
smile
Fantasylover543! Welcome and thank you for reading my Fanfic!
Athenafan! also welcome! and im glad you wrote a fanfic! it's fun to write! Right?

Chapter 15
His Majesty
(Sean)
As we walked up the stairs to the throne room, wind spirits walked around like ghost like they were so sad that they weren't free to roam the world like wind should be able to do. The place was huge 20 feet talk with giant blue banners across the wall with gold ropes holding them up. Shelby was at Jason flank in the front then Sally, then there was me and Hazel at the back. Hazel was slightly in front of me and I at her flank. She turned her head towards me smiling.
“Isn't this beautiful?” in a giggly tone. But I had to agree this wind palace was really nice.
“Yeah, I just hope everything goes smoothly.”
“I will.”
“How do you know?”
She didn't answer but she said it like she has met the god and new how he would help them on their quest.
“Hazel.”
“yeah”
“what are you hiding…” she turned towards me with a look that was easy enough to read.
“Later, please.” I took her hand and nodded.
We walked through the doors and saw a god in a blue suit with clouds randomly moving across the suit. He turned towards us like we interrupted something.
“AHHH, These are the Demigods,” the god looked at us like we were roaches, deciding which one to crush first. Jason stepped forward and addressed the god.
“My King, I have come for your help”
“Why, of course! But why should I Jason Grace, if I help you do you know what lies ahead in your destiny? You don’t realize what is ahead… maybe one day you’ll understand but today you will chose heroics over heart, but when will your heart be number one?”
Jason looked pale white, he looked scared to go on a path that he described.
“I am not afraid of this path, if it is to be then it is to be, I can’t change the will of the gods”
“No, but you can chose to obey it, that is what Luke chose, he chose to oppose the gods Jason Grace.”
“I will not be a traitor.”
“I know, to big of a heart, to proud, have to be perfect. The son of Jupiter is a curse. But anyway tell me your quest.
“Well—“
“Wait! HA! I know all and I don’t need you to go through formalities HAHA”
“haha” Jason laughed then looked at us to laugh to. We all agreed fake laughing.
“Well Jason Grace, I will help you on your quest, I will give you transportation to the great sea’s there you will face a great sacrifice. Sadly your life is claimed for a short future my boy. Unless you change your umm ways, ahh I talk to much.. but anyway others are also on their way to claim the beast. So you will have to hurry to defeat them and slay the Trojan Sea Monster. But I must tell you boy be careful when It comes to Luke and his forces. He will recruit you Romans, and the others… Drat I need to stop getting off topic! Jason Grace you will go down with your umm team… and you will get a ship.”
“A SHIP!” Sally smiled
“Yes young one. A flying ship will fly you to the seas, then land in the sea and find the beast.”
“Oh flying ship.”
“Thank you your Majesty” Jason said and then bowed and turned at us to also bow.
“Also Hazel it is a pleasure to see you again!” the god said
“It is great to see your palace and you again.” She looked calm but still hiding something./
“Before you all leave, YOU! Sean?”
“Umm, Yes your Majesty?”
“You have to know something before you leave, all of you! Leave! Except Sean.”
“umm…” Jason said
“Now!” the gods voiced boomed and winds picked them up gentle pushing them out the door. We were alone in the room.
“You must let her die” to god said sadly
“WHAT?..”
“She will cause to much pain in future events, I know to much like I've said but if I can save even my own son from death, I have to try. She is a risk and we can’t have two of his kids on earth at the same time, and her brother is more important sadly… I know it is sad to hear this but you will either save her and leave it to chance whether the Olympians are safe from a civil war, or let her pass as a hero. She is dangerous Sean. Speak nothing of this to the others, they must not know that this quest—,that everything is about to change.”
Sean was to in shock to yell at him that Hazel was not dangerous, that he couldn't let her die, just because she might do something, she might not do that something!
“I agree to nothing, thanks for the help on my brother’s quest. I must leave. Good bye king.”
He frowned and opened the doors and Sean walked out wondering what Hazel could do to destroy Olympus, and everyone he loved. But could he let her die. He knew the truth was no.. and he would end the world and it would be somewhat his fault.
He walked out and saw his friends waiting, Jason walked up to him.
"Everything okay bro?" he wanted to share what the god said but he knew he couldn't so he managed a..
"Yeah, i'll be fine." Sean straightened up his body ready for a fight or a confident walk down the beach. Hazel walked up and grabbed his hands. gods that felt nice to have her comfort him, but she also could be in the future a risk that Sean and his friends couldn't take i guess. Sean knew he couldn't do it, he stared at her with and Jason finally broke off the awkward exchange.
"Right.. so we better get going, the god seemed nice, lets get out before things go wrong.
Only if you new how bad things
AWESOME!!!!!!!!! But *cough cough* it's incomplete
I knew Elizabeth was going to die!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah!!!!!!
FantasyLover543 commented…
oops did I just give away a spoiler ;) een jaar geleden
Aphroditeskid21 commented…
hallo thank u for your support. because of u i am going to finish my story. een jaar geleden