The Heroes of Olympus The Trojan Sea Monster

Aphroditeskid21 posted on Jan 11, 2011 at 05:59PM
Hi I'm Aphroditeskid21 and this is my Second FanFic so i hope you enjoy comment away i don't care about spam. so go nuts!!!

Title: Book 1 "The Child of Roma" in the The Heroes of Roma Series.

Rating: T

Type: Action, Love, Drama, Comedy,

Characters: Sean, Reyna, Jason, Gwen, Lupa, and Hazel. Probably many more not going to add all names.

Synopsis: "The Child Of Roma" is the Introduction to the Heroes of Roma Series. this is a series based on the Titan war but from the Roman Camps side. the First book starts when the Second book of the PJO Series starts. Sean is Introduce to this huge magical world that he will have to get used to. Enjoy

Synopsis: "The Trojan Sea Monster" is the second book of the Heroes of Roma Series, it shows Sean and his Friends going on a Journey to kill the Monster and Discovery more on his arch nemesis that he will face soon.

Disclaimer: I do not own "The Heroes of Olympus Series" or the "Percy Jackson Series" so yup go RR

Series Synopsis: This story is a new child of the Roman camp his name is Sean and he is the Son of a Jupiter in this 4 book series we will go on 4 quest and have fun so enjoy

Sean
last edited on Feb 09, 2011 at 11:12PM

The Heroes of Olympus 378 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 378

een jaar geleden Noctis_Nigrius said…
great job
now we can get chapters
een jaar geleden Aphroditeskid21 said…
smile
Well you guys didn't make it
IT"S COOL THOUGH SINCE I'M A NICE GUY
I'LL GIVE YOU TWO CHAPTERS TOMORROW OKAY

Chapter 20
The Red eyed girl
(Sean)

We ran down the hallway, it sign early said “Prisoner wing” so it was a great section to look. The first couple of cages I saw were nothing but some of them were sleeping 10 year olds or younger. Then I saw something that made me sick to my stomach, I saw Sally. She was bruised head to toe and had cuts on her arms from swords she had a bad cut on her right leg and she had a HUGE black eye on her right eye.
“Sally” I said so quietly, I was shocked, how could someone fight and beat up a little 10 year old.
“Oh Gods” Gwen said
“Whos is she” Booby asked
“Sally a new camper she’s daughter of Neptune”
“SEAN!” I heard down the hall I ran to the noise with Hazel still in my arms. I saw Dakota stuck in a cage to, she didn’t look better then Sally, she looked worse. She had bruise all over her arms and legs, the thing that stuck out the most was she had a 3rd degree burn on her left arm, it was Huge and Blistering.
“Dakota, Gods what happened”
“Sally, she wanted to go find that girl that she dreamed about, but I told her no and she refused to listen she saw a spot to land and without my permission she shot us out of the water towards the boat, we fought at least 10 monsters and 6 halfbloods, Sally is a great fighter but” she began to cry “She was taken from me and I fought them alone until I killed all the monsters and 4 halfbloods and then the last two took me prisoner, they said they were goinjg to force Sally into Joining Saturn” she was sobbing, she felt terrible that she left me down and that she failed to protect Sally.
“That’s not going to happen” I was Pissed off now “I know whats going to happen though I’m going to free you and your going to heal Sally”
“Okay, Lets do it”
“Okay step back don’t touch the Cage” I di the exact same thing with the other cage I shot it with lighting, the doors melted and Dakota ran out and ran to Sally’s Cage. Man now I got to open this one. I opened that one Dakota ran in with my backpack, I gave it to her like Jason said, it had a first aid kit. Sally awoke.
“OW!, That hurts” she complained
“Yea, sorry sit still and eat some Ambrosia”
“Okay” Hazel just woke up in my arms, she looked up at me and didn’t notice the others
“Hi”
“Hi” I couldn’t help but smile
“So we still alive” she teased
“Kinda of” I sounded worried
“What do you mea-” she looked at Dakota and Sally “Oh Gods Sally you okay”
“Yea, whatever”
“How old are you” Gwen asked
“10, Why”
“Your one tough 10 year old”
“Thanks” she smiled
“Sally, never do that again, especially worry the crap out of me”
“Okay, I won’t” she winked at me, I thought this is only the beginning
“Can you stand” she got up
“Yup, I’m fine” she started walking and winced on her left foot
“You sure?”
“Yea, don’t worry about it”
“Okay, Hazel and me will go this way to find this girl, Gwen, Bobby go this way, Sally, Dakota go this way, Got It” everyone nodded
We all went different directions down are hallways, I was worried about Bobby and Gwen they had no Weapons no way to defend themselves, but Bobby said it’s cool.
We walked down this hallway way and saw no one all the cages were empty.
“Do you think we will actually find this Girl”
“I’m debating with my self, I’m more on the No side”
“ I mean how often does someone have red eyes” a idea poped into mind it was the kid earlier with red eyes and said to me “I am your worst Nightmare.”
een jaar geleden Blackjack167 said…
big smile
AWSOME :D
een jaar geleden Hellokittymacho said…
crying
awesome

magic....

fantastic...

intrigrant....

I can post a lot more but I don´t know more adjectivs

dead to my english teacher!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden redhawks said…
Amazing..Wow...that was really good.
een jaar geleden Emily_is_COOl said…
big smile
Really Good!
een jaar geleden funkyguy1O said…
smile
hey u know at the start when sean sees that girl in mcdonalds or that place i thought it was alex not hazel or am i just imanginging they changed :\

P.s do you write the book as u go along or did u right it b4 then post it on in chapters?
een jaar geleden PJhero02 said…
it was great!!! luv luv luv this story!
big smile
PJ- thanks man
Funky- i don't understand the question revase it plz
Emily- thanks
Red- thanks btw really enjoying your book
machokitty- thanks for all the complement adjectives haha
blackjack- thanks

Everyone i recommend two Fanfics to go read

1. The Heroes of Olympus the final battle written by Riptide, it evolves some of my characters.
The Link ^
link

2. The Naukamura Twins written by Redhawks
it's about Ethen Naukamura's twin brother, pretty cool
The Link ^
link

Well i Promised two Chapters today so here's two chapter's
THERE EPIC!!!

