The Heroes of Olympus The Trojan Sea Monster

Aphroditeskid21 posted on Jan 11, 2011 at 05:59PM
Hi I'm Aphroditeskid21 and this is my Second FanFic so i hope you enjoy comment away i don't care about spam. so go nuts!!!

Title: Book 1 "The Child of Roma" in the The Heroes of Roma Series.

Rating: T

Type: Action, Love, Drama, Comedy,

Characters: Sean, Reyna, Jason, Gwen, Lupa, and Hazel. Probably many more not going to add all names.

Synopsis: "The Child Of Roma" is the Introduction to the Heroes of Roma Series. this is a series based on the Titan war but from the Roman Camps side. the First book starts when the Second book of the PJO Series starts. Sean is Introduce to this huge magical world that he will have to get used to. Enjoy

Synopsis: "The Trojan Sea Monster" is the second book of the Heroes of Roma Series, it shows Sean and his Friends going on a Journey to kill the Monster and Discovery more on his arch nemesis that he will face soon.

Disclaimer: I do not own "The Heroes of Olympus Series" or the "Percy Jackson Series" so yup go RR

Series Synopsis: This story is a new child of the Roman camp his name is Sean and he is the Son of a Jupiter in this 4 book series we will go on 4 quest and have fun so enjoy

Sean
last edited on Feb 09, 2011 at 11:12PM

The Heroes of Olympus 378 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 378

een jaar geleden PJhero02 said…
big smile
amazing! great job so far!
een jaar geleden Noctis_Nigrius said…
mischievous
I'm not sure why this is rated T, I'm sure a lot more people would read it if it wasn't. There seems to be no inappropriate content.
een jaar geleden Aphroditeskid21 said…
well there is Sex sceens in the future
but i don't go into detail
there was also stuff in his SoN book
mischievous
Noctis- i do bring the PJO series and HOO series a little bit more real and more mature also later i will turn into a duck not this chapter though.
PJhero- thanks for reading SoN of mine and yea there was two i think

Chapter 11
Captive
(Sean)

I woke up in a wooden Bunker with Hazel and two other girls Guarding the exits. I looked around seeing no other exits so I pretend to be still asleep.
“Wow you could have expect another son of Jupiter and right when Bobby and Reyna and Gwen and went on a quest and are missing and stuff, weird.” the girl said to Hazel
“Shelby, your right I don’t know why I think this but, I think he might be the one” Hazel said glumly. What do you mean the one I’m 16 and not ready for true love stuff, then It came to me she meant it like someone that’s important not about love at all. I checked for my coin in my pocket and it wasn’t there. I looked around and finally BING GO there it was on the table next to Shelby. My ring shield was still on me so I was preparing to lunge then something stopped me. I saw the Flag literally right next to me was the blue teams flag. I had to think of something, then it came to me activate my shield then take out the guards before the call a single saying to the other team “hey badass is awake” so I had to be like a ninja. I slowly sat up and creped up on the guard that wasn’t talking and was guarding the back exit. She had black hair and a gothic look to her and had red eyes ,creepy. I unleashed my shield and knocked her out with it. I took her sword and started to do the same with the other guards. Then my brain said to me, “why don’t you take the flag and run out the back exit” not a bad thought but there’s a problem I need my sword which was right next to Hazel. So I creped up on Shelby and did the same thing knocked her out and Hazel sprinted for the alarm, I jumped and tackled her.
“you know your really beautiful” I said with a cute smile, she didn’t exactly have the same feelings, she smiled and then quickly got back focused.
“Get off, Please” she was trying to trick me I new it, like Jason said “Wars not fair, get used to it” advice from my big bro. I got off her and bear hugged her and put her in the prison bars in the back and ran and got my sword and ran back to her.
“Sorry I just want my bro’s team to win for once” I admitted “ I could care less but I want to show everyone here that I’m a threat not a wimp” she looked at me admirably and smiled.
“Well go” she smiled and I took the flag and ran off. I saw two girls with the red flag as I had the blue flag, they were smiling until the saw me. I sprinted towards my side and saw my brother fighting two big ass guys. I came in and knocked them out with my shield from behind.
“thanks bro, you got the flag great lets go” he smiling and ran with me, I saw Jimmy hippie dancing around in the middle of the field with some Vulcan guys. I ran to Jimmy and the guys.
“Jimmy, take the flag run to our base as fast as you can, Apollo should back you up, me and Jason need to get our flag back.” Jason nodded and we ran back towards their wooden base. I saw the red flag in a girl with blonde hair and grey eyes she was smiling and I think she said
“I told you my plan would work, it always does” but I was only reading her mouth I couldn’t be sure.
“Sean, I’m going to charge in while you get the flag from the back entrance kay” I nodded and we charged. I let Jason distract then I moved in so they wouldn’t notice me coming in. I saw a 12 year old dude with buck teeth and dirty blonde hair guarding so I naturally charged in feeling all badassness and such. I climbed on top of the bunker and dived down and sneaked attacked the boy, he nearly pee his pants haha. I slowly walked in.
“What did you think you do Jason take us all and get the flag, haha” the blonde girl said
“Hey I can take you anyday smarts” she smiled and it was sort of a couple bickering not a war fight. I creeped from the corner and smiled at Jason, I held up a finger count down 3, 2, 1 and I clenched my fist. The sad thing about that was my shield came out and hit me in the face. I shook it off and grabbed the flag and ran for my life, when running out I heard Jason.
“RUN I GOT THIS” so I listened and ran for it. I saw arrows shotting at me but I high tailed out of there. I saw my team cheering when the saw me I guess they havent won in two years. This was a sweet victory. I saw Jimmy still with our flag and hippie dancing around it. I saw Scotty high fiveing his fellow Vulcan peps. Dakota was injured and was being attended to by her fellow Apollo people but she seemed happy. Then I saw Jason run up to me.
“WOOOOO!!! After two long YEARS!!! HAHA, Sean you did it” I smiled and hugged my bro.
“NAW MAN WE DID IT” I yell at our team and they picked me up in glory and carried me back to the city.