Chapter 21
Luke
(Sean)

When I thought of that boy from early I thought he might of put that nightmare of the girl with red eyes into Sally’s dreams, could he do that. If that boy did do that then well lets just say that’ll I’ll do worse thing to him then what Bobby did to that Guard.
“Hazel, that boy with red eyes earlier, do you think he has something to do with Sally’s Nightmare”
“What do you mean”
“Well what if it was a trap to get us on the boat”
“Hmm, interesting theory but I don’t think so”
“alright” I wasn’t so sure, but I didn’t say that out loud
We were now in the same hallway but the lights turned off, it was pitch black. Then all of a sudden I tripped over something and Hazel caught me.
“Watch out, there’s chains on the floor”
“How can you see that”
“Nox children can see through the dark like it’s daylight”
“Woa, that’s sweet”
“Thanks, he Sean, there’s a sign ahead that says Monsters hallway”
“That’s not good” we started to hear growling and then some footsteps
“SEAN!, that boy you saw Luke he’s walking right towards us”
“Allow me, LUKE!, this is your Finally warning, LEAVE OR DIE” the footsteps still came at us.
“hahah, Sean is it?” Luke said
“Yes”
“Why do you think you’re a threat to me”
“Because you’re father is the Messenger god, my Father is the KING”
“Ahh Son of Zeus”
“Jupiter?”
“Very rare indeed, you most be a deadly warrior”
“That’s why your going to lose this fight and die”
“I don’t think so” the footsteps became a sprint toward me, then I realized something, I can’t see a thing how am I supposed to fight. I grabbed Hazel and whispered in her ear.
“Hazel, don’t let go, no matter what don’t let go of me”
“Okay”
I Blasted the boat with lighting, I know what your thinking, why are you using lighting a lot it will just make you weak and pass out but I shot lighting in the hallway and made a giant hole and it showed me where Luke.
“hahaha, you missed”
“No I DIDN”T AHHHH!!!!”
My plan was simple, shot him in the sky. From the hole I just created I could fell the wind currents, I bended them to my will and sent a Tornado of winds at Luke through the hole, he literally flew threw the sky. Right when he was in mid air I shot him with lighting and finish this battle, Luke was hit and fell into the water, I never saw him come up. I fell to my knees.
“You okay” Hazel asked me
“ Yea, yea I’m okay”
“Sean you look awful, eat some ambrosia” I did as she asked and ate some
“Okay, I feel a lot better, thanks”
“So, what do you want me to do”
“Help me up please” she helped me up
“Lets find the others and get out of here” I didn’t care anymore about this girl, I thought it was a trap
“ what about the girl” she seemed to care a lot about helping this girl, so I ended up agreeing.
“Okay, fine lets find this girl and get the hell of this boat”
We contuied down the monster hallway and 5 minutes later we heard our names, it was directly behind us so we ran the opposite was and I noticed something, a puddle of water, LUKE SURIVED. Know time to deal with it though
“HAZEL, SEAN!!!” we kept hearing, finally we found Sally and Dakota and Gwen and Bobby in front of a cage with a girl with black hair and red eyes, her eyes were wide open but it looked like she was dead
“We were to late” I said
“No she’s just sleeping, she has a pulse, I can sense her body’s in water and stuff chorusing through her veins”
“Well lets grab her and go”
“Okay Lighting strike the cage master Rush” master rush, really?
“Master Rush is out of energy and can barley walk without Hazel’s help, maybe Hazel can shadow travel in the cage and then travel back to us with her”
“No I would faint in the cage”
“Great, well Hazel get ready to catch me because I’m going to pass out”
“Sean, no it’s to dumb, how will we get out of here if your uncurious and then have another unanimous person to carry” I smiled and I handed her the box Jason gave me, he told me it was a wind box and can carry you and anyone that’s touching you anywhere, carried by the winds.
“that’s a wind box it will send us anywhere we want by pulling us in the wind currents, it’s set to camp right now and all you do is push this button to make it work and these numbers on the side are the Corrientes you would like to go to, but it’s set for camp so don’t worry about it”
“So you pass out, we carry you and this girl to the deck, everyone grabs on to me, I push the button and we fly all the way to camp”
“Basically, now get ready I’m going out with a bang”
“What” she looked mad
“I’m going to hit the cage and the boats engine, that should piss that Luke kid off.
“I guess, just don’t kill yourself” she looked really worried and for the first time I thought I might not make this one, so I said something to Hazel very Corny.
“Hazel, just in case I don’t survive this I just wanted to say that these last couple of weeks have been the highlight of my life, especially you” She grabbed me and kissed me very Romantic like in movies and stuff, we heard someone cough.
I focused on the boat’s engines and BOOM! We heard and then I focused on the Cage and Crack I heard, I blew up the Boat’s engines and melted the cage doors like before. I fell to the ground dace first and had no control over my body moving, I was a paralyzed.
“SEAN, SEAN” I heard Hazel scream, I was guessing I didn’t look so good
The last words before passing out to everyone was.
“GO, GO!!!” then I passed out and wait for my awake, it was taking forever.