THE BUNKERS FOR BOTH TEAMS
 Noctis- i do bring the PJO series and HOO series a little bit meer real and meer mature also later i
nice chapter!! cool pic too
smile
That was en epic chapter, keep up the great work dude.
een jaar geleden eyal10 said…
nice chapter dude
blush
So, when's the next one going to be posted?
smile
In a Hour or sooner
smile
cool.

ps can you become my fan ill become yours?
big smile
Yes of Course that goes for anyone
Chapter 12
PARTY!!!
(Sean)

After the victory our blue team had a party in the Jupiter Bunker it was the nicest and most biggest it made sense to have it at our Bunker. The red team was invited to come of course. Jason and I got offers to join our alliance against Minerva for the next CTF game. Nox, and other minor gods not like Mars or Olympian Gods. Jason and I told them later we shall discus the matter, I felt cool talking like that haha. WE had dancing in the living room, we had our training room as the fighting space, figures. The kitchen held all the food, and me and Jason’s rooms OFF LIMITS, but not for long. I saw Hazel there in the living room dancing to “Party in the USA, Miley Cyrus” I’ve heard of her but never really liked her. I went over and started dancing with her then the song shifted as soon as we started dancing together. The song change into the slow song by Aerosmith “I don’t wanna miss a thing” so naturally I am a credible dancer, not I sucked I started to walk away, But hazel was the leader in this fight, she grabbed my arms and put them around her waist.
“What, your not afraid of arrows and swords but girls” she teased. So with that I stayed with Hazel. I decide to move my hands my on her back right above her butt instead of the hips. She blushed and smiled as we danced. It was cool I liked Hazel a lot and I could see us going somewhere but not now not the second day of me being at this uh Camp I guess that’s what you call it. I Stared at her Tattoo it had half of the moon and the SPQR logo below it, but her’s was different it wasn’t on her shoulder it was on her back right below the shoulder, she noticed me looking.
“it’s on my back because I don’t like to remember” I think I knew what she meant the pain was so unbearable when you get the Tattoo. But here I quickly understood the weak aren’t here all of these people are strong. The song ended and we just stood there awkwardly.
“Soooo, umm I’ll be right back” I said very awkwardly, I was nervous give me a break.
“Okay hurry up though” I went up to my room to think this over. Do I really want to have a Girlfriend and have all this already. I was never really into dating and girls at school I would joke around with my friends and take girls to dances but that’s about it. I was lying in my bed when I heard someone walking up stairs which of course was our only rule for people not to do. So I walked out side of my door and there stood a figure a dark figure. It came at me like a hawk and a mouse and tackled me into my bed I reached in my pocket For (GH) but no luck it was on my night stand and my Ring was with Jimmy to fix it after I hit myself in the face. The dark figure was a girl with black hair but I couldn’t see her face I could just tell it was a girl and black hair was falling from the sides of her robe.
“Who are you, What do you want” I said with shaky but Angery voice
“I am The Oracle I need to see you alone.”
“Why did you tackle me, then why not tell me we need to talk like civil people” I said pissed off and very aggressive.
“I see you and another boy being important in a War against the Lord of Time” WHAT! The lord of time and some chick with a black box.
“WHAT!”
“You and your friends here have a Great Role to play I don’t know what it is but I had to come tell you I don’t know what it means I just get random vibes at times you see” she got off of me and I jump and got my coin and flipped it and this time it was a spear not a sword, CRAP.
“I shall see you after this Party, I will tell you everything I know, Agreed?”
“Yes but-
“No buts after this party come to the cave Next to Neptunes Bunker under the waterfall and we shall discuss this matter” she walked out and left our Bunker. I went down stairs and trying to find Hazel. I Finally found her, IN MY ROOM! She was talking to a girl with brown hair and was so beautiful.
“Reyna, whats going on over there” Hazel said. Wait this was one of those campers that went on the quest or whatever.
“Gwen and Bobby are gone I don’t know where they are, I thought they might of gone back to camp”
“No word here since Gwen left to come along, Lupa is Pissed about that By the way”
“Figues”
“Well you get back here and, and well I think there’s this new boy here and he’s so CUTE!” I blushed
“is that so who’s he son of Venus or something”
“NO, he’s son of Jupiter”
“WHAT NO WAY”
“Yea and he’s very cute and sweet and funny and Strong”
“Wow your acting like a total Venus”
“Shut up” she blushed
“Well I go to go good luck on that and tell Lupa everything I told you and well I’m on my way too” she sounded and looked mad when she new she had to come back. I saw her getting up but this was my opportunity to get her not as a girlfriend but we could go on dates and see what happens, Right. She was facing the opposite sight of the door so I ran in and took my blanets and hid myself. I grabbed her
“GET OFF”
“Wait” I said in a deeper voice
“Sean?” Damn it failed. But I said screw it and kissed her she kissed me back but she was in shock, SWEET I PUT GIRL IN SHOCK WITH MY KISSING HAHA!!!

CHAPTER 13 I MIGHT POST TONIGHT "MIGHT"
meh
That was good, but it got confusing at the end.
smile
nice.
your a pretty good writer
een jaar geleden redhawks said…
big smile
Wow! Sean and Hazel. Nice. Loved it. Can't wait for more!
een jaar geleden Emily_is_COOl said…
smile
Cool, a little weird with the kissing in shock thing, but very nice, EXELANTE'!!!
een jaar geleden wisegurl said…
laugh
Awesome great chapters!! :)
een jaar geleden tessa34567 said…
Soooo good.
Glad I waited to read it at 13
Next chapter please.
een jaar geleden Apollo4life said…
smile
Hey everyone Aphro has appoint me to be his right hand man so if you got questions ans stuff like that I will also answer them as well as Aphro so there. :D
een jaar geleden funkyguy1O said…
wink
awesome chapters dude!! hehe i liekd it when he tried to spook her ;) cant wait for the next chapter speaking of wich when is it gonna be posted Apollo4life or Aphroditeskid21?
big smile
Apollo- thanks man for taking charge
Funky- Everyday or everyother day around 7pm Michigan time
Tessa- Are you new if so WELCOME and thanks for reading