Chapter 22
A Month
(Sean)

I woke up next to Hazel, except for she was on the ground and I was 2 feet high in some kind of bed. I looked at the ceiling and it was a tent I was in a tent, I thought I was in the infirmary at camp but nope to small. Then I looked to my right and there was this girl with red eyes with black hair, that looked dead in a bed like mine. I made my hand go to Hazels and I grabbed her hand, she didn’t notice at first but then she slowly realized I was awake. Then she slowly got up and noticed my hand holding hers.
“SEAN, thank gods your awake”
“What, why, where am I”
“Well cuz I missed you silly, and a mile off of mount saint Helens”
“Why are we a mile away from there and what time is it”
“When you past out Bobby carried the girl and I carried you to the deck, but we didn’t head to camp, on our way up we ran into this boy and made him tell us where Pandora was and he said Mount Saint Helen’s”
“What day is it”
“So I changed the coordinates on the knob and I kinda screwed up and sent us to Arizona, so we have been hitchhiking all the way here and a month later”
“Don’t ignore the question what day is it” She looked scared
“Saturday” she still looked worried
“Oh only a day thank gods”
“Umm more like a month and one day”
“WHAT!!!”
“you basically used all your energy to destroy the cage and the Engines, Dakota estimated 6 months you’d wake up”
“well that’s good I guess”
“Well, I’ve missed you”
“I’m sure you did” I joked and smiled at her
“Shut up”
“Haha, so why did it take a month to get to Arizona to Mount Saint Helen’s”
“Well when you carry two unconuious body’s around it’s kinda hard for people not to freak out, especially the red eyed sleeping beauty over there”
“Yea I bet, why is she still asleep, do you know”
“Dakota thinks she did what you did”
“What”
“Used all your energy and it could take months to come back”
“Oh well I’m going back to sleep, okay”
“Okay, I’m going to go in my tent”
“What tent am I in”
“ the Health center tent”
“Oh well I’ll see you in the morning”
“Okay”
I pasted out even though I have been in a coma for a month. When I woke up it wasn’t so pleasant.
“No, she’s asleep”
“she’s dead”
“NO!”
“let me say it louder and slower for you, SHHHHEEE ISSSS DEEAADD!” sally grabbed her palm and annoced.
“She has a pulse”
“Really” he felt for him self
“Yes, really”
“Wow, didn’t expect that”
“Told you”
“Okay, so what’s wrong with her”
“She’s like Sean, she used all of her energy and is slowly gaining back her strength”
Dakota and Hazel and Gwen entered, to many people here, so I started to get up.
“WOA!” Sally screamed
“What” I asked
“Your awake”
“Yea I woke up last night”
“Oh felling better”
“Yes tahnk you, staying out of trouble”
“Kinda” she winked at me
“okay I see your healed” she looked like her normal self, everyone did, except for Dakota now she had a huge burn scar on her arm from the battle on the Boat.
“Everyone I have annocement” I stated
“What” Hazel asked first
“ Pandora’s box Is ahead and I most go alone and get it back to the city by myself
“WHAT!” everyone screamed
“Look the prophecy states that child of lighting will bring despair or hope”
“So” Sally said
“So I think I must go alone and come back with the box or go with others and come back with Despair news and the box”
“ he might me right” Dakota agreed
“What, no I have to go” Hazel said
“Hazel, I care to much to let anyone of you guys go, especially you”
“But it’s not your chose”
“Hazel please for me” she looked at me like not cool man, but I had to go alone it was my gut feeling. She nodded and asked everyone to leave real quick and they left.
“Sean, if you don’t come back alive I swear I will go to the Underworld and free you and then kill you again” she looked super worried and that made me happy that she cared so much for me.
“Hazel, I will make it out alive, with the box I promise, I can’t let that box be open, I can’t” she nodded
“when do you leave”
“in three hours so how about me and you go out on a date, is there a town near by” she smiled
“Yea, two miles away”
“I can fly us there”
“Okay it’s a plan” she smiled and I anticipated the dangerous journey I had in store for me.
een jaar geleden Poseidon3 said…
cake
That was epic, man epic! *claps*
wink
wow awesome and dont worry bout my other question... it doesnt matter...so love ur chapters so far
big smile
Really great!!!!
smile
Nice.
een jaar geleden tessa34567 said…
cake
ah amazing so amazing
heart
That was really good! They were awesome! I love your story!
een jaar geleden Hellokittymacho said…
kiss
epic

can you see I learn a new adjective __ epic.........

thanks Poseidon3
Poseidon-Thanks man
Funky- thanks and okay i'll ignore it
Emily- thank you as well
Noctis- thanks for that really descreptive completment, your not a man of many words are you, haha
Tessa- Thanks
Red- thank you
Machokitty- thanks

I'm Kinda mad that the packers won, but i won a bet and made 50!!! Bucks so i'm happy and i'm putting gas in my car.

BTW what's my name, my real name if you are a fan of me you should know? if someone gets it right i'll post two chapters tomorrow

Short Chapter

Chapter 23
First Date
(Sean)