WElL LETS GET STATED

Chapter 13
Persues? Persues Who?
(Sean)

“What was that” Hazel said in shock
“A felling, I can see you didn’t mind” she blushed then punched my arm
“what was that for”
“For scarying me”
“You were in my room without my permission”
“Well I was curious on what the top floor looked like then ahh umm”
“then Reyna called you or hologram you I should say well what was that”
“Iris message, the goddess of Rainbows send messages for gods and demigods”
“Ooohh Kaaayy” I said like really how werid does this Demigod thing get, I had know idea.
“So should we go down stairs” she asked like she didn’t want to, but I had to go meet with the oracle, Hazel looked at me like she new I wasn’t excited for something.
“What’s wrong” she asked me
“I have to go meet with the oracle”
“WAIT, What”
“What’s the Problem”
“well umm nothing just that why do you say that” I told what happened in my room before we kissed.
“Oh I see” like it was a bad thing
“What?”
“Well it’s just the oracle refused to give Bobby and Reyna a prophecy why you”
“I don’t know but I have to find out” she looked curious and concered
“Okay well just come talk to me after, Promise?” man I hate Promises
“Promise” I said and walked out. I followed the Oracles directions next to the Neptune Bunker and under the waterfall is a cave. I entered the cave and saw candles all around and a bed and purple cloth all around the cave walls.
“Welcome Hero” she said very creepy like
“Hi, so um whats this all about” I sounded weak, not good
“ I have for seen you and another”
“Another?” her eyes began to glow gold like the sun and she spoke like three girls at once
“Yes, Persues and Sean the great Heroes of the gods, they shall over come and Defeat the lord of Times forces” Man this is creep I wanted to leave but I had to be strong and get used to this sort of thing.
“The lord of time?”
“He who is Father to all Gods”
“The Titan King?”
“Yesssss” she said like a snake and her eyes had turn from gold to green to back to normal. She fell.
“ What was that?”
“that wasn’t a Prophecy that was vibe or a feeling or the future just in rymes” she explained
“well who’s Percues”
“I don’t know but it doesn’t matter he shall play his role you play yours and this Lord of Time shall fall I know it” she said like a build up to a basketball game.
“Well what is my Prophecy, what is my Quest” Her eyes turned green again then she took a deep breath and spoke.
“Son of the Sky beware of Hope
The messager’s son will have the boar and the thief
The sun shall light and the doorway will be shown
Arriving in the City with despair and hope”
“Well that sounds Peachy, beware of hope seriously”
“You have heard enough go”
“But wait-”
“NO, Go NOW” she stumbled over like she was out of breath but I left. As soon as I exited the cave Lupa was waiting for me.
“Woah!, hi Lupa how are you”
“Sean, liking it here so far”
“Yes, very much so”
“So, what was the Prophecy and when are you leaving” I told Lupa the Prophecy.
“but I don’t know when I’m leaving” she nodded.
“You leave Wenesday”
“Okay three days”
“And you must pick your two Allies for this quest”
“What do you mean”
“ you must be accomibed by at least two Campers, I recommed a Apollo Son or Daughter”
“Why”
“ the sun shall light and the doorway will be shown, The Sun”
“Oh Duh” I hit myself in the head. “Well I take Dakota and umm”
“Chose wisely”
“I chose Hazel”
“very well, let them know and report back to me in the morning for now go back to your Bunker and rest, tomorrow we have Legion training, very difficult for a New Solider” she smiled wit hall her super sharp teeth showing.
“Okay then, Good night” I went to my Bunker and went to sleep, sadly I had my worst dream yet.
I was in a moutain and I saw a guy that was bald and a girl that had blonde hair tied up together on the floor and a blonde hair teenager holding a sword that looked very evil or wrong not natural.
“let us go” the bald dude said like he had the situation under control.
“NO, you will pledge your alligence to Kronos”
“WHY, WHY US” the girl screamed
“You are halfbloods with swords and training very worthy of being in the Army of Time”
“What are you talking about”
“You two need too join Kronos he will kill the gods and take everything back from those greedy punks”
“How Dare you, how can you betray your own parent” the girl said like she was disgusted.
“HE DOESN”T LOVE ME, HE NEVER CARED, SO HE WILL PAY”
“who’s your dad” the bald kid said still like he was in charge
“HERMES that DISGRASS OF A MAN!!!” he looked like he was going to cry but then he slowly cut the dudes arm, ouch! My dreamed ended with Jason waking me up.
“Dude we got Legion Trianing come on”
“Alright just a sec” WHo the hell were those kids and who was that blonde teenage boy.