Right after my announcement I had to get ready for Pandora and I had to get ready for this date. I got my stuff ready for the fight soon to come and then got dressed for my date. I got Jeans and a T-shirt, it was red and said Hollister on it. I looked at myself in the bed pan in the medical center and I looked goodish haha, I had a couple of cuts and stuff and my scar on my forehead since I was a baby but whatever, I looked good. I walked outside and saw Hazel waiting for me she was wearing jeans had her hair down and straight and had a low cut black top that had the moon on it. She blushed as I stared in a gaze.
“Hey, you look, ummm”
“umm what”
“Sexy, beautiful, astonishing”
“haha, I like the first one, Sexyyy, haha”
“Shut up”
“Well I’m not the one who said it”
“haha, good point so ready to go”
“Yea, but one question, where are we going, like a movie, dinner”
“Both, I called and reserved us for Burger King” she laughed
“right, that place is always busy” she played along
“Right, no lets go out to both I have a few bucks to spend”
“Okay” I grabbed her waist and flew into the sky
While flying in midair it was suddenly a realization of how can I flew two miles to a city and not waste a lot of energy, then it hit me Use the box. I flew down and landed.
“What’s the matter” Hazel asked
“I feel kinda weak to fly for that long”
“Oh, I didn’t think about it”
“So I’m going to use the box”
“You sure?”
“Yea will be fine” I changed the dial and hit the button and Bam we flew threw the sky. About 5 minutes later we landed in the middle of a parking lot of a Olive Garden, she smiled
“How did you know I love Olive Garden”
“I kinda guessed” she smiled and we walked inside, we saw this skiny blonde guy at the podium to check in guess, I went up to him and told him party of two. She nodded and lead us to a table in the back of the restaurant. She grabbed a menu and looked for two seconds and was done, she most know the menu I thought. I looked for 5-6 minutes and got a chicken parmesan. The waitress came over and we told or meals to her, she had choclate brown hair and had braids, she looked to young to have a job she was like 12 maybe younger.
“How do you have a Job here”
“Excuse me sir”
“Umm, no need for sir but aren’t you like 12, no offence”
“I’m 11 and my dad is kinda famous so I told the boss that and he gave me the Job”
“Who’s your Dad”
“Mr. Mclean”
“Oh the Sparten dude”
“Yes the sparten dude”
“Why do you want a job if your dad’s rich”
“Because I want to make my own money so what I buy means something to me, you know what I mean”
“Kinda”
“Well thanks for understanding, I’ll get your oders right on that”
“Thanks” I looked at her name tag. “Piper”
She walked away and looked at Hazel.
“Sean, I was thinking”
“What” I was worried
“That how are you going to make it back to the city after you get Pandora’s box” I didn’t really think about it.
“Umm I don’t know, why”
“Well I’m worried that’s why”
“Don’t be, I’ll be fine”
“Okay”
“So when did you know you were a Halfblood”
“I was 9, I ran away from home”
“Where did you leave before”
“Wyoming”
“Cool”
“Where did you live”
“Arizona”
“Hot, desert place right” I laughed
“Yes”
“I was wondering do you think Saturn is actually back”
“To be honest, I’m still new to this stuff I don’t know the story’s of the gods I don’t know who Saturn is”
“He is the Titan lord of time, he is Jupiter and Neptune and Pluto’s father, the big three free defeated Saturn and freed the other gods and defeated the Titans in the Titan war, three thousand years ago”
“How I think I’ve heard it before”
“Yea, it’s sorta famous”
“Right, I guess I’ve just been living under a rock” she laughed
Then the waitress came over and we small talked and ate our dinner together, then headed out and I left a 20 dollor tip for Piper she was a nice girl. I flew us to the movies it wasn’t that far and I could use some energy without being tired. We walked in and there was Open Seanson and Twlight New moon, she wanted to watch twilight so we watched twilgiht, let me tell you something, VAMPIRES CAN’T WALK THROUGH THE SUN, IT JUST DOESN’T HAPPEN. So we walked out and I opened the box and flew us back to the tent grounds, 5 minutes we were back and landed outside in the forest near the the tent site.
“are you going to go now” Hazel asked
“Yea I think I should, here take the box, pack up and go back to camp and tell Lupa the report” she looked broken
“Okay, Just Be careful”
“Like I told you earlier I promise” she looked still worried I kissed her before I walked away and then I left into the woods towards Mount Saint Helen’s.

SEAN"S SHIRT
 Poseidon-Thanks man Funky- thanks and okay i'll ignore it Emily- thank u as well Noctis- thanks for
big smile
Great chapter! I like how you added Piper in there. Btw I'm a fan of you but you're not a fan of me so I'm not sure what your name is. Might take a wild guess though. It's not Sean is it? (again just guessing.)
meh
Is that your guess Sean
hmmm
Uh, yeah.
heart
That was great! Loved it! And I guess I'll go with Sean too. I'm not sure what your name is.
cake
really good chapter
smile
Yup that's my name and a lot of my friends back here at my school names are in this story so before this day ends ill post two chapters
GREAT CHAPTER!! luved how piper was in it!!
heart
Love, l_o_v_e how Piper was in it!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can fly.
it's hard to thing of names!! but i looked up roman names on google and found some good ones
Poseidon- thanks and you were the first one right so your cool lol
Tessa- thanks for the comment
Noctis- that's cool
PJ- thanks
Emily- i like your book and thanks
Red- thanks

it's a short chapter and i will post another tomorrow
PS the end of the book is near

Chapter 24
Pandora
(Sean)