Entrance to the cave of the Oracle
 Apollo- thanks man for taking charge Funky- Everyday of everyother dag around 7pm Michigan time Tess
laugh
cool!
big smile
Ahhhh oh-uh! Not good.
zzz
........ Poor peoples......
Poor Peoples? what do you mean?
een jaar geleden funkyguy1O said…
wink
i think shes talking about the boy and the girl in Sean's dreams btw total random guess but is the boy luke, butch (son of iris) and i have no idea who the girl could be... just some random guesses btw awesome chapter it was abosultley great!!!!
next
mischievous
The Two People Were Bobby and Gwen and yea it was LUKE!!! DON DON DAAA
Chapter 14
Legion Training
(Sean)

I went off with Jason were we went into the Arena.
“Go see Lupa, she will assign you a Legion”
“Alright, what Legion are you in”
“Legion one, I’m kind of the Praetor”
“what is that? And what are we training for”
“Well that means like General or Leader, I’m the Praetor to all Demigods”
“Hmm cool but what are we training for”
“Well, really self defense to protect ourselves from monsters and stuff”
“There’s not a war going on or anything right?” he looked at me like I was crazy or like what the hell are you smoking dude?
“Umm no, there’s no war going on” Lupa walked over to us.
“Umm, see ya you’ll do great bro” he ran over to his Legion
“Sean, I will put you in the ring to see how strong you are”
“Umm what do I do exactly”
“You will fight every Praetor until you lose, and when you lose the person you were defeated by you will be in his or her Legion, Understand”
“Yea I guess so how many Legions are there”
“10, One for each Bunker, including the Fauns Place”
“So whos Legion number 10” she Growled and then everyone lined up and held up there flags that had there legion number on it. I saw 10 and walked over to them.
“Heroes!, Sean needs a Legion so he will face Every Praetor until he loses lowest to highest Legion, Understand”
“YES,SIR!” All the campers said in unison. I pulled out GH and flipped it and it was a sword, Sweet. The Faun was the first I was facing he looked like Devon but less big and didn’t look at me like he was going to kill me. He ran at me and I did something that shocked everyone. I Lighting Strike him and he fell right away and pasted out. Doing one lighting strike didn’t really drain me.
“NEXT!” Lupa Screamed and this girl came out and had a bow and arrow.
“Fight!” Lupa Barked and she pulled out her arrows and started shooting. I fell down and rolled and then I thought of something, Jason could fly he could control winds maybe I can make the arrows go off track. I swerved my hands like I was Anag in Avatar air bender. I Did it I swerved my hand and made the arrow circle around and hit her right in her chest and she fell down and I ran and put my sword to her throat.
“NEXT” a guy came out brown hair and buck teeth and had a sword
“Fight!” We ran at each other and I decide to actually fight without powers. I slashed at him and he deflected he stabbed I stepped back and slammed my foot on his foot and elbowed him in the face he fell over and I put my sword on his throat.
“NEXT” another boy came out I new who he was though it was jimmy, he had nothing in his hand.
“FIGHT” I ran at him with my sword and he spoke in Latin and something tripped me. I fell and the grass was wrapping around me.
“CRAP” I screamed and jimmy start to speak more and It was wrapping around my other leg and growing faster. I had no other option I used Lighting to kill the planets and attack Jimmy. I did so and it worked I ran up to Jimmy Pushed him down and put my sword up to his throat.
“NEXT” Some guy I haven’t seen around the city step forward, he had grape vines around him like his amour was made out of vines.
“FIGHT” He ran at me when I just stood there waiting, honestly I was getting cocky. He was now 2 feet away and last second I side stepped and elbowed him right in the kidney he fell I pointed my sword at him I thought I won, he hit my sword away with his and rolled away. I controlled the winds and made myself elevate in midair about 2 feet off the ground and I flew at him, he ran away and I hit him on the head with the butt of my sword. He fell and I picked him and he was out cold.