As I walked away from Hazel I felt like I wouldn’t see her again and that sucked, I wanted her to come but if she got hurt or worse I wouldn’t know what to do, I just new I had to do this one on my own. I walked for miles up the hill and I was tired to I said screw it, I flew up the mountain and used somewhat of my energy to do it but I felt fine. I touched down on the ground and I was on top of Mount Saint Helens, I noticed there was a cave a little downs way. I flipped GH and Got my shield out, GH was in Sword form so that was good and my shield wasn’t hitting me in the face. I walked down to the cave entrance and walked in. it smelled weird, like a beer or some kinda drunk person. I walked in to see it was a monster bar. It looked like a old saloon that you see in cowboy movies, I put away the shield and GH and sat down and ordered a drink.
“Hey bartender, You got Nectar” he nodded poured some and slid it down the bar table.
“Thanks” I put down a gold drachmae Jason gave me, he took the gold coin. I sat there and drank the nectar and felt great I drank some because I need some energy to fight this Pandora lady. I waved and headed down the cave deeper in and waited to see what I’d fine next. Nothing for at least 20 minutes of walking, then Finally I saw what I came for.
It was a Giant temple, like the Aztecs temple and the very top of the stairs was this black box, the one I saw in my dreams, I slowly approached it. Spring!, I fell down in a hole that had death spikes, good thing I could fly though, right when it sprang I fell maybe three inches then flew up and looked down to my almost death, so I learned something, it was bobby trapped, Perfect. I decide to not walk up the steps and fly to the top. In midair I grabbed the box and flew away. I was hoping for no Indian jones trap going to happen, thank gods, nothing. Then I heard something. People whispering.
“Oooooopppppeeeeennnn” a female voice whispered
“Coommee onnnnnn youuuuu noooooo you wantttt toooooo” it whispered
“OPEN THE BOX” one shouted
I flew back down into the entrance and started to walk back to the tent site, turns out I didn’t have anything to worry about.
“AHHHHHHHHH” I heard way back at the temple
“WHERE IS IT” crap It knows it’s gone, I sprinted for the exit
“I SMELL YOU DEMIGOD” crap crap I thought
I enter the bar and the monsters were all looking at me. I flipped GH and opened my shield and then BAM! The monsters went crazy, the started hissing and then shouting and then had a look of disgust that I was a Demigod. It was sad to think they don’t like me because I’m a Demigod. I ran out of the mountain and then BOOM! A giant came out of nowhere and charged after me.
“GIVE IT BACK DEMIGOD” I sprint and then I flew into the sky, I thought I got away. I was wrong. The giant grabbed me and threw me back on the ground. The box was still closed and I dropped it and it fell down the mountain.
“I am Epimetheus I demand you give me back my daughter” he demanded
“NO, I am Sean, Son of Jupiter I would rather die then to give you back this box”
“Really”
“Yes, really”
“Why do you care so much to free my daughter”
“I’m not going to free her”
“What is your plan then”
“To keep her contained and to keep her in a safe Prison so she can’t spread hell on earth”
“Silly, halfblood my daughter created a Box for that and it is kept away on Olympus”
“Well till I know that for a fact I’m kepping this”
“I will not fight you Demigod, but if you do this a conquence will happen”
“Okay, I accept it”
“Farewell, I will see you in a couple of years”
I Flew away and got on a train head for San Francisco, I hope I was doing the right thing.

een jaar geleden Jupitorforlife said…
big smile
AMAZING AS EVER
I WONDER WHO THE RED EYED GIRL IS
WHO'S HER GOD PARENT
WILL SHE WAKE UP ALREADY HAHA!!!!
een jaar geleden Jupitorforlife said…
mischievous
EVERYONE THAT LOVES APHRODITESKID21 STORY THEN JOIN THIS CLUB I MADE BASED ON THIS SERIES. GO PLEASE CHECK IT OUT

link

GO GO GO
Great job! That was as good as ever!
o wow amazing cooll
Jupiter- Thanks, for the Club and Comment
Red- thanks, i hope you like this chapter it's the last for this book
Tessa- thanks, means alot
WELL HERE WE ARE THE LAST CHAPTER FOR THE CHILD OF ROMA

Chapter 25
Farewell
(Sean)

I was on a Train to San Francisco, it was long and boring, I wondered what Lupa was going to tell me. Would she be mad that I got the box from that Giant, or would she be happy that I got the box away from him. But why didn’t he try to stop. It seemed to easy, like there was no epic battle, and then I thought what was the double meaning to the promise of a consequence if I took the box, what’s going to happen. A couple of Years, how long till this Giant came after me. Then a girl came up to me.
“Sean?” it was a old class night of mine
“Abby?” she smiled and sat next to me
“What are you doing here”
“What do you mean”
“Everyone is talking, like where did he go, did he run away”
“Rumors typical”
“So what are you doing here”
“Umm, just umm running away”
“I figured”
“Why”
“You never really liked a normal life, you always wanted a Adventure, or wanted something bigger then a regular life” she was right in a way, I never wanted a boring life, but I wanted a normal life
“I guess, so what are you doing here”
“I’m with my family its Summer”
“Right” she said it like I didn’t know that it was summer
“So where you headed”
“San Francisco, You?”
“Same, where are you going when you arrive”
“I don’t really plan that much ahead” she laughed
“Well do you mind if I take a nap I’m kind of tired”
“Go ahead”
“Thanks” she laid down and fell asleep. Two hours later I was so BORED, I said Screw it. I was near the camp and I wanted to fly, the wind currents outside were teasing me. I walked out and stepped out on the back of the train’s balcony. I saw Abby get up and look at me, right when I was at the rail to jump. She stared at me like scared, I waved and jumped, her eyes widened and she screamed. I flew straight into the air and headed towards camp. Flying really didn’t drain your energy it was pretty much easy, I basically asked the wind to do what I say and It does it and takes small amounts of my energy. So I was okay. I flew for three hours straight and man I was tired, I finally got to the City and I saw all the campers awaiting my arrival. I flew straight down and landed. All the campers stared at me like I was suppose to be dead or something. Then finally someone ran up to me, it was Sally. She ran up and hugged me and screamed.
“SEAN, IT”S HAZEL” I stared at her she was scared. Now I got it everyone was scared that I would be upset. They were right. Jason ran up to me he saw that I was angry.
“SEAN, YOU NEED TO COME DOWN” Jason was trying to calm me down
“WHAT HAPPENED” I screamed
“She, she‘s in a coma”
“WHAT HAPPENED” I was trying to control myself
“Hazel arrived with everyone but a mile off of Camp and monsters were waiting for them” then I got what the consequence was, he tried to kill my friends
“She gave all her energy to shadow travel in camp borders, they were to hurt, Dakota’s in rough shape to” I was so angry, I knew something bad was going to happen, so did Jason
“EVERYONE, RUN!!!!” Jason Screamed and grabbed me and Flew me away from camp and brought me up on a Mountain then Suddenly it Happened. BOOM!!!!
I was so angry that I screwed up the coordinates, if I set them correctly then she wouldn’t be in a coma and Dakota wouldn’t be hurt either and neither Bobby. So I couldn’t control this angry I literally exploded. Apparently the children of Jupiter can send a Atomic Shockwave and obliterates everything in there path but it kills everything, but children of Jupiter. Jason told me after this event, apparently he never could do it, but he said he was never wanted to, but came close when he first arrived and was told his entire family was dead, apparently he had a sister. But back to the story, BOOM!!! It exploded I blew the hole mountain and then I fell down. Barley awake Jason fed me Ambrosia and Nectar to keep me awake, and I’m guessing alive.
“Jason, how did you know”
“Sean, we all have angry sometimes and I new you would be mad at yourself when you realized that she was hurt”
“It was my fault” I told him I set the coordinates that made Hazel and the rest of them not land on camp grounds completely. He picked me up and brought me back to our Bunker and I went to bed.

TWO Days Later

I went straight to the Infirmary, Hazel was there lying asleep and then so was Dakota and Bobby and The Red eyed girl, just like the Prophecy said
Arriving in the City with despair and hope.
They were right on the dot, there was hope that Hazel would wake up and I got the box that contained hope, then there was despair news of Hazel and Bobby and Dakota and the Red eyed Girl. I went to Lupa’s Bunker to talk to her. I entered her Bunker.
“Child what is it that you want”
“Lupa I wanted to report on the quest, I retrieved the box and returned Bobby and Gwen” I held up the box. Lupa grabbed it and pat me on the head.
“Very well, this was successful Quest even though you came here with half of your team Unconscious” that one hurt
“But child know one else could have led with such leadership and heroics, very well done”
“Lupa, will she live”
“Her Aura says different but I believe that she will come through”
“So do you want me to stay here all year”
“Yes Summer is will end in a couple of weeks and I suppose you have the skills to defend one’s self, You have a choice to make, stay here and train here with your brother or go to school and be with your mother.” I thought about it and I came up with something
“What if Jason comes with me, he can live with me”
“that is up to him, I gave him the right to leave here years ago”
“Great, so me and Jason will leave back for Arizona”
“Good, but Child, the next years are going to be rough, be prepared”
“Okay” I walked out confused. I walked back to my Bunker and went up to Jason, who was planning on the next CTF assault.
“Jason, do you want to live with me back at my house”
“What”
“You heard me, do you want to go to regular school”
“umm I guess”
“Really”
“Yea sure why not, if I’m not liking it I can always come back here”
“Deal” I shake his hand and we Prepared to leave camp, we were going to ride his horse Tempest, it was a storm sprit I guess, he was cool. Then Sally ran up to me and hugged me goodbye. Then something surprised me, I saw a boy in the distance, he was waving at me, Oh Gods. It was the Boy from the boat the one with red eyes. He waved at me smashed the ground and disappeared, then a Apollo camper came out of the infirmary running towards me.
“SHE”S AWAKE, THE RED EYED GIRL SHE”S REGAINED CONSCIOUS” He screamed.
Me and Jason and Sally ran towards the Tent and the girl was sitting up now, she was looking around confused. I walked up to her.
“Hi I’m Sean, your safe now”
“Hi I’m Elizabeth”

The End of Book one The Child Of Roma

Coming Soon
The Trojan Sea Monster
Written by
Aphroditeskid21

THE SHOCKWAVE IN THIS PIC IS LIKE SEAN"S NOT THE MUSHROOM CLOUD THE SHOCKWAVE.
 Jupiter- Thanks, for the Club and commentaar Red- thanks, i hope u like this chapter it's the last for
big smile
AMAZING!!!! the whole book was GREAT!!! congrats on finishing!!! cna't wait for the Trojan Sea Monster!
Wow. That was a really good ending! Loved it! Can't wait till the next book.
big smile
Congrats on finishing the book, Sean!
AMAZING!
big smile
PJ- Thanks alot
Red- thanks alot
Poseidon- thanks man
Emily- Thanks also

Where is the Regulars like Apollo and Riptide?

The Trojan Sea Monster
Written by
Aphroditeskid21

Chapter 1
The Arrival
(Sean)

Man I hated school, why did I chose this over killing monsters. I’ll explain, last Summer I discovered I’m Son of Jupiter the king of the Gods. I know it sounds sweet, and its pretty cool, except for when your being threatened every day, if by monsters or by Halfbloods, or Saturn. Last Summer I Discovered that Saturn is Regaining strength and is going to rise and take the gods down, or he thinks he will. Jason and I have been going to Phoenix High School and I was now a Junior and finally it was almost over and I could go back to camp and see Hazel, if she’s awake. Last Summer she used all her energy to shadow travel her and our friends to Camps safe borders, because of that she’s been in a coma every since, and is expect to awake soon. Jason and I were in our Final class of the day it was Health, god health was so stupid. Jason and I were sitting in the back right corner of the class and Jason was asleep and I was still awake, almost asleep though. The front of the class room was a white board the left corner was the Teachers Desk, And the window was to my right. I stared out the window and noticed something in the distance. It was the Boy I saw on that boat, the one with red eyes. I new it could be good, he was just staring at me and then suddenly he Vanished again. Not a good sign I thought. Then the teacher looked at Jason asleep and smiled, he walked over to his desk and grabbed a bucket. He left the room and filled the bucket with water, and walked back into the room. He walked over to Jason with the Bucket. He was about to pour the water onto him when I noticed it wasn’t water, it was Purple Liquid, and it didn’t look natural. At the least second I grabbed the bucket and poured it onto the teacher. He began to burn, he was screaming in agony and Jason woke up. His eyes widened and he grabbed my shirt and we ran out of the class room.
“Jason what was that”
“A monster I couldn’t identify it, it was to burned up when I saw it”
“Well it tried to pour Purple stuff onto you so”
“I don’t know what that means but I’m guessing that it was Saturn that put this Monter in our school”
“Why”
“I don’t know” he looked like he was Lying, I called him out on it.
“why you lying to me”
“Look, I can’t say”
“Why not”
“It’s not time yet”
“When is it time”
“I don’t know”
“WHAT”
“Look Sean, I can’t tell you your destiny it will ruin it”
“How do you know my destiny”
“I don’t”
“WHAT”
“SEAN, trust me, we have to go though and check on your mom”
“Okay”
“Lets go”
We Ran all the way to my house which was a block away from school. My mom wasn’t home she was already at work. I wrote a letter to her and left it on the counter.
“Mom Monster came me and Jason are heading for Camp, I love you see you after Summer, Hopfully, Love Sean” Jason grabbed his bag and I grabbed mine, we were prepared for this, and headed in the back for Tempest, it was Jason’s Hores that stayed with us as well. He hopped on and headed for camp.