“Bring him to the Infirmary, NEXT” it was the one girl guard that kept me captive during CTF.
“FIGHT” she charge at me and I followed she stopped in mid sprint and slid under me and cut my leg. I staggered and still charged. She stood there confident. Last second between us she stepped forward right under my legs and hit me in the Groan, Damn that hurt even with a cup on. I charged her again and waited for her to do the same type of move. She did it she slid under me again with incredible speed and I did something different when she slid I Pushed the wind against her and slammed her into the wall on the other side.
“YEA!!!” I screamed. She got up and put her hands up, she surrendered
“NEXT, Sean this is very impressive.” Lupa said
“Thanks” I saw this Girl stepped forward.
“We surrender” she said and stepped back
“very well Next” I saw Scotty step forward with a grin and had a Hammer in his hand.
“FIGHT” He ran at me with his hammer
“TEMPLUM!” he screamed I don’t know how I new but he said “Open” in Latin. I saw his hammer that was a regular sized hammer turn into a gold sledge hammer with a sword handle, Ah Crap. He charged at me and sung for my knees and I jumped up and flew in the air. I flew at him with full force and speed of the wind. It failed. He swung and hit me right in the stomach I fell down and lost my power. I slowly staggered up and he was pointing his sword at me, I lost.
“AHHH” I shott down TWO Lighting Bolts at him one at his hammer since it was gold it will do double the effect and one at him. HE FLEW at the wall knocking him out and almost me. I have been using to much power.
“Wow, very Good, NEXT UP I think is
“Legion 4” Dakota said and walked forward, Damn it I know she might when this
“FIGHT” she pulled out her bow and arrows and started shooting. She actually hit me right above my tattoo, flesh wound. I was now angry, I charged anyway with a hold in my arm and raised my arm up and it hurt so much but I swung. It was pathetic she doged and kicked me in the side.
“Come on, Get up” she teased
“AHH!” I screamed and unleased the wind, she jumped in the air and jumped and tried to avoid it but you can’t avoid the wind. She slammed onto the ground next to me and quickly rolled back onto her stomach and started to get up, but I was standing above her pointing GH at her.
“Match”she said sadly
“NEXT” Lupa said a girl came out she had brown hair super long and had a electric spear, doesn’t hurt me I can take lighting, BAM!
“FIGHT” she ran at me and did something I didn’t expect she stabbed her spear into the ground and cabulted herself at me and kicked me into the chest. I fell over and groaned, she pulled out a dagger and came at me. She tried to grab me from behind and put the dagger to my throat but I rolled away quickly.
“STOP MOVING”she complained. I came around and stabbed at her. She defeclted and stumbled back. I took it as a advantage and overwhelmed her with so much offence, she fell over and I pointed my sword at her throat.
“NEXT” Shelby walked forward
“My mother is goddess of Wisdom I know hundreds of ways to kill you Son of Jupiter”
“Well pull em out” I smiled
“I shall”
“FIGHT” she walked towards me and I did the thing that would most likely hurt me, I shot lighting at her. I shot it down and fell down to my knees. I don’t know how but she knew it was coming and rolled away at the perfect moment and kicked me in my stomach and I fell down so tired I couldn’t fight I was Done.
“DONE” Lupa barked and she walked over to me. “Shelby take him to the infirmary he has done well for today he needs rest.” she nodded and pulled me up and dragged me to the Infirmary.
“Well done by the way” she said randomly
“Thanks”
“I’m proud for you to be apart of the Second Legion”
“Why is the Minerva Bunker the 2nd Legion shouldn’t be Juno”
“Juno doesn’t have any kids and neither does Diana and Neptune and Pluto, so we don’t count them”
“ oh that that makes sence” I said I was falling asleep or dying
“You, okay?”
“Yessss…..” I blacked out

AWESOME!!!! luv the fight parts!!
more
big smile
Very good! Getting better!
big smile
soooooooooo cool!
smile
What was so Cool? the Fighting?