Four Hours

We Finally arrived at camp. I headed straight for the Infirmary I went in and saw that Hazel was still the same. She was still in her coma. I went up to one of the Apollo Kids that was working in the infirmary.
“Hey,um what’s the deal with Hazel, is she better or worse”
“Umm she’s getting better she will regain Coniousness soon” that made me fell better
“A week, a month, a year”
“A Month tops, most likely two weeks”
“Thanks”
Then I saw Dakota walk into the room.
“Sean!” she hugged me, she looked a whole lot different, healed I should say.
“Dakota, nice to see you”
“Nothing much, CTF is tonight”
“Really, Already”
“We are the Chanpions” then I began to sing the song by queen, Dakota started to laugh and then we noticed outside the tent that Elizabeth was with Sally, my little cousin, she was Daughter of Neptune. They were walking towards the Rock climbing wall, which I never do, I mean I can fly so who needs to climb. The wall has lava pouring down from the top and randomly spikes pop out and try to stab you. The wall was 50 feet tall as well.
Sally headed up first, she was quick, she was a year rounder so I assumbed that she practiced this a lot, because it looked like she knew every spike and when they came out. Then Elizabeth went. She was even faster then Sally. Just to mess with them I went from behind the wall and flew to the top and right when they reached the top I scared them. Elizabeth almost fell and sally didn’t even react she laughed and shouted
“CHEATER” I laughed and flew back down, Dakota was laughing to.
“So umm, Dakota is Hazel going to wake up” she looked worried
“Sean, umm Hazel will wake”
“Great”
“But”
“But what”
“Well Hazel has a good chance that she won’t remember you, or anyone else”
“WHAT”
“Well she used almost all her life force and energy, in the past people have lost there memory’s, it is possible”
“What’s the chances like 80% to 20%”
“No more like 60 she won’t remember 40 she will”
“Well I’m going to belive in her and she will remember me, you’ll see”
“I hope your right” we sat there awkwardly. “Well I’ll see you in two hours”
“Why”
“CTF meeting, we need to count how many campers we have and make a Plan” Dakota left back to her Bunker and so did I.

ELIZABETH SORTA WITH THE EYES HAHA
 PJ- Thanks alot Red- thanks alot Poseidon- thanks man Emily- Thanks also Where is the Regulars like
Great first chapter! LOVED IT! Good job
big smile
good way to start the book!! i hope hazel wakes up soon!!!
heart
Really GREAT! But Elizabeth's eyes are kinda creepy, but I'm fine with it!!!!!!!!!
een jaar geleden wisegurl said…
zzz
Yep really good!! I hope hazel has her memory, but probably not:(
big smile
Wisegurl don't lose hope and thanks everyone
een jaar geleden Apollo4life said…
Yay im back
Oh what fun.
wink
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!! u know what even if hazel dont remember sean theyre gonna get back together i can tell theyve got the right chemistry .. they have so much in common like theyre both demigods..yeah and ermmm i got nothing any way nothing could break em up im sure of it and even if they did no one would take seans girl unless they like being nuked and blown of the face of the earth and stuff mabey if they do remember each other they could have a romantic moment which will happen of course cuz im phscic and stuff so as i was saying they're gonna be together no matter what and wow im posting long a big comments on ur forums just shows how interesting ur stroys are(well they're bigger to me cuz i usall just say wooohoooo well done awesome work can t wat for next chapter) but ive got to say that was a spantaculousaramousfablagastingmeaningfulf­ant­ast­ics­pon­tan­ius­min­dbl­owi­ngs­kin­tin­gli­ngh­ear­tra­cin­gbl­ood­pum­pin­gsp­ine­jum­pin­ggr­unn­erb­ean­sru­nni­ngs­hoo­tin­gbe­ans­sho­oti­ng chapter EVER!!!!! ;)
laugh
Let's hope Aphroditeskid thinks that too!
big smile
Posideon- i agree with that haha
Funky- thanks man that means a whole lot
Apollo- Nice to hear from you again

HEY GUYS I WILL BE POSTING TWO CHAPTERS TOMORROW CAN'T DO IT TODAY SORRY
BUT HEY GO TO THIS URL AND VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE FANFICS AND NOMINATE YOUR FAVORITE FANFICS!!!
I'M SO EXCITED AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE RESULTS

link

GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO!!!!

Chapter 2
The Leader
(Sean)

I Headed to my bunker to discuss plans with my brother for CTF. I walked in and noticed Jason wasn’t here. I left and searched camp for him, nowhere. I went to the Oracle cave, I heard something in the cave, chanting strange voices. I started to enter then I noticed that Jason was Running out of there and grabbed me and pulled me away.
“Never, Never going to happen”
“Never what”
“Nothing” he tried to convince himself it sounded like
We walked back to our bunker and walked in and sat at the meeting table waiting for our guest to arrive and debrief. Jason was staring at the table looking down and in deep thought.
“Jason, bro what’s wrong”
“I can’t say”
“I’m your brother, come on”
“I have to go to the Tyrrhenian Sea”
“Why”
“I have to slay the Trojan Sea Monster”
“What”
“I don’t know yet, that freaky Oracle told me”
“But no one has every killed-”
“Yea I know” he interrupted
Then Jimmy walked into the room with headphones in his ears and dancing around like a hippie, he was wearing a brown parka and had a Rasta colored beanie on his head and had a mushroom necklaces, he also had longer hair then last time I saw him, he had it as long John Lennon in the 70’s.
“Hey guys, nice to see you guys again man”
“Hey Jimmy, sit down and lets uh wait till the rest of the group assembles”
We sat down in silence until Scotty walked into the room, he had tool belt on him and had grease all in his hair and hands.
“Sean, Jason, Jimmy nice to see you all again for another summer”
“How was regular life”
“Boring, I impressed my woods teacher”
“I bet, anyway how many newcomer’s do you have”
“All of my Past Bunker members are here and two newbie’s”
“Great”
“Jimmy” I asked
“Same here, the last year campers are back and two newbie‘s”
“Great I’m sure Dakota has good news”
“I am” Dakota walked in and announced
“Dakota, how many you got this year”
“Umm same as last year then add 4 new campers”
“Excellent”
“My Bunker is more then ready” Elizabeth walked in and announced
“Elizabeth, which bunker are you”
“Elizabeth is the new Praetor for the girls minor gods cabin” Jason said
“When did the minor girl’s join us”
“They joined over winter break, I think” Jason said
“Oh okay, well umm welcome to the Alliance”
“Thanks”
We waited for the last member to come, Gwen walked in and sat down
“Hi Gwen, how many campers do you have this year so far”
“Hi, umm 8 new campers and last years are back”
“Great, Well since this meeting is finally assembled”
“So I was thinking what if we bring the enemy in instead of going in hot”
“Well my style is going in hot” Elizabeth said
“Sean, let Her Speak, Elizabeth explain” Jason said
“Jason you lead the offence and would pick a group of kids to capture the flag and sneak around not detected, this is the most important group”
“Well let me interrupt, I want Sean to lead Offence, he is very good at that”
“Thanks”
“Okay Sean would lead the group into the Flag base and capture the flag and cannot be detected, while the rest of us defend”
“what if we get captured” I asked because last summer when I first played I was captured by Hazel
“Well, if your so powerful like I hear then you should be fine” she snapped
“Defense?” Jason asked
“Right, The Vulcan kids would makes traps and put them on the sides and the entrances of the base, Trivia same as Vulcan, Traps”
“Gotcha” Jimmy said
“Okay what are you doing”
“I will be leading my girls into the main battlefield or no mans land and hold the armies off as long as we can then fallback and help with defense, Jason you will be in charge of Defense and our anchor so to speak, Dakota you will be behind barriers shooting arrows and Jason and Mercury will help you with keeping people off you”
“Okay, that sounds good” Dakota said
Then I remember something Hazel was in charge of the Girl’s minor god Bunker, Why is Elizabeth now in charge she hasn’t fought like Hazel she can’t replace her, Hazel gave up her life to save her and she takes her Bunker from her, That didn’t fly with me. Then I noticed something to, Elizabeth was standing and acting like she was more in charge then Jason and myself, now I had to say something.
“Who made you in charge”
“What” she starred at me
“You heard me who put you in charge”
“I went threw ranks and training like everyone else, I fought every other camper here and haven’t lost yet, that’s why I’m in charge”
“You haven’t dueled me and I am in charge of this Alliance”
“Or me”
“If you want to be leader speak up”
“FINE, I challenge you to a Duel, Winner is in charge”
“Very well” Jason stood and flipped his coin and got his sword out, he walked outside and Elizabeth followed. Elizabeth grabbed her sword at her side and it was Bronze and had orange blade and it had a black handle with a skull on the head of the sword.
“Jason you got this man”
“FIGHT!” He called
“Elizabeth screamed and ran towards Jason. Jason charged and ran toward her, she jumped up and slashed down at Jason’s head, he deflected and counter attacked at her left kidney, she deflected and counter attacked and tried to stab Jason’s gut, he hit her sword back, it was a draw. Then She did some different, she punched the ground and a huge crack opened up and We heard screaming and saw fire spur out of it. Jason flew above the hole and shot lighting at Elizabeth, she fell down, Jason landed next to her.
“Had Enough”
“NO!” she grabbed Jason leg and threw him on the ground. Jason fell then used his other foot to kick her and jumped back up.
“ENOUGH!” Jason grabbed her and threw on the ground. She sat there in defeat.
“SEAN!” she looked at me “I CHALENGE YOU”
“Okay” she tried to get up and failed. “How about later when you have more energy”
“Okay, Thanks”
I helped her up and brought her back to our Bunker. We all sat down and got back to planning. Then a muscular African American kid walked in and walked over to Scotty.
“Who is this” Jason asked
“A newcomer, Devon son of Vulcan”
“Ah, welcome” Devon sat down and nodded at Jason’s comment
“So the final plan is this, Sean shall lead a group of our best fighters into the flag base, I shall lead my girls into the front lines to help buy us time and draw attention to us. Lastly Jason will be our anchor or our final defense, while Vulcan and Trivia set traps, understand everyone”
I didn’t want to admit it but her plan wasn’t half bad, the only problem I see is the minor girls aren’t able to hold the Mars kids off.
“What about us” Dakota asked
“Stick with me, I will need your help, you to Gwen” they both nodded
“Agreed” we all said
“Then Meeting Adjourned” Jason said
We all got up and left to prepare for Battle.

big smile
O.M.G. WOW WOW WOW WOW :) :) :)