BTW I CHANGE THE SYNOPSIS IT'S INPORENT TO READ SO PLEASE READ IT. IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT I'M TALKING ABOUT HTE TOP OF THE PAGE THAT SAYS THE DESCRIPTIONS AND STUFF THE SYNOPSIS IS DIFFERENT NOW SO CHECK IT OUT PLEASE.
THANKS
last edited een jaar geleden
laugh
Hahaha he lost to a girl!! We r awesome! ;)
big smile
^we are pretty amazing!!
Duck
Short chapter so I'm giving it to you early

Noctis- whats with you and Ducks man?

Chapter 15
More Dreams
(Sean)

My Dream wasn’t much better then before, I was on a boat with the same kids tied up again. This time the guys arm had at least 20 long deep cuts, they were torturing them to Join the Lord of times army, whatever the hell that means. The girl was also different she looked like she had beaten with a club she had bruises all across her face and arms, Big black bruises.
“Gwen” his voice sounded weak, like final breath
“yea” she wasn’t as bad as him but she sounded dead to
“We need to escape, he works for Saturn”
“What, what are you talking about” she sounded like she was a million miles away
“No, no damn it stay with me” he wiggled over to her
“I’m, I’m here” she said very doubtful she was staying awake much longer
“When this Luke guy comes back we will say were joining him but were not, got it”
“that’s your master plan” she teased
“Yea, what you got” he protested
“No, no I’ll stick with your plan, good thing your cute” she mumbled the last line
“Ha ha, very funny” she rested her head on his shoulder and fell asleep
My dream shifted, I was on that same boat but it was with passengers, there was a boy around 12-13 years old and a blonde girl around the same age and a white kid with one eye, sucks to be that kid.
“Percy, I don’t like this”
“Neither do I”
“I’ll be in my room you two go in your’s lets rest up and come get me if there’s anything wrong, Okay?”
“Okay” he nodded
My Dream shifted again, I was on the same boat but looking at the boy with blond hair, I guess his name was Luke.
“Sir, there a board”
“Make sure they don’t notice the other captives, understand” he sound like a jerk
“Sir I understand”
“Good for you, you want a cookie or something, GO!” the monster walked away and mumbled to himself
“well I would like a cookie but I know you won’t give one” I felt bad for the monster, it was a cookie Monsters, haha I gotta write that one down.
My Dream shifted one last time. There was a giant man standing with a Jar in his hands. In the Jar was a white figure trying to break free, I had hope to at least.
“Soon I will free you my daughter and unleash the hell onto the gods, soon they will have punishment for what they have done” the sky rumbled and he stood like it didn’t happen.
I woke up to me in this tent with the same people that I beat earlier in matchs I saw Jimmy and Scotty and the others I fought. Hazel walked in with a huge smile.
“Sean I can’t believe you picked me to go on your quest with you”
“Yea, I was going to tell you but I kinda blacked out”
“Eh happens, so we leave in a couple hours right?”
“Uh no, more like tomorrow like noon”
“Lupa, said Wednesday”
“Right, it’s Tuesday”
“No Sean it’s Wednesday, you slept super long because you used so much energy”
Holy Crap I slept through all day yesterday, well I guess I’m going to try to find this boat with a little help from my friends.

last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden AmazingPercy said…
cake
Cool. Is this before The Lost Hero? Sean is strong just like Percy.
big smile
Yes this books time frame is the 2nd book of PJO. so while percy is at sea of monsters Sean's doing this
big smile
That was good! I liked it.
laugh
luved it!! ur awesome for posting another chapter!!
mischievous
What's with me and ducks, you ask? One day I was sitting on a park bench eating an ice-cream cone. And a duck came up to me. He said, "Mike, I am the master duck, I am the lord of all creations and you will worship me." So ever since then, I have worshiped ducks.
big smile
really really great!
surprise
Ummm Mike? Your strange.
Yes, yes I am.
Yeah, I can tell.

WHO LIKES MY NEW ICON